E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > E90 OEM Bluetooth Retrofit Kit Available



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-03-2006, 02:39 PM   #1
liverpoolfc
Brigadier General
 
liverpoolfc's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Posts: 174
iTrader: (0)

E90 OEM Bluetooth Retrofit Kit Available

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-G...spagenameZWD1V


I found this kit on EBay. Has anyone tried installing this?
I have asked my dealer about it and he said it is OEM. Can anyone ask his/her dealer if it is OEM and how much it will cost to install so I'll know I am not getting ripped off!

Thanks
__________________
LiverpoolFC
YNWA
liverpoolfc is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2006, 03:22 PM   #2
JSpira
Freude am Fahren
 
JSpira's Avatar
 
Drives: Fünfer, Dreier, +
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New York, München, Wien

Posts: 5,253
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolfc
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-G...spagenameZWD1V


I found this kit on EBay. Has anyone tried installing this?
I have asked my dealer about it and he said it is OEM. Can anyone ask his/her dealer if it is OEM and how much it will cost to install so I'll know I am not getting ripped off!

Thanks
It sounds right - did you check realoem.com?

However, it also sounds expensive. Did you also ask your dealer how much it would cost?

Installation if your car is pre wired should be minimal. Maybe an hour.
__________________
Freude am Fahren.

Jonathan




E90 2006 330xi
E90 2006 325i
E39 2003 530i Sport*
E46 2000 328Ci*
E36 1996 328iS*
E36 1992 325i*
E30 1991 318is
E21 1982 320iS*
E21 1979 320 (6-Zyl)*
*retired


Nominated: Most Contributing Member
JSpira is offline   Austria
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2006, 03:45 PM   #3
liverpoolfc
Brigadier General
 
liverpoolfc's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Posts: 174
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSpira
It sounds right - did you check realoem.com?

However, it also sounds expensive. Did you also ask your dealer how much it would cost?

Installation if your car is pre wired should be minimal. Maybe an hour.
They said it will take about 2 hours @ $95/Hour
I'll check RealOEM.com
Also see:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3540
__________________
LiverpoolFC
YNWA
liverpoolfc is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2006, 05:21 PM   #4
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
 
LEDZEP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Area 51

Posts: 12,277
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
They would also have to do some updating to your software - similar to adding Sirius. Let us know if you decide to do it, and how it goes. I'm sure many members would be interested.
__________________


I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
LEDZEP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2006, 06:52 PM   #5
SCA
Brigadier General
 
SCA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TN

Posts: 3,018
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP
They would also have to do some updating to your software - similar to adding Sirius. Let us know if you decide to do it, and how it goes. I'm sure many members would be interested.

Ditto!


I am very curious about this.
SCA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2006, 10:39 PM   #6
liverpoolfc
Brigadier General
 
liverpoolfc's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, Virginia

Posts: 174
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP
They would also have to do some updating to your software - similar to adding Sirius. Let us know if you decide to do it, and how it goes. I'm sure many members would be interested.
Ledzep, Did you add Sirius on your car? I am also interested in doing that. Can you give me your feedback if possible?
Thanks,
__________________
LiverpoolFC
YNWA
liverpoolfc is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2006, 11:33 PM   #7
330i_GS
2006 330i
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Phoenix

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

ready to know

I have sirus and thought BT was standard on the 330. Not so. Totally repost when you get it it!
330i_GS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST