E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Palestinian Israeli Conflict

Closed Thread

11-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #23
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by SfValley335i View Post
Oh really? How about you show me there was a single rocket sent out of Gaza last week that warranted IDF to kill this Hamas member?

Why is it interesting to call him an official? Wasn't he part of the Hamas government?

I can prove you wrong but I'll give you a chance to backup your statement.
Hmmm, let's see, when it comes to which event came first it would seem it's every major media outlet in the world versus, well, you. Rockets first, Hamas leader killed second. He's commander (well, he was until he showed himself) of the military wing of Hamas, not an elected official, just another terrorist murderer who got his just deserts. One thing for sure, he won't be murdering any more palestinians or jews for that matter.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #24
Fox128i
First Lieutenant
Germany

Drives: 2012 E82

Garage List
2012 128i  [4.75]
Peace since 2008? Not quite...

There have been 800 rockets launched at Israel from Gaza since January of 2012.
      11-17-2012, 10:27 PM   #25
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox128i View Post
Peace since 2008? Not quite...

There have been 800 rockets launched at Israel from Gaza since January of 2012.
800 rockets and how many killed by those? None? Damage? $300 total, maybe?
What kind of rockets are those when they throw 800+ of them on Israel and ALL of them miss??
They are either terrible shooters or those rockets are made of rubber...

I am not supporting either side, however, when I hear the stories of hundreds of rockets, every day a few, and in 2008-2010 I spent MONTHS in Israel and have not seen/heard a SINGLE rocket/explosion, I wonder, what kind of rockets are we talking about.

Furthermore, one side has killed easily 100x+ innocent than the other side. Gaza strip (I have been there) is the World's biggest cage! And it is not the only cage in Israel/West bank and many more coming up...

Seems to me that it is expected that only one side gives up on everything or...
Sad situation, overall...
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 10:40 PM   #26
Fox128i
First Lieutenant
Germany

Garage List
2012 128i  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr335is View Post
800 rockets and how many killed by those? None? Damage? $300 total, maybe?
What kind of rockets are those when they throw 800+ of them on Israel and ALL of them miss??
They are either terrible shooters or those rockets are made of rubber...

I am not supporting either side, however, when I hear the stories of hundreds of rockets, every day a few, and in 2008-2010 I spent MONTHS in Israel and have not seen/heard a SINGLE rocket/explosion, I wonder, what kind of rockets are we talking about.

Furthermore, one side has killed easily 100x+ innocent than the other side. Gaza strip (I have been there) is the World's biggest cage! And it is not the only cage in Israel/West bank and many more coming up...

Seems to me that it is expected that only one side gives up on everything or...
Sad situation, overall...
You would have to ask Hamas as to why they are so lousy at hitting targets. Been there too and have met some amazing and wonderful people. Israel could give in to every Palestinian demand tomorrow and there would still be no real peace. Not so long as there are Jews feet dry in what many describe as the "Holy Land".

Bit of irony in such a title if you ask me, especially seeing that so much violence and death happens there. Sad situation is an understatement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_Israel,_2012
      11-17-2012, 10:54 PM   #27
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan

Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan

Send a message via AIM to SfValley335i
Wikipedia isnt and shouldnt be used as a factual source of info unless your a high school kid working on a paper...

Trust me if there was so many rockets being fired each and every month Im sure it wouldve been on the news like it has been this week.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 11:00 PM   #28
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Wikipedia isnt and shouldnt be used as a factual source of info unless your a high school kid working on a paper...

Trust me if there was so many rockets being fired each and every month Im sure it wouldve been on the news like it has been this week.
Then post something that proves otherwise. Yes, American media is also very reliable...

Here is something biased in your favor, and it still shows attacks and deaths in '10, and '11.

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/dissec...t-attacks.html

So where was this peace again? I'll wait...

Here's another article about the "peace since 2008:" http://reliefweb.int/report/israel/2...tacks-shin-bet

Last edited by Templar; 11-17-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #29
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox128i View Post
You would have to ask Hamas as to why they are so lousy at hitting targets. Been there too and have met some amazing and wonderful people. Israel could give in to every Palestinian demand tomorrow and there would still be no real peace. Not so long as there are Jews feet dry in what many describe as the "Holy Land".

Bit of irony in such a title if you ask me, especially seeing that so much violence and death happens there. Sad situation is an understatement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_Israel,_2012
Serbia had their "Holy Land" taken away by the USA...
Looks like it is all the politics, if you ask me
And innocent pay the price, on all sides...
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #30
Fox128i
First Lieutenant
Germany

Garage List
2012 128i  [4.75]
Quote:

Then why don't you bother referring to the media outlets that Wikipedia uses to compile the data? They list them at the bottom of the page. Is Reuters non-factual? The Jerusalem Post probably isn't factual though, after all it's no doubt a Zionist newspaper, right?

Oh, hey Templar, no worries mate. Happens to me too. Love your M3, so worth 5 stars.
      11-17-2012, 11:15 PM   #31
Fox128i
First Lieutenant
Germany

Garage List
2012 128i  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr335is View Post
Serbia had their "Holy Land" taken away by the USA...
Looks like it is all the politics, if you ask me
And innocent pay the price, on all sides...
The innocent have always paid the highest price, all throughout history. I wonder how many have died in the name of religion, or in the name of one god or another? Or over some deified patch of soil?