E90Post
 


Bimmertech
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Official e90post 60-130 Times List!



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #287
Evil///M
Professional Hitman
 
Drives: 335i Street. E36 M3 Track.
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 719/856

Posts: 502
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2007 335i  [4.25]
What are you guys using to clock these times, a stopwatch and a GPS..??
__________________
Evil///M is offline   United_States
0
      10-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #288
jpsimon
Team Zissou
 
jpsimon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 STi
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CT

Posts: 9,000
iTrader: (4)

You need to use a v-box/performance-box:
http://vboxusa.com/performancedrift/performancebox.php

it's GPS based. The times are only accepted if you used this and send the log in
__________________
2015 STi / 335xi (solid)
www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive data log viewing

jpsimon is offline   United_States
0
      10-13-2012, 08:25 AM   #289
prelude2perfect
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tacoma

Posts: 354
iTrader: (6)

Borrowed another members performance box and got a few runs in a couple months ago, just now got around to emailing the charts to Mr5. I have no idea how to read them so I don't know what the slope was, but I'm pretty sure it was well under 3% since the road was pretty flat. Here's a screen shot of my best time:



Full weight E90 6mt, racegas, 100% meth
__________________

'07 6MT Sports Package l RB Turbos l JB4 G5 l AA IC, CP, BOV l Modified Injen DCI l M2 Dual 3" Exhaust l Raceland DP's l Addicted to Meth

Last edited by prelude2perfect; 10-13-2012 at 08:31 AM.
prelude2perfect is offline  
0
      11-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #290
MasterWang
Captain
 
Drives: 335i e92
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Lawrence, KS

Posts: 717
iTrader: (2)

Didn't go up to 130
but heres my 60-100

MasterWang is offline  
0
      02-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #291
JZWBMW
 
Drives: 2008 bmw 135i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Boulder Colorado

Posts: 98
iTrader: (0)

Jzw stg 3 a mile high

I will get my gps device out, did a quick test, seems to be around 11 seconds flat for my 91 octane stg 3 run a mile high in Denver.

JZW Stg 3 Ecu Re-flash
ETS Intercooler
HPF Exhaust



JZWBMW is offline   United_States
0
      03-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #292
idspeedskater
Idaho Transplant
 
Drives: 2007 335xi
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Redwood City, CA

Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)

Email sent with vbox file attached

Finally got back to town and had a chance to get the Xi single turbo out for the first 60-130 runs. 60-130 Time: 9.26s More details below:

1. 2007 e90 335xi
2. Manual
3. Procede
4. Vishnu/FFTEC single turbo
5. Vishnu/FFTEC single turbo, Procede, Vishnu pwm meth, FMIC, HKS legamax premium exhaust

Other items:
  • Stock suspension
  • Full tank 91 CA pump
  • 0.7% upslope
  • 1 shift :: No lift shift NOT ENABLED yet
  • have video, will try to post later

60-130 Time: 9.26s

__________________
07 335xi Monaco Blue | FFTEC/Vishnu Single Turbo | Procede Rev 3 | Spec Stage 2+ Clutch | Spec Aluminum Flywheel | ETS FMIC | HKS Legamax Exhaust | Vishnu PWM Meth

Last edited by idspeedskater; 03-03-2013 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Added graph
idspeedskater is offline   United_States
0
      03-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #293
themyst
Major General
 
themyst's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i LCI
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NYC

Posts: 6,601
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to themyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by idspeedskater View Post
Email sent with vbox file attached

Finally got back to town and had a chance to get the Xi single turbo out for the first 60-130 runs. 60-130 Time: 9.26s More details below:

1. 2007 e90 335xi
2. Manual
3. Procede
4. Vishnu/FFTEC single turbo
5. Vishnu/FFTEC single turbo, Procede, Vishnu pwm meth, FMIC, HKS legamax premium exhaust

Other items:
  • Stock suspension
  • Full tank 91 CA pump
  • 0.7% upslope
  • 1 shift :: No lift shift NOT ENABLED yet
  • have video, will try to post later

60-130 Time: 9.26s

You spent almost a whole second not accelerating at all around the 6 second mark. What happened? Did you bog the shift or something? There's much more in it. Practice makes perfect!
__________________
E90 LCI N54 6AT
themyst is offline   South Korea
0
      03-03-2013, 07:12 PM   #294
idspeedskater
Idaho Transplant
 
Drives: 2007 335xi
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Redwood City, CA

Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)

Yeah, that shift wasn't stellar, if I get the vid up you'll see it. You have to look at this as a first run to set a baseline so i can see the evolution as we progress the platform. A few things to note:

  • It's a conservative tune as we still need to see what transfer cases will take
  • The best road I could get to has a 0.7% UPSLOPE if I was on the typical 1-2% descent it would probably save me a second off the top
  • This was the first run with the car, so there will be driving adaptations needed
  • It had a completely full gas tank and is running crap 91 California gas
  • Not having the no lift shift enabled makes for slower shifting than will be possible



I fully expect to see this number drop significantly across time until this gets dialed in.
__________________
07 335xi Monaco Blue | FFTEC/Vishnu Single Turbo | Procede Rev 3 | Spec Stage 2+ Clutch | Spec Aluminum Flywheel | ETS FMIC | HKS Legamax Exhaust | Vishnu PWM Meth
idspeedskater is offline   United_States
0
      03-03-2013, 07:16 PM   #295
themyst
Major General
 
themyst's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i LCI
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NYC

Posts: 6,601
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to themyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by idspeedskater View Post
Yeah, that shift wasn't stellar, if I get the vid up you'll see it. You have to look at this as a first run to set a baseline so i can see the evolution as we progress the platform. A few things to note:

  • It's a conservative tune as we still need to see what transfer cases will take
  • The best road I could get to has a 0.7% UPSLOPE if I was on the typical 1-2% descent it would probably save me a second off the top
  • This was the first run with the car, so there will be driving adaptations needed
  • It had a completely full gas tank and is running crap 91 California gas
  • Not having the no lift shift enabled makes for slower shifting than will be possible



I fully expect to see this number drop significantly across time until this gets dialed in.
First start by starting your 60-130 run before 60 mph that alone will get you into the 8's.
__________________
E90 LCI N54 6AT
themyst is offline   South Korea
0
      03-07-2013, 03:56 AM   #296
shiv@vishnu
Tuner
 
Drives: X1, 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SF Bay, CA

Posts: 17,616
iTrader: (0)

6.881s 60-130

New Single Turbo 6AT results...

Owner: CupertinoSteve
1. 2008 E90 335i
2. Auto (with Alpina flash)
3. Vishnu Procede
4. Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo 58mm
5. Full exhaust, FMIC, Vishnu PWM Methanol, ERC race gas, MT drag radials

More info here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=812635

Vbox file emailed to Mr.5 and DLSJ5
shiv@vishnu is offline   United_States
0
      03-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #297
shiv@vishnu
Tuner
 
Drives: X1, 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SF Bay, CA

Posts: 17,616
iTrader: (0)

Is Mr.5 still around these woods?
shiv@vishnu is offline   United_States
0
      03-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #298
shiv@vishnu
Tuner
 
Drives: X1, 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SF Bay, CA

Posts: 17,616
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
Is Mr.5 still around these woods?
Looks like Mr. 5 is no longer around here. If so can someone else maintain/update this database?
shiv@vishnu is offline   United_States
0
      03-30-2013, 02:34 AM   #299
G.I.Joe
Captain
 
G.I.Joe's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i 2008
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Posts: 886
iTrader: (0)

A pity the database/frontpage/thread is apparently no longer updated here. Maybe we could use the online validation pages available?

I recently did a 7.55 sec 60-130 time in my full weigth RB turbo'ed E92 6MT 335i. Time was done in 3rd and 4th gear (1 shift). I haven't posted yet since I think I can improve it a bit more with better traction, however the snow seems to just keep coming around here....

The mods of my car are: COBB ProTuning e-Tune E50 custom map from Pro Tuning Freaks, Quaife LSD, DEFIVfab N54 diff lockdown kit, RB turbos, Wagner FMIC, Wagner 3" DP, Milltek catback exhaust, STETT CP, Forge DV, AFE Stage 2 DCI with scoops, HPF Feramic Stage 2 clutch, BMS CDV

I run on 40% Shell V-power (93) and 60% E85 (~E50 mix), NO meth. There are NO weight reductions what so ever done to the car, and I myself am quite heavy (260 lbs.). Test done on winter tyres and stock BMW 188 style 17" rims too, so the car is a real sleeper

Here's a validated screenshot. Will gladly send dbn file to Mr.5 or whoever should choose to take over administration of this database.
Attached Images
 
__________________
E92 335i 2008 Space Grey 6MT | Quaife LSD | DEFIVfab N54 diff lockdown kit | RB turbos | COBB ProTuning E50 map from PTF | Walbro E85 455 LPH LPFP | NGK 5992 plugs | Wagner FMIC | Wagner 3" DP | Milltek catback exhaust | STETT CP | Forge DV | AFE Stage 2 DCI with scoops | BMS SLD | SPEC Stage 3+ clutch | SPEC Steel Single Mass Flywheel | BMS CDV

Last edited by G.I.Joe; 03-30-2013 at 04:14 AM. Reason: spelling
G.I.Joe is offline   Denmark
0
      03-31-2013, 05:39 PM   #300
shiv@vishnu
Tuner
 
Drives: X1, 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SF Bay, CA

Posts: 17,616
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
A pity the database/frontpage/thread is apparently no longer updated here. Maybe we could use the online validation pages available?

I recently did a 7.55 sec 60-130 time in my full weigth RB turbo'ed E92 6MT 335i. Time was done in 3rd and 4th gear (1 shift). I haven't posted yet since I think I can improve it a bit more with better traction, however the snow seems to just keep coming around here....

The mods of my car are: COBB ProTuning e-Tune E50 custom map from Pro Tuning Freaks, Quaife LSD, DEFIVfab N54 diff lockdown kit, RB turbos, Wagner FMIC, Wagner 3" DP, Milltek catback exhaust, STETT CP, Forge DV, AFE Stage 2 DCI with scoops, HPF Feramic Stage 2 clutch, BMS CDV

I run on 40% Shell V-power (93) and 60% E85 (~E50 mix), NO meth. There are NO weight reductions what so ever done to the car, and I myself am quite heavy (260 lbs.). Test done on winter tyres and stock BMW 188 style 17" rims too, so the car is a real sleeper

Here's a validated screenshot. Will gladly send dbn file to Mr.5 or whoever should choose to take over administration of this database.
Great results. It doesn't look like the list on the first page is getting updated unfortunately.

Shiv
shiv@vishnu is offline   United_States
0
      04-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #301
G.I.Joe
Captain
 
G.I.Joe's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i 2008
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Posts: 886
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
Great results. It doesn't look like the list on the first page is getting updated unfortunately.

Shiv
Thanks. So are yours, but they always were

Btw. I heard a FFTEC/Vishnu ST kit was sent to Denmark, but haven't heard anything for the last few months. I was looking forward to meeting up with the guy. Hope that project is working out ok.

No, it's a shame that the list isn't updated really. Especially now when more results from ST and upgraded TT options, and various E85 mixes etc. are available. Nothing like a 60-130 time to show real world performance
__________________
E92 335i 2008 Space Grey 6MT | Quaife LSD | DEFIVfab N54 diff lockdown kit | RB turbos | COBB ProTuning E50 map from PTF | Walbro E85 455 LPH LPFP | NGK 5992 plugs | Wagner FMIC | Wagner 3" DP | Milltek catback exhaust | STETT CP | Forge DV | AFE Stage 2 DCI with scoops | BMS SLD | SPEC Stage 3+ clutch | SPEC Steel Single Mass Flywheel | BMS CDV
G.I.Joe is offline   Denmark
0
      07-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #302
easy2speed
Second Lieutenant
 
easy2speed's Avatar
 
Drives: 14 GT-R and 997 Turbo
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montgomery, AL

Posts: 212
iTrader: (1)

2013 335is coupe 6-speed manual
JB4 ISO
BMS DCI
BMS flash
70% E85

60-130 - 10.44

1.66 % decline

DA of 2125'
86 degrees





Submitted to Mr 5
__________________
'14 GT-R
'07 997 Turbo 6mt - 688whp and 761wtq
'01 996 Turbo 6mt
'14 CTS-V Sedan
'13 X6 3.5i

Last edited by easy2speed; 07-02-2013 at 08:55 PM.
easy2speed is offline  
0
      08-03-2013, 04:04 AM   #303
shiv@vishnu
Tuner
 
Drives: X1, 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SF Bay, CA

Posts: 17,616
iTrader: (0)

New N54 World Record:



More info: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=872633

However, i don't think this list is getting updated any longer
shiv@vishnu is offline   United_States
0
      08-03-2013, 12:46 PM   #304
G.I.Joe
Captain
 
G.I.Joe's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i 2008
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Posts: 886
iTrader: (0)

Awesome time Shiv, looks like a little wheelspin in 3rd gear
__________________
E92 335i 2008 Space Grey 6MT | Quaife LSD | DEFIVfab N54 diff lockdown kit | RB turbos | COBB ProTuning E50 map from PTF | Walbro E85 455 LPH LPFP | NGK 5992 plugs | Wagner FMIC | Wagner 3" DP | Milltek catback exhaust | STETT CP | Forge DV | AFE Stage 2 DCI with scoops | BMS SLD | SPEC Stage 3+ clutch | SPEC Steel Single Mass Flywheel | BMS CDV
G.I.Joe is offline   Denmark
0
      08-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #305
shiv@vishnu
Tuner
 
Drives: X1, 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SF Bay, CA

Posts: 17,616
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
Awesome time Shiv, looks like a little wheelspin in 3rd gear
Thans man.... Yeah, a TON of wheelspin. Check out the video
shiv@vishnu is offline   United_States
0
      02-24-2014, 03:48 PM   #306
Mr. 5
Modder Raider
 
Mr. 5's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Surf City, HB

Posts: 8,625
iTrader: (31)

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [4.00]
I apologize for not keeping up to date with this list guys.
I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago...I'm pointing you over to the 60-130 list that DLSJ5 has created over at M3post.
He is much quicker with the responces and updates.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=630463
__________________
e36 M3 Coupe, e36 325i Sedan
e90 335i--SOLD

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Mr. 5 is offline   Scotland
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST