E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Stock trading

08-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
phikap36
Banned

Drives: 2008 BMW 335i sedan

Stock trading

If you want to Learn to trade stocks this guy is a very good instructor.

http://www.jasonbondpicks.com/dap/a/?a=1695&p=http://www.jasonbondpicks.com/blog-posts/labor-day-special-free-trial-friday/
      11-12-2012, 03:42 AM   #2
phikap36
Banned

This guy is beating Wall Street

http://www.jasonbondpicks.com/dap/a/?a=1695
      11-13-2012, 12:31 AM   #3
Inspired
Colonel

Drives: 335i

Is this some sort of scam? But damn, $397 per quarter...
      11-13-2012, 01:13 AM   #4
Hisam135i
Major

If you want to learn about trading search for the stock technical analysis thread, good times
2008 Monaco Blue 335i | Terracotta | Premium | Auto | Comfort Access | Matte-black Grills | Carbon Fiber Splitters | 20% Tint | 1- point E9x Picture Game | Staggered 19' VMR V701 | Legal Disclaimer: My posts on this website cannot be held against me in any issues, such as warranty claims. |
Hisam135i is offline   United_States
      11-13-2012, 01:13 AM   #5
Hisam135i
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired
Is this some sort of scam? But damn, $397 per quarter...
If its to good to be true odds are its not true
2008 Monaco Blue 335i | Terracotta | Premium | Auto | Comfort Access | Matte-black Grills | Carbon Fiber Splitters | 20% Tint | 1- point E9x Picture Game | Staggered 19' VMR V701 | Legal Disclaimer: My posts on this website cannot be held against me in any issues, such as warranty claims. |
      11-13-2012, 01:23 AM   #6
Inspired
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisam135i View Post
If you want to learn about trading search for the stock technical analysis thread, good times
Was already following that but it is dead now.
      11-13-2012, 01:31 AM   #7
Inspired
Colonel

Did a bit of a research on Jasonbondpick.

Quote:
Ok, here goes. Ive been a member of Jason Bond Picks now for 3 months and have had my shares of ups and downs as most everyone in the stock market does.

This last month has been a bit troubling and there has been quite a rumble stirring in the service about many picks that go bad. At one point we have a member that follows the day trade alerts for the most part and he is losing on 17 out of 18 picks. It happens now and again and it is what it is.

What bothers me though is that another member started to get a bit suspicious about his picks and started investigating the overall service as a whole, and what he came up with is quite amazing.

As of tonight I have been banned from the service for posting what another client had done research on and I wish to share this with the entire population, so that fewer people get fleeced.

I got threatened with a lawsuit for posting this for defamation, but seeing as how the information I will provide is legitiment, he has no grounds to sue.

Here goes..this is not my research and I do not take credit for it, but here is what has been learned.

In August, 2012, I received another email from Jason Bond encouraging his members to go very long on Vringo, Inc. (VRNG) with more passion than any objective trader should (ref link #1). I decided to peal back the curtain.

I offer absolutely no opinion here, I am strictly presenting information readily available to the general public.

Reference links are at the bottom of this text.

Checked GoDaddy.com to identify the registered owner of JasonBondPicks.com, it is Beacon Equity (ref link #2).

Beacon Equity; Jeff Bishop, office@beaconequity.com

4828 S. Broadway #182 Tyler, Texas 75703

Beacon Equity is wholly owned by BlueWave Advisors (ref link #14).

Until recently the disclaimer page on Jason Bond Picks site (ref link #3) stated it is wholly owned by BlueWave Advisors (ref link #4). However, it has been changed to a shell company called Patriot Publishing. The terms and conditions page of the site (ref link # 5) lists Patriot Publishing’s address as:Patriot Publishing, LLC

1910 ESE Loop 323 #168 Tyler, TX 75701

That physical address is simply a UPS Store (ref link #6) which provides mail boxes (ref link #7). Also note that Tyler, Texas home of BlueWave, Beacon Equity and Patriot Publishing, has a population of just 98,500 people.

The same people own both BlueWave and Patriot Publishing, the relationship between all these companies can be seen here: http://www.corporationwiki.com/Texas.../68432953.aspx

PumpAndDumps.com lists VRNG as the subject of a paid promotion by Beacon Equity (ref link #8). In a posting on their site Beacon Equity confirms it was compensated ten thousand dollars to promote VRNG stock (ref link #9).

In another post on Beacon Equity’s site promoting LQMT, they disclose having front loaded LQMT with this statement “BeaconEquity.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BlueWave Advisors, LLC. A principle of BWA has purchased one hundred thousand shares of LQMT in the open market and intends to sell them immediately following this email alert” (ref link #10.

Another site posted an article identifying a partial list of sites owned by BlueWave Advisors, including JasonBondPicks.com and TopStockPicks.com (ref link #11).

Another site owned by BlueWave is crownestockpicks.com. They’re so cookie cutter it even has the same color scheme as JasonBondPicks.com.

The renowned or infamous (depending on your point of view), Timothy Sykes expressed a rather strong opinion regarding Beacon Equity aka BlueWave on his site (ref link #12).
      11-13-2012, 01:48 AM   #8
phikap36
Banned

It is certainly not a scam. This is the largest and most successful online chat forum where trading education is invaluable. The one post above is by a guy who got kicked out because he started some troubles that were against sec regulations so he made up some stuff. Just thought I would share the opp for people who are interested in learning trading and smart investing.
      11-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #9
Hisam135i
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Was already following that but it is dead now.
Check again my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Did a bit of a research on Jasonbondpick.
LOL
      11-13-2012, 03:08 AM   #10
Inspired
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by phikap36 View Post
It is certainly not a scam. This is the largest and most successful online chat forum where trading education is invaluable. The one post above is by a guy who got kicked out because he started some troubles that were against sec regulations so he made up some stuff. Just thought I would share the opp for people who are interested in learning trading and smart investing.
It may not be a scam but there are some bad reviews on this guy.

Quote:
I have followed Jason since he was at pennystocklive.com, but am stuck with an annual membership.....

First of all I want to say he does have some winners, this is true. Who doesn't? However it is very obvious that this guy is a complete liar or misleader trying to convince people he made a forture trading on Wall Street. He cancelled one profit.ly account after losing all of his profits on 1 trade before starting this new one. If you were with him on pennystocklive.com it was the one he always had on that site.

Now we have TVIX.... oh wow... All real traders know this loss is simply unacceptable. Sure we all make mistakes, but I have never seen this guy make as much money on the 2 biggest losers he has had since I have been following him.

Is not to say he is not a hard worker, but he is not a good enough trader to be considered a Guru. CUT THE LOSSES BUDDY!!!! Have been a member of sites with 50-60% hit rates and been happy. The losses were SMALL... There is no sell discipline with this guy. $50,000 losses are unacceptable. When he takes his loss I will go long.
      11-13-2012, 04:13 AM   #11
amanda hor$t
Banned

Drives: a380

i trade with a few thousand, more like just a hobby and that way i have some taxes to file. though i usually lose. what money? i'm losing money! lol
      11-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #12
PSUSMU
Captain

Drives: Entry-level Luxury

I feel like I just stepped into Boiler Room.