E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > anyone here friends with porn stars?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

Talking anyone here friends with porn stars?

regarding the guys: how often do they do scenes? how much do they make? and are they on anything?

just curious
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 10:41 AM   #2
BossSauce
New Member
 
Drives: 545i
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CA

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

-_________________________________________________-
BossSauce is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 11:51 AM   #3
adriang
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nobleton

Posts: 591
iTrader: (0)

lol joined e90post to say that^
__________________
2011 BMW 335d
adriang is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
escobar929
Brigadier General
 
escobar929's Avatar
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

Posts: 4,261
iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
as often as possible

$300-400 per scene, the average. Gay dudes make way more, sometimes even more than women

lots of viagra, there is also something they inject into their dicks to make them hard, cant remember what its called

PS, you dont have to be friends w/ a porn star to know this, just watch those special HBO did a few years back
escobar929 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

yeah, somehow i missed the guy scoop.

i know for the girls, some of the successful/popular ones make a few thousand per scene, can get away with like 3 scenes/month and still live well. a lot of them are strippers (i.e. special requests) too so if they have a few rich patrons they're set.

and then there are the not-so-popular ones who squander everything and end up working way past their prime to make ends meet.

a long time ago, a buddy knew a stripper and she said she makes like $200k/yr, but it's all cash. she wanted to buy a house but didn't want to claim the income on her taxes so it's all in a shoebox. if i knew her i'd say save up and get 2-3 condos cash... skip the bank loan.

it's like gravity: 2 homes (condos), enough to live. 3 homes (comdos), you're doing pretty well. rent closely follows the cost of living. just have to be tight.

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 10-09-2012 at 02:44 PM.
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #6
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
 
My335iTT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah

Posts: 432
iTrader: (2)

wow strong 4th post
__________________
2007 335i E92 | Space Gray | Piano Black Grill | LED Angel Eye Upgrade | M3 Style Front Bumper | BMS Dual Cone Intake | JB4 G5ISO Board | More to Come! |
SeanE92 - SCAMMER
My335iTT is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #7
bga23
Dirty old man
 
Drives: 2011.99 e90 Alpine White
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Yeah, but it is a dry heat

Posts: 471
iTrader: (0)

This thread is perfect without pics!
__________________
2012 Ford Raptor
2011 AW e90 - For sale
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1016269
bga23 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #8
FwdFtl
Volcano Knuckles
 
Drives: E60
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali

Posts: 253
iTrader: (0)

I use to strongly consider this as a viable career when I was in High school. I mean c'mon, have sex with unlimited hot girls and get paid for it?! YES, please.

Then I found out about the lifestyle and all the risks associated with it. I read for guys you have to cum on demand and there are like 20 people watching and lights and shyt. We don't see all the multiple takes of each position and the breaks in between. I think you have to be psychologically fukd up to do this job.

On a side note, I got a random private message on FB from some girl that I didn't know was on my friends list that wrote:

"Hey ********, haven't seen you in a while how have you been? I was wondering if you know of any ways I can make some fast cash? I'M WILLING TO DO ANYTHING (END FUCKING QUOTE)

I have yet to reply because I want to make sure I say the right things to hulk smash her.

EDIT: she didn't write that last part in all caps, I did that for the amount of win in the message
FwdFtl is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 04:36 PM   #9
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,787
iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
I use to strongly consider this as a viable career when I was in High school. I mean c'mon, have sex with unlimited hot girls and get paid for it?! YES, please.

Then I found out about the lifestyle and all the risks associated with it. I read for guys you have to cum on demand and there are like 20 people watching and lights and shyt. We don't see all the multiple takes of each position and the breaks in between. I think you have to be psychologically fukd up to do this job.

On a side note, I got a random private message on FB from some girl that I didn't know was on my friends list that wrote:

"Hey ********, haven't seen you in a while how have you been? I was wondering if you know of any ways I can make some fast cash? I'M WILLING TO DO ANYTHING (END FUCKING QUOTE)

I have yet to reply because I want to make sure I say the right things to hulk smash her.

EDIT: she didn't write that last part in all caps, I did that for the amount of win in the message

where in cali?

I know someone who knows someone who may know someone, if she wants to be an escort. Needs to be classy though; I was told by this certain someone that knew someone that they don't like trashy girls.

PM is srs
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #10
FwdFtl
Volcano Knuckles
 
Drives: E60
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali

Posts: 253
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
I have yet to reply because I want to make sure I say the right things to hulk smash her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
where in cali?

I know someone who knows someone who may know someone, if she wants to be an escort. Needs to be classy though; I was told by this certain someone that knew someone that they don't like trashy girls.

PM is srs
See quote above. I'm not into sharing

BUT, if it doesn't work out, I will def send you her FB info.
FwdFtl is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 05:03 PM   #11
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post

Then I found out about the lifestyle and all the risks associated with it. I read for guys you have to cum on demand and there are like 20 people watching and lights and shyt. We don't see all the multiple takes of each position and the breaks in between. I think you have to be psychologically fukd up to do this job.
i remember this one documentary... there was a scene with 2 people going at it... right next to them (off camera) was a table full of food... and then a crowd of others watching, eating, chillin' ... i couldn't do it

i mean who the hell eats and watches porn
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #12
Maestro
Captain
 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Philadelphia

Posts: 876
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloziROTHTOR View Post
i remember this one documentary... there was a scene with 2 people going at it... right next to them (off camera) was a table full of food... and then a crowd of others watching, eating, chillin' ... i couldn't do it

i mean who the hell eats and watches porn

And you have a bunch or ugly asexual people behind a camera and tell you what to do and when. These are people which never get excited about what they see.

Yeah every guy dreams of doing porn for a living and making it with all these women until you find out you have to perform on Que and you can not be successful if you have performance anxiety. Woman can fake it men can not, no stiffy, no work.

Also imagine the women who are fluffers, they have the job of keep the men hard while off camera, imagine putting that on your Porn Resume.
Maestro is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #13
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

sounds like a lot of other lines of work (all bs)... make your $, save it, and gtfo
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 07:48 PM   #14
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
 
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i e90
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fargo ND

Posts: 1,109
iTrader: (0)

Nice, OP! in
BMWinNorthdakota is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 08:03 PM   #15
vioaltec
Sasha Fierce
 
vioaltec's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 bmw 3 series coupe
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Bay

Posts: 232
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
$300-400 per scene, the average. Gay dudes make way more, sometimes even more than women
Majority of these guys are straight and they are just "acting"--Like you said, the gay porn industry pays very well than straight porn---So either they do it for the money or this is their stepping stone in to the high paying "straight porn" world.
__________________
Vivre, Aimer et Voler
vioaltec is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 08:20 PM   #16
JMX328
Insert Something Witty.
 
Drives: 2009 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California

Posts: 32
iTrader: (0)

Am I considered a porn star if there's a video of me and an ex from freshman year of college floating around the internet somewhere?
JMX328 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #17
carve
Major
 
carve's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: usa

Posts: 1,098
iTrader: (0)

Not a star, but post the link and we can take a look :P

The only documentary on the porn world I've seen is Trey Parker's "Orgazmo". Brilliant movie :P What's this HBO doc?
carve is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #18
AllydNYC
Loading...
 
AllydNYC's Avatar
 
Drives: 08' 328xi | 91' E30 318is
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Posts: 2,186
iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2008 328xi  [5.00]
... Now I'm interested in seeing some documentaries on the adult film industry.
__________________

BBS CH w/PSS|H&R Coilovers|Front Strut Bar|CF CSL Trunk|Front Splitters|LCI Halogens|LUX 5.1|Blacklines|Black Grill|CF/White roundels
"A Associate or Bachelors degree is America's most over rated product"
AllydNYC is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #19
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
 
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i e90
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fargo ND

Posts: 1,109
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMX328 View Post
Am I considered a porn star if there's a video of me and an ex from freshman year of college floating around the internet somewhere?
Pm me that shit brah
BMWinNorthdakota is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #20
JMX328
Insert Something Witty.
 
Drives: 2009 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California

Posts: 32
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
Not a star, but post the link and we can take a look :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWinNorthdakota View Post
Pm me that shit brah

I think I still have the link somewhere, though, but I am absolutely not sharing that!
JMX328 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #21
kyleb350
Brigadier General
 
kyleb350's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: LoMbard, IL

Posts: 4,170
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloziROTHTOR View Post
yeah, somehow i missed the guy scoop.

i know for the girls, some of the successful/popular ones make a few thousand per scene, can get away with like 3 scenes/month and still live well. a lot of them are strippers (i.e. special requests) too so if they have a few rich patrons they're set.

and then there are the not-so-popular ones who squander everything and end up working way past their prime to make ends meet.

a long time ago, a buddy knew a stripper and she said she makes like $200k/yr, but it's all cash. she wanted to buy a house but didn't want to claim the income on her taxes so it's all in a shoebox. if i knew her i'd say save up and get 2-3 condos cash... skip the bank loan.

it's like gravity: 2 homes (condos), enough to live. 3 homes (comdos), you're doing pretty well. rent closely follows the cost of living. just have to be tight.
Yeah, but say as a porn star making $200k per year (ever after taxes), you have what, maybe 10-15 prime years of working? I'm guessing you'd most likely have to start a fairly successful business to maintain that lifestyle. I'd assume most return to being average Joes after their porn career.
kyleb350 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #22
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleb350 View Post
Yeah, but say as a porn star making $200k per year (ever after taxes), you have what, maybe 10-15 prime years of working? I'm guessing you'd most likely have to start a fairly successful business to maintain that lifestyle. I'd assume most return to being average Joes after their porn career.
so that's easily $1 million... if u can't figure out how to retire with $1mm saved, you deserve to be poor
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
itt fapers lvl 80

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST