E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > All COBB Tuning AccessPORT Flash for N54 335i Discussion Here



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-17-2012, 10:24 PM   #6535
335twins
Lieutenant
 
335twins's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i, 2012 x3 35i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ

Posts: 450
iTrader: (1)

Bought a cobb ap for my 335i, being stock with drop in filter should i run stage 1 sport or drive? I'm in Arizona with crappy 91 octane?

Thanks
335twins is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 02:30 AM   #6536
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335twins View Post
Bought a cobb ap for my 335i, being stock with drop in filter should i run stage 1 sport or drive? I'm in Arizona with crappy 91 octane?

Thanks
With ACN 91 I.could only run Sport with 20% E85. But log Sport and see if Car is happy. But also 20% E85 I could run Agg.

See rader1 thread, the timing corrections was based upon my build and logs

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696472
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 02:44 AM   #6537
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
Thanks!! Only Cobb Stage 1 aggressive, a drop in K&N, 93 octane, new plugs, new oil &walnut blasting.
Sorry bro, didn't get around to.it. I'll try in the morning.

If you got 3.38* on 3 or less cyl. (Guide line) For timing corrections you are in good shape. As well as no throttle closures, TPS, should be 80.98, on WOT, any dips typically means overboost on OTS MAPs. Or you had traction control on.

That is a good guideline, I'll check tomorrow. I wouldn't worry too bad if it not ideal, let's check.first. COBB is pretty good as long as you met the.requirements.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #6538
335twins
Lieutenant
 
335twins's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i, 2012 x3 35i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ

Posts: 450
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335twins View Post
Bought a cobb ap for my 335i, being stock with drop in filter should i run stage 1 sport or drive? I'm in Arizona with crappy 91 octane?

Thanks
With ACN 91 I.could only run Sport with 20% E85. But log Sport and see if Car is happy. But also 20% E85 I could run Agg.

See rader1 thread, the timing corrections was based upon my build and logs

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696472
Great, will try sport and log too see if the car is happy, thanks for the link to data logging, very informative.
__________________
Cobb tuned, custom intakes
335twins is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 11:34 AM   #6539
Jonny954
Lieutenant
 
Jonny954's Avatar
 
Drives: E82 135i
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posts: 442
iTrader: (1)

Hi guys...

I had been running the v301 maps (stage 2 aggressive) since I bought my cobb a few months ago, no problems whatsoever.
When v401 maps were released I of course upgraded and ran those. Within a few minutes I was getting misfires, for the first time.
So I went back to v301, same thing but less. Stock map was fine.
Changed the 1 coil (cyl 1) and have been running v301 for the last 3 months again without issues.
The other day I thought I'll give v401 another try and the same thing! (cyl 6)
Can s.o. please elaborate why v401 is making my misfires appear...?

I'm at 54k, downpipes, dci, PE exhaust...

THANKS
Jonny954 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #6540
enrita
Major General
 
enrita's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i - Big turbos
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Italian in Sweden

Posts: 7,318
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny954 View Post
Hi guys...

I had been running the v301 maps (stage 2 aggressive) since I bought my cobb a few months ago, no problems whatsoever.
When v401 maps were released I of course upgraded and ran those. Within a few minutes I was getting misfires, for the first time.
So I went back to v301, same thing but less. Stock map was fine.
Changed the 1 coil (cyl 1) and have been running v301 for the last 3 months again without issues.
The other day I thought I'll give v401 another try and the same thing! (cyl 6)
Can s.o. please elaborate why v401 is making my misfires appear...?

I'm at 54k, downpipes, dci, PE exhaust...

THANKS
how old are the spark plugs?
__________________
07 335i AT - TD St.2 Turbos - COBB (Custom Cobb mapping by http://www.protuningfreaks.com/) - JB4G5 ISO - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - E85 Walbro - Injen Intake - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - AR DPs - midpipes 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - Level 10 AT upgrade - Alpina AT Flash
enrita is offline   Sweden
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #6541
E92mech
E92
 
Drives: 2010 E92 Le Mans M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 117
iTrader: (0)

I have a new Cobb Accessport coming for my 2010 E92. I have an emergency jump starter from Costco that is essentially a portable car battery that you connect to the terminals under the hood. I'm thinking of using this while I update the ECU with the Cobb for the first download ~20 minutes to make sure my battery doesn't run low.

Is there any problem in doing so, and can I leave the hood of the car up while Cobb is updating? Any problem with opening/closing the hood during update, or does it have to be left alone like the car door?

Thanks-
E92mech is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #6542
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92mech View Post
I have a new Cobb Accessport coming for my 2010 E92. I have an emergency jump starter from Costco that is essentially a portable car battery that you connect to the terminals under the hood. I'm thinking of using this while I update the ECU with the Cobb for the first download ~20 minutes to make sure my battery doesn't run low.

Is there any problem in doing so, and can I leave the hood of the car up while Cobb is updating? Any problem with opening/closing the hood during update, or does it have to be left alone like the car door?

Thanks-
I only do this only when installing the COBB. I place the charger on first, leave hood open. Then follow instruction as noted. Stay in the car and don't open the door. Hood open is fine.

When you are in the car, it would be difficult to close in the hood without opening the car door.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #6543
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
Folks,
Recently had my pre-warranty expiration done. Patiently waiting to re0install the Cobb and today was the day. Can anyone please review the logs for me? It's an 09 335 - 49k - it was about 34 degrees outside (cold). Any input appreciated. Thanks!!!
(Change file from zip to csv)
it didn't look too bad, but its best if you log in 3rd gear only. It was difficult for me to tell what gear you were in.

timing corrections looked ok, and timing/boost was where it should be for S1 Agg. IT appeared some throttle closures, but was hard to tell how you were going through your gears. you are AT correct? Did you have DTC on?

try this:

get in 3rd, stay around 2500 RPMs click log, wait a sec to ensure the COBB is logging. Go WOT, to redline. I go to 6400 RPMs then shift. either way is fine. If you want to log through 4th a bit you can.

please read this before logging again.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696472
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #6544
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny954 View Post
Hi guys...

I had been running the v301 maps (stage 2 aggressive) since I bought my cobb a few months ago, no problems whatsoever.
When v401 maps were released I of course upgraded and ran those. Within a few minutes I was getting misfires, for the first time.
So I went back to v301, same thing but less. Stock map was fine.
Changed the 1 coil (cyl 1) and have been running v301 for the last 3 months again without issues.
The other day I thought I'll give v401 another try and the same thing! (cyl 6)
Can s.o. please elaborate why v401 is making my misfires appear...?

I'm at 54k, downpipes, dci, PE exhaust...

THANKS
As enrita said, your sparks plugs may need to be changed. Most change after 20k miles on tuned cars.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #6545
BlueBimmer
Enthusiast
 
BlueBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i Convertible
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: PA

Posts: 255
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
Folks,
Recently had my pre-warranty expiration done. Patiently waiting to re0install the Cobb and today was the day. Can anyone please review the logs for me? It's an 09 335 - 49k - it was about 34 degrees outside (cold). Any input appreciated. Thanks!!!
(Change file from zip to csv)
it didn't look too bad, but its best if you log in 3rd gear only. It was difficult for me to tell what gear you were in.

timing corrections looked ok, and timing/boost was where it should be for S1 Agg. IT appeared some throttle closures, but was hard to tell how you were going through your gears. you are AT correct? Did you have DTC on?

try this:

get in 3rd, stay around 2500 RPMs click log, wait a sec to ensure the COBB is logging. Go WOT, to redline. I go to 6400 RPMs then shift. either way is fine. If you want to log through 4th a bit you can.

please read this before logging again.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696472
Thank you very much for looking into these, they were logged from 1st to 4th, I had DSC off. I will do what you mentioned and repost. Again thanks for looking - I really appreciate it!
BlueBimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #6546
Jonny954
Lieutenant
 
Jonny954's Avatar
 
Drives: E82 135i
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posts: 442
iTrader: (1)

No it can't be the spark plugs I think since I changed them at 45k miles and I had the COBB for about 6k miles....I'm at 54k miles now



Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
As enrita said, your sparks plugs may need to be changed. Most change after 20k miles on tuned cars.
Jonny954 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #6547
Ænema
Captain
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arizona Bay

Posts: 961
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny954 View Post
No it can't be the spark plugs I think since I changed them at 45k miles and I had the COBB for about 6k miles....I'm at 54k miles now
If you are having consistent misfires in #6 ONLY then swap the #6 coil to another cylinder and see if the misfire follows. If it does follow then the coil is bad. If it doesn't fire then most likely it's either plug or injector.
__________________
"I'm not surprised you get along well with all the other neighbours. If you put fifty children with Down's syndrome in a room there is going to be a lot of hugging." David Thorne
Ænema is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 11:11 PM   #6548
Jonny954
Lieutenant
 
Jonny954's Avatar
 
Drives: E82 135i
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Posts: 442
iTrader: (1)

Yes I know what you mean...BUT my issue was a different one.
When I first had a misfire in cyl 1 when running the newly updated v401, I put a new coil in and went back to v301 (cause I never had a problem with it for months). I gave it a try again this WE and almost immediately got a misfire in cyl 6. I will exchange the coil as well tmrw BUT I wanted to know why it could be that I start getting a misfire only after switching to the v401 maps?
Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænema View Post
If you are having consistent misfires in #6 ONLY then swap the #6 coil to another cylinder and see if the misfire follows. If it does follow then the coil is bad. If it doesn't fire then most likely it's either plug or injector.
Jonny954 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 11:15 PM   #6549
Ænema
Captain
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arizona Bay

Posts: 961
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny954 View Post
Yes I know what you mean...BUT my issue was a different one.
When I first had a misfire in cyl 1 when running the newly updated v401, I put a new coil in and went back to v301 (cause I never had a problem with it for months). I gave it a try again this WE and almost immediately got a misfire in cyl 6. I will exchange the coil as well tmrw BUT I wanted to know why it could be that I start getting a misfire only after switching to the v401 maps?
Thanks...
The 4.01 maps are slightly more aggressive than the 301 maps so it's possible that the extra stress pushed the coil/plug/injector over the edge. However, if that's the case then the coil/plug/injector was on it's way out anyway.
__________________
"I'm not surprised you get along well with all the other neighbours. If you put fifty children with Down's syndrome in a room there is going to be a lot of hugging." David Thorne
Ænema is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-18-2012, 11:28 PM   #6550
BMJ
Captain
 
BMJ's Avatar
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia

Posts: 864
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny954 View Post
Hi guys...

I had been running the v301 maps (stage 2 aggressive) since I bought my cobb a few months ago, no problems whatsoever.
When v401 maps were released I of course upgraded and ran those. Within a few minutes I was getting misfires, for the first time.
So I went back to v301, same thing but less. Stock map was fine.
Changed the 1 coil (cyl 1) and have been running v301 for the last 3 months again without issues.
The other day I thought I'll give v401 another try and the same thing! (cyl 6)
Can s.o. please elaborate why v401 is making my misfires appear...?

I'm at 54k, downpipes, dci, PE exhaust...

THANKS
Hi Jonny,

I had the same issue, my car and the OTS V4 ST maps don't agree with each other. V3 where ok and the Beta V4 where ok but once I re did the OTS V4 i had different issues on drive and sport map S1. Jerking like it wanted to misfire, strange gear shifts ect. Since changing to LT S1 sport no issues at all. run a pedal box as well when i need responsive throttle and i have clean pulls all the way to 7k where I used to get hesitations at 4k on each gear.
BMJ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-20-2012, 10:51 AM   #6551
335twins
Lieutenant
 
335twins's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i, 2012 x3 35i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ

Posts: 450
iTrader: (1)

stage1 Drive logs

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone can take a look at my logs and tell me if they look good? I wanted to try the sport but want to make sure drive looks ok.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip Stg1DriveLogs.zip (31.5 KB, 25 views)
335twins is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #6552
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335twins View Post
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone can take a look at my logs and tell me if they look good? I wanted to try the sport but want to make sure drive looks ok.

Thanks
You never went WOT (Wide Open Throttle). In order to see if your car is happy, you have to push the limit.

please read this before logging again it will help you.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696472

do 3rd Gear Logs. Start Log at 2500 RPM, ensure the AP is logging hit WOT all the way to redline or 6500 RPM. Shift through 4th for a bit. record a couple and re-post.

make sure DTC and DSC is completely off.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-20-2012, 11:24 AM   #6553
335twins
Lieutenant
 
335twins's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i, 2012 x3 35i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ

Posts: 450
iTrader: (1)

thats what i figured, well i will try some tonight, hard to find open empty road to WOT the car. How do i do this with auto? just floor it? or use paddle shifts? i got the DTC off but where is DSC? i only have DTC on my car.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
You never went WOT (Wide Open Throttle). In order to see if your car is happy, you have to push the limit.

please read this before logging again it will help you.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696472

do 3rd Gear Logs. Start Log at 2500 RPM, ensure the AP is logging hit WOT all the way to redline or 6500 RPM. Shift through 4th for a bit. record a couple and re-post.

make sure DTC and DSC is completely off.
335twins is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-20-2012, 12:35 PM   #6554
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
 
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

Posts: 1,679
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335twins View Post
thats what i figured, well i will try some tonight, hard to find open empty road to WOT the car. How do i do this with auto? just floor it? or use paddle shifts? i got the DTC off but where is DSC? i only have DTC on my car.

Thanks
Haha, good ol autos. That's what I got. You have to improvise. Let me find my post I think it's a few pages back. You can't push the pedal to the metal because you will hit the kick down. Unless you do what I did.

Paddle or the manual shifter will work. Just put it in M3.

DSC, you have to hold down the DTC until you get the big triangle with a circle around it. Just a few seconds.

Be sure to have a safe stretch of road, flat. With stabilization and traction off, you must be careful., you'll reach close to 100 mph 3rd gear redline (about 90 in sport I think). But it only takes about 9 sec.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
VNeBLOB42 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-20-2012, 12:38 PM   #6555
BlueBimmer
Enthusiast
 
BlueBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i Convertible
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: PA

Posts: 255
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
it didn't look too bad, but its best if you log in 3rd gear only. It was difficult for me to tell what gear you were in.

timing corrections looked ok, and timing/boost was where it should be for S1 Agg. IT appeared some throttle closures, but was hard to tell how you were going through your gears. you are AT correct? Did you have DTC on?

try this:

get in 3rd, stay around 2500 RPMs click log, wait a sec to ensure the COBB is logging. Go WOT, to redline. I go to 6400 RPMs then shift. either way is fine. If you want to log through 4th a bit you can.

please read this before logging again.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696472
I tried this but everytime I get into 3 and around 2500 RPM and hit the throttle , it downshifts to second (regardless of what shift I am selecting using the automanual sport mode. Every run was started in third and immediately shifted to second through WOT and then to third. Is there a way to prevent the car from downshifting, (I can try to squeeze the throttle instead of going WOT right away - but by the time I hit WOT I'll be at least at 4500 RPM or so to prevent downshifts) Attached are new logs ... any help appreciated. thanks!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip datalog15.zip (33.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: zip datalog16.zip (34.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: zip datalog17.zip (52.7 KB, 30 views)
BlueBimmer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #6556
enrita
Major General
 
enrita's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i - Big turbos
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Italian in Sweden

Posts: 7,318
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
I tried this but everytime I get into 3 and around 2500 RPM and hit the throttle , it downshifts to second (regardless of what shift I am selecting using the automanual sport mode. Every run was started in third and immediately shifted to second through WOT and then to third. Is there a way to prevent the car from downshifting, (I can try to squeeze the throttle instead of going WOT right away - but by the time I hit WOT I'll be at least at 4500 RPM or so to prevent downshifts) Attached are new logs ... any help appreciated. thanks!!
try not to engage the kick down.....
__________________
07 335i AT - TD St.2 Turbos - COBB (Custom Cobb mapping by http://www.protuningfreaks.com/) - JB4G5 ISO - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - E85 Walbro - Injen Intake - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - AR DPs - midpipes 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - Level 10 AT upgrade - Alpina AT Flash
enrita is offline   Sweden
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
135i cobb, 335i cobb, 535i cobb, accessport n54, bmw cobb, bmw cobb tuning, cobb 135i, cobb 335i, cobb 535i, cobb ap, cobb bmw, cobb n54, cobb tuning bmw, cobb tuning n54, cobb tuning n55, flash n54, flash n55, n54 accessport, n54 cobb, n54 cobb tuning, n54 flash, n54 flash tune, n55 cobb, n55 flash, n55 flash tune

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST