E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > GVA 2012 last dry pavement meet and cruise



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-08-2012, 02:34 AM   #67
Wai328
Major
 
Wai328's Avatar
 
Drives: F31/E90 328i/M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: YVR/HKG

Posts: 1,006
iTrader: (1)

we have to pay for crossing the new Port Mann bridge??

Quote:
For users who have not registered for a TReO account and decal, cameras will detect the license plate and search the system for pre-payment. If you have pre-paid, the base toll rate will be applied and automatically deducted from the provided credit.

If you have not pre-paid, you will have seven days to make a payment. If a payment is not received, an invoice will be issued and an invoice processing fee will be added to the balance owing.
Wai328 is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2012, 02:40 AM   #68
bluebarry
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2011 bmw 328xi coupe
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: canada

Posts: 186
iTrader: (1)

great cruise and meet!! thanks for the invite once again glen! after seeing all the cars i kinda wish i still had mine haha! great seeing everyone again!

lets get em pics and videos uppp!!!
bluebarry is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2012, 02:40 AM   #69
Iceburg
Captain
 
Iceburg's Avatar
 
Drives: 4 door foreign
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Up

Posts: 864
iTrader: (17)

.

Dont know if any of you saw me when I was walking around with my phone, I was recording heh...

Anyhow, I didnt get to make it all the way to lunch with you gents but did capture this footage, the M boys were out getting gas I beleive.

So, how do you make a 1.5 min video cool? You throw it in movie maker, slow it down (therefore laggy frames) and tadaahhhh lol.......possible hataz, my intent was not to edit a phone clip, this is just for enjoyment of the fellas in attendance.........all the cars were sexy in my opinon, but sexiest is that little nissan that snuck in!

Iceburg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2012, 02:55 AM   #70
bluebarry
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2011 bmw 328xi coupe
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: canada

Posts: 186
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceburg View Post
Dont know if any of you saw me when I was walking around with my phone, I was recording heh...

Anyhow, I didnt get to make it all the way to lunch with you gents but did capture this footage, the M boys were out getting gas I beleive.

So, how do you make a 1.5 min video cool? You throw it in movie maker, slow it down (therefore laggy frames) and tadaahhhh lol.......possible hataz, my intent was not to edit a phone clip, this is just for enjoyment of the fellas in attendance.........all the cars were sexy in my opinon, but sexiest is that little nissan that snuck in!


sweeeeet clip!!!
bluebarry is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2012, 02:57 AM   #71
Iceburg
Captain
 
Iceburg's Avatar
 
Drives: 4 door foreign
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Up

Posts: 864
iTrader: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebarry View Post
sweeeeet clip!!!
lol lol, thanks brutha, I was just messing around with it...hearing your bikes on the hwy though...I cant shake that sound.!! uh oh!
Iceburg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2012, 05:02 AM   #72
mapleridge
Banned
 
Drives: E90 N52 AT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,681
iTrader: (4)

that clip reminds me of menace to society for some reason...don't ask why.
mapleridge is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #73
JHFW89225
Major
 
JHFW89225's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: HK/Vancouver

Posts: 1,087
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 335i  [0.00]
Just some pictures from sunday, nice to meet you guys!


__________________
2013 Scion FR-S Raven Black
2009 BMW E92 M3 Alpine White/Foxtrot Red Leather/M-DCT/Dinan Intake/Dinan ECU/Dinan Stage 1 Suspension/Dinan Strut Bar/Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust
2008 BMW E90 335i
2005 BMW X3 3.0i
JHFW89225 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #74
e82m_van
Second Lieutenant
 
e82m_van's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 1m
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 206
iTrader: (3)

it was nice to meet you all!

here's a little clip of our cruise to chilliwack using my gopro.
I knew if I took video, my memory card will run out of space, so instead I took pictures every 3 seconds.. and it didn't turn out as great as I expected.. lol
I'll post another one soon!

e82m_van is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #75
N8
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 e90 330i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 233
iTrader: (2)

Damn wish I wasn't workin...hey quick q guys....if I get resonated tips installed...will they make a difference in sound at all of my exhaust ?? I'm lookin for a little bit of that crackling burble kinda sound ...just a little tho
N8 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #76
JHFW89225
Major
 
JHFW89225's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: HK/Vancouver

Posts: 1,087
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8 View Post
Damn wish I wasn't workin...hey quick q guys....if I get resonated tips installed...will they make a difference in sound at all of my exhaust ?? I'm lookin for a little bit of that crackling burble kinda sound ...just a little tho
I doubt the tips alone will make a difference.
__________________
2013 Scion FR-S Raven Black
2009 BMW E92 M3 Alpine White/Foxtrot Red Leather/M-DCT/Dinan Intake/Dinan ECU/Dinan Stage 1 Suspension/Dinan Strut Bar/Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust
2008 BMW E90 335i
2005 BMW X3 3.0i
JHFW89225 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 04:28 PM   #77
engotski
oh haiii
 
engotski's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 328i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: VanCity

Posts: 1,102
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaWong1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8 View Post
Damn wish I wasn't workin...hey quick q guys....if I get resonated tips installed...will they make a difference in sound at all of my exhaust ?? I'm lookin for a little bit of that crackling burble kinda sound ...just a little tho
I doubt the tips alone will make a difference.
Yah tips are only cosmetics. You need a new muffler/exhaust system n8
engotski is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #78
m3h
Dis Member
 
Drives: in the right lane
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: vancity

Posts: 44
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by engotski View Post
everyone, please review this link on google maps. Im thinking of doing this route on the way home. Ive been doing some research from local clubs and found Chilliwack Mtn rd, Sumas mtn road, and Old Dewdney are pretty good driving routes with elevation and turns. We can discuss this at the pre-meet tomorrow

http://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=823...sz=12&t=m&z=13
Did you guys end up taking this route back? Any vids from that part of the drive?
m3h is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #79
engotski
oh haiii
 
engotski's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 328i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: VanCity

Posts: 1,102
iTrader: (4)

Yes and I believe e82m_van did. 1st mountain pass, chilliwack mtn rd, was good but very bumpy. Sumas mtn and dewdney trunk behind stave lake was nice and smooth. Wanted to go back do the runs again!
engotski is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 08:15 PM   #80
bluebarry
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2011 bmw 328xi coupe
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: canada

Posts: 186
iTrader: (1)

nice clip! well done man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e82m_van View Post
it was nice to meet you all!

here's a little clip of our cruise to chilliwack using my gopro.
I knew if I took video, my memory card will run out of space, so instead I took pictures every 3 seconds.. and it didn't turn out as great as I expected.. lol
I'll post another one soon!

bluebarry is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #81
e82m_van
Second Lieutenant
 
e82m_van's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 1m
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 206
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebarry View Post
nice clip! well done man!
Thanks man!!
e82m_van is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #82
e82m_van
Second Lieutenant
 
e82m_van's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 1m
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 206
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3h View Post
Did you guys end up taking this route back? Any vids from that part of the drive?
here's a short clip of the road back home.
i apologize for a REALLY shitty quality of the video.. i don't know why the upload quality is different than the quality of the video on my computer..

but anyways, you'll get the idea of what the road was like



edit:
here are more short clips. again, not the greatest quality

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zew9k60zjnydag1/0BBLeKGg3k
e82m_van is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #83
m3h
Dis Member
 
Drives: in the right lane
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: vancity

Posts: 44
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e82m_van View Post
here's a short clip of the road back home.
i apologize for a REALLY shitty quality of the video.. i don't know why the upload quality is different than the quality of the video on my computer..

but anyways, you'll get the idea of what the road was like



edit:
here are more short clips. again, not the greatest quality

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zew9k60zjnydag1/0BBLeKGg3k
Thanks for the vids. Looks like it was a fun drive. The roads don't look too bad at all. I might have to take a spin out that way if the rain stays away.
m3h is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-16-2012, 08:51 PM   #84
bluebarry
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2011 bmw 328xi coupe
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: canada

Posts: 186
iTrader: (1)

anymore new pics?
bluebarry is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST