E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > CODERS E90 E91 E92 E93 in UK



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #155
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
52
Rep
3,833
Posts

 
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Central North to West London

iTrader: (2)

Makkan
I am trying to PM you about tomorrow but your inbox is full.
I am happy to do tomorrow. Please pm me your details

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2012, 11:15 AM   #156
chriz1
Private First Class
3
Rep
149
Posts

 
Drives: 320d?
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: S.wales

iTrader: (0)

Anyone able to code in west Wales?
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #157
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
122
Rep
7,551
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

Confirmed that I will be travelling to Manchester on
-Night of 13th
and
-on 14th I will be in Manchester.

I am taking my coding gear with me.

Few cars booked and I have very limited time. If anybody is interested, shoot me a pm to avoid any disappointment.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #158
daffy_doff2k
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Hi, is there anybody from the Dartford area who can code my E90 mirrors to fold whilst locking and unlocking. How much will it cost?
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #159
Sparky68
Brigadier General
Sparky68's Avatar
United Kingdom
46
Rep
3,125
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i JB4
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cambs

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frobius View Post
I've got NCS, INPA, DIS, Progman, TIS & ETK.

Have done digital speedo, beep, lci halogen drl, etc etc. Can code most stuff to be honest.

Based in Cambridgeshire.
Hi Frobius

Picking up my 335i tomorrow and i am also in Huntingdon. Be interested in meeting up to see what all this coding is about and what can be done on my car.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #160
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
122
Rep
7,551
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy_doff2k View Post
Hi, is there anybody from the Dartford area who can code my E90 mirrors to fold whilst locking and unlocking. How much will it cost?
Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post

makkan00
can cover Essex, London, and West Kent.
According to old table map and further confirmation with google, it is their conclusion that Dartford is in West Kent.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #161
daffy_doff2k
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Thanks for the quick response. How much will that cost please
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #162
Frobius
Captain
Frobius's Avatar
United Kingdom
11
Rep
976
Posts

 
Drives: E91 330d M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntingdon, UK

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky68 View Post
Hi Frobius

Picking up my 335i tomorrow and i am also in Huntingdon. Be interested in meeting up to see what all this coding is about and what can be done on my car.
Nice!

You getting a new one? Give us a pm and we'll sort out a meet at some stage.
__________________

57 Sapphire Black E91 330d M-Sport
Privacy Glass // Leather // Heated Seats // Bluetooth // Blacklines // BMWP Gloss Black Grille // Alpine HiFi // LCI Headlights
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 02:27 PM   #163
Sparky68
Brigadier General
Sparky68's Avatar
United Kingdom
46
Rep
3,125
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i JB4
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cambs

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frobius View Post
Nice!

You getting a new one? Give us a pm and we'll sort out a meet at some stage.
57 Plate , was suppose to pick it up today but the dealership [Stratstones ] made a balls up so now its tomorrow! Never felt so gutted!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #164
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
122
Rep
7,551
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

BFD

I have added brake force display to my coding list. I have activated central light and few other lights to BFD.

What is BFD?
If you brake suddenly, the Brake Force Display feature warns the drivers behind you by illuminating a larger area of the brake lights, avoiding car crashes even better.

The brake lights themselves are divided into two zones. During normal braking, only one zone is illuminated. When heavy braking is detected, Brake Force Display increases the intensity of the brake lights by illuminating the second zone as well.
For drivers behind your BMW, the message is clear: the larger, brighter brake lights intuitively communicate a more urgent need to stop. The drivers of following vehicles have advance warning of a potential hazard ahead, and the extra reaction time reduces the danger of a rear-end collision.


Here is a quick video (please ignore the quality).



At the moment it is only for BMW 2005-07. I am working on the rest of the models.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #165
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
122
Rep
7,551
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

I will be in Stockport on 14th Oct
&
Wirral on the morning of 15th Oct

if that helps anybody.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 03:44 AM   #166
garytc78
Private First Class
1
Rep
163
Posts

 
Drives: 325d LCI
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: liverpool

iTrader: (0)

Anybody near Liverpool to do some basic coding please.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #167
Sparky68
Brigadier General
Sparky68's Avatar
United Kingdom
46
Rep
3,125
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i JB4
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cambs

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
I will be in Stockport on 14th Oct
&
Wirral on the morning of 15th Oct

if that helps anybody.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garytc78 View Post
Anybody near Liverpool to do some basic coding please.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #168
basitha
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E92 325i se
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: East London

iTrader: (0)

Hi Makkan

A newbie to this forum. Would really like to get some coding done, things I had in mind:
-Folding the mirrors with the key
-Wipers return to starting position if car is turned off
-Windows not interrupted when doors are opened
-Add Chirp sound on locking / unlocking
-Fog light on with welcome light
I'm in the East London area and am willing to meet up. will try to rack up a few more messages and then PM you.

I hope this is ok...?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 05:53 AM   #169
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
122
Rep
7,551
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by basitha View Post
Hi Makkan

A newbie to this forum. Would really like to get some coding done, things I had in mind:
-Folding the mirrors with the key
-Wipers return to starting position if car is turned off
-Windows not interrupted when doors are opened
-Add Chirp sound on locking / unlocking
-Fog light on with welcome light
I'm in the East London area and am willing to meet up. will try to rack up a few more messages and then PM you.

I hope this is ok...?
No worries. Let me know when you are ready.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #170
Sparky68
Brigadier General
Sparky68's Avatar
United Kingdom
46
Rep
3,125
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i JB4
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cambs

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
makkan what is this hifi coding all about?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #171
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
122
Rep
7,551
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky68 View Post
makkan what is this hifi coding all about?
Sparky,
Normal base HU is coded to have OEM equiliser. So if you add any amp / components to your sound system, distortion comes way early than expected due to this equiliser settings.

It is 'must' if you are going to add amp / alpine kit in your sound system without DSP.

HTH.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2012, 03:25 PM   #172
Sparky68
Brigadier General
Sparky68's Avatar
United Kingdom
46
Rep
3,125
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i JB4
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cambs

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Ahh right, cheers mate will need to get mine sorted then as im use to having me spine punched by bass not tickled by Julian Clairey lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 12:44 PM   #173
skelts
Lieutenant
skelts's Avatar
7
Rep
510
Posts

 
Drives: E63 M6
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (1)

Can anyone off the forum code LCI lights to pre LCI car? Im based in essex
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #174
ROW
Private
ROW's Avatar
United Kingdom
2
Rep
83
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E92 330i Individual
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cheshire

iTrader: (0)

Last Saturday I met up with Sam (Makkan00) on his way up to Manchester.

I had the following coded:

Retrofit LCI tail lights to a Pre LCI.
DRL on full brightness on all positions.
Alarm chirp and head lights flash on sounding of alarm.

Sam knows his stuff and is very knowledgeable regarding coding for anyone considering getting anything done. Friendly and charges reasonable prices would recommend him.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2012, 07:43 AM   #175
zakirliverpool
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

 
Drives: bmw 3series coupe m sport 2007
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: london, westminster

iTrader: (0)

BMW CCC Kufatec Media / TV/ USB Box

I would like to say a really big thank you to Makkan. He Installed my BMW CCC Kufatec Media / TV/ USB Box yesterday and he done a world class job. As i was looking for a media solution which allowed me to watch dvd and free-view tv we came to the conclusion this was the best one. Before purchasing the DVB-T Makkan helped me with all my questions and queries and also saved me on cost. I love this new option in my car was a great buy for me and the installation could have not been better. Thanks Makkan.

Here is the thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=760887
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2012, 12:02 PM   #176
Meshyo
Banned
2
Rep
117
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335I
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
I have added brake force display to my coding list. I have activated central light and few other lights to BFD.

What is BFD?
If you brake suddenly, the Brake Force Display feature warns the drivers behind you by illuminating a larger area of the brake lights, avoiding car crashes even better.

The brake lights themselves are divided into two zones. During normal braking, only one zone is illuminated. When heavy braking is detected, Brake Force Display increases the intensity of the brake lights by illuminating the second zone as well.
For drivers behind your BMW, the message is clear: the larger, brighter brake lights intuitively communicate a more urgent need to stop. The drivers of following vehicles have advance warning of a potential hazard ahead, and the extra reaction time reduces the danger of a rear-end collision.


Here is a quick video (please ignore the quality).



At the moment it is only for BMW 2005-07. I am working on the rest of the models.


I cannot recommend this enough to be honest, an ultimate must!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST