E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > DINAN ECU reflash

08-18-2007, 11:50 PM   #23
mayno
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 335i Sedan

Dinan is so 90's.
      08-19-2007, 12:17 AM   #24
normtrum
Colonel

Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzabodyn View Post
I've talked extensively with local dealership (also authorized Dinan dealer/installer) when I had my '01 M5 and they say as long as you purchase it from them and they install it at the dealership, they've had no issues with warranty claims... (that was their big selling point vs other aftermarket mods, of course) - even though this is just one dealership, this is something that would sway me towards this over the Procede if I did anything at all...

BZ
You know I always wonder about the dealers that have a Dinan rep on site. Actually I'm not even sure if they're called Dinan Reps. I know when I had a bunch of questions about a few Dinan things I was looking at for my e46 a few years back, this liittle guy would come shooting out from behind the counter and have all the answers. Then one time my CA pulled me aside and told me the whole warranty story, and that they've been known to have some battles with the dealer. I never actully got anything, so I guess I can't say how easy or difficult it would be if there was ever an issue.