||BMW Garage||BMW Meets||Register||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read||
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum
2007 BMW 335i - NICE!
|10-27-2012, 07:34 AM||#1|
Private First Class
Drives: 2014 550i x-Drive M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Fairfax Station, VA
2007 BMW 335i - NICE!
2007 BMW 335i w/ 6-Speed Manual Transmission. 68,700
miles. Montego Blue w/ Gray Leather Interior. Includes:
* Sports Package
* Premium Package
* Cold Weather Package
* iPod Interface
* Integrated phone w/ iPhone 4 cradle
* Rear Lip Spoiler
* Sirius Satellite Radio
* BMS JB4 Stage 3 Tune
* BMS Dual Cone Performance Intake
* Blackline Taillights w/ Solaris bulbs
* Black Kidney Grills
* European Headlight Switch (activates rear fog lights)
* European Split Armrest
* Clutch Delay Valve removed
* Leather Shifter
* Compact Spare Tire
* BMW Jack
* Two sets of floor mats (carpeted & rubber all weather)
* Ceramic-Tinted Windows (Virginia compliant - 50% front; 35% rear)
* TWO Sets of Wheels/Tires. Both BMW Style 162. Currently wearing Bridgestone Potenza high performance non run-flat summer tires. The other set of wheels are mounted with Michelin Pilot all-season non-run-flat tires. Both sets have plenty of life left on them.
* Full set of Bridgestone Potenza run-flat tires with only 3,000 miles on
them! These are the original equipment tires used by BMW that came on the
car but I replaced them with non run-flat tires for better handling and ride
comfort shortly after purchasing it.
This is a CPO car, and I am the second owner, purchasing it from Thompson BMW in Doylestown, PA. with 26,000 miles on the clock. The original owner was the finance manager of the dealership. Meticulously maintained! All service is up-to-date, and performed exclusively by BMW of Fairfax, Va. All fluids recently changed, as were the brakes. Not due for next scheduled maintenance for 22,000 miles. No accidents, dents, scratches. There are two small chips which are hardly noticeable - one on the passenger side rocker panel; the other behind the rear door on the driver's side. The interior is excellent, with only a minor blemish on the front passenger door, a bit of wear on the steering wheel, and a few scratches on the rear console. Non-smoking. Garaged day & night. Never raced or tracked. I have all receipts since the day I purchased it. Fuel pump replaced around 60k, and have had no issues with it since then.
The only reason I am selling this great car is due to a degenerative back
problem which is aggravated by pressing in the clutch. I am replacing the
car with a 535i with a (Gasp!) automatic transmission. CPO warranty good until December 2012.
I'm looking to get $20,000 for this great car which I feel is more than fair for the whole package. Email me at RMarcario@cox.net with questions or for more photos.
Last edited by Catfish454; 10-27-2012 at 09:04 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|