DuPont Motorsports (formerly ERT) is re-opening under new management. If you are unfamiliar with it's history I suggest you ask around. Join us on August 18th from 8am to 8pm (could be extended) for a day of learning, fun, and entertainment from the new crew of true enthusiasts. The day will be filled with a detailing class, powder coating tutorial, welding tutorial, and of course DYNO runs. Tell your friends, bring your friends, and come on out to discuss my and your hobby "modding".
Place: DuPont Motorsport
Address: 12 Hadco Road Wilmington, DE 19804
Date: Saturday August 18th
Time: 8am - 8pm
- There will be a demonstration and/or tutorial on powder coating, the process, and samples of completed work to demonstrate the quality.
- There will be a demonstration on the process of welding simple items to building race quality roll cages. The entire process will demonstrate the extent, functionality and expertise the crew has.
- Bring your products, bring your own products, bring your own products!!! You will be given a complete demonstration on detailing. The why's, how's, and when's will all be answered. You even have the opportunity to wash, wax, detail your car on the spot. If you need assistance or if you have questions while detailing there will be experts available.
- 3 passes ~$65. If you have recently modded your ride and want to know for a fact what your numbers are then come on out. Printouts of your runs will be distributed. The dyno is only for 2 wheel drive vehicles. In other words no 4wd vehicles. All vehicles are invited. Note the time slots are filling quickly and we're booked up till 3:30pm. Depending on how successful this event is and if everyone that is scheduled is on time then the ending time may/ may not be extended.
Food and drinks will be available for purchase on location. As far as entertainment is concerned well you'll have to show up to find out.
All in all if you have questions, need advice, want to satisfy your curiousity, or just want to come hang out then do it at DuPont Motorsports on August 18th. So I urge you to come on out.
See u there!!
1) Bimmabwoy- E46- Detailing
2) NHbmw325i- E36- Powder coating/welding/dyno
RSVP'd No: 1
- sunday is August 19th... I know because its my bday...
EDIT: now its changed to Saturday the 18th...