E90Post
 


N54Tuning.com
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Ask a top tier marijuana smoker anything...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-23-2012, 10:28 AM   #221
upstatedoc
23
Drone Expert
 
upstatedoc's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 BMW 328ix
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

lol at this thread. Surprising mods allow it. Someone got banned over it. Did I read aways back members meeting up to make a deal? lol.

As far as the "medical marijuana" issue, if it was ever legal here the only patients I would prescribe it to would be the terminally ill. The rest is a crock, IMO. There are plenty of legal drugs to treat what ails you without lighting up. c'mon...
__________________
2014 S.S. P938 Nightmare
2014 Dodge Durango R/T //Diablosports Tuning
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
1993 Honda Nighthawk 750
Countermeasure enthusiast.
upstatedoc is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #222
amanda hor$t
2
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
As far as the "medical marijuana" issue, if it was ever legal here the only patients I would prescribe it to would be the terminally ill. The rest is a crock, IMO. There are plenty of legal drugs to treat what ails you without lighting up. c'mon...
though if given the choice, i bet most would rather light up something they can grow in their own yard vs. a pill synthesized from a lab

"it's not that they don't want you to do drugs, they just want you to do their drugs" --chris rock
amanda hor$t is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2012, 01:17 PM   #223
GAaaAR
6
Captain
 
Drives: 2009 E92 335i
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NYC

Posts: 663
iTrader: (1)

Do you want to meet and compare goods?
GAaaAR is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2012, 01:35 PM   #224
amanda hor$t
2
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

^ sure, meet me outside on the feds' lawn. when traceroute ipconfig /?

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 11-23-2012 at 01:46 PM.
amanda hor$t is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      11-23-2012, 02:09 PM   #225
amanda hor$t
2
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

never mind, time's up, i'm hungry gtg
amanda hor$t is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #226
txz4
10
Major
 
txz4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 M coupe
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: san antonio, texas

Posts: 1,098
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloziROTHTOR View Post
though if given the choice, i bet most would rather light up something they can grow in their own yard vs. a pill synthesized from a lab

"it's not that they don't want you to do drugs, they just want you to do their drugs" --chris rock
Cyanide arsenic and asbestos are pretty natural....

but you dont see me supplementing with it.

Last edited by txz4; 11-25-2012 at 02:17 PM.
txz4 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      11-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #227
Colt
12
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,215
iTrader: (0)

I'm in real estate too

You getting a lot of sales up there?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Colt is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      11-25-2012, 05:22 PM   #228
Augenbrauezug
6
Captain
 
Augenbrauezug's Avatar
 
Drives: mk6 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Denton

Posts: 657
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Cyanide arsenic and asbestos are pretty natural....

but you dont see me supplementing with it.
Pretty lose argument or comparison.
__________________
Bimmer-less ATM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Augenbrauezug is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #229
txz4
10
Major
 
txz4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 M coupe
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: san antonio, texas

Posts: 1,098
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
Pretty lose argument or comparison.
Not an argument... Just a point, all of those things are also natural. Saying because something is natural is "good" by virtue of being natural is a loose argument.
txz4 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #230
Kiemyster
31
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
 
Kiemyster's Avatar
 
Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens/NYC

Posts: 3,132
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
I'm in real estate too

You getting a lot of sales up there?
business has gotten a little better these days.... cant complain. its been a blessing in a way as alot of people have left the workforce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAaaAR View Post
Do you want to meet and compare goods?
yerrrr im an indica man tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
lol at this thread. Surprising mods allow it. Someone got banned over it. Did I read aways back members meeting up to make a deal? lol.y

As far as the "medical marijuana" issue, if it was ever legal here the only patients I would prescribe it to would be the terminally ill. The rest is a crock, IMO. There are plenty of legal drugs to treat what ails you without lighting up. c'mon...
why wouldnt mods allow it? lol we are just talking about marijuana. its not a crime to share information. if people want to know something they can ask it here and get a proper answer as long as they arent being a dick or trolling, such as yourself. you reply to this thread without being a dick, so if you ask something you will get an answer no matter how trivial it is.

The thing is, why cant marijuana be used as a regular pain reliever? It helps with physical pain, it serves as a stress reliever, it does not distort ones judgement, and when issued to a regular user it has almost zero negative side effects and can have a superior performance effect on an individual where they may perform certain tasks better through consumption.

You also have to consider that for regular users, we dont actually "get high" every time we smoke. for me, I have to smoke all day to really get high, otherwise I am pretty much as functional as I was sober, just with less pain. I wish it was easy to get high, I envy you amateurs for this.
__________________
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi
Kiemyster is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #231
Colt
12
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,215
iTrader: (0)

I approve of this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Colt is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2012, 10:51 AM   #232
Kiemyster
31
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
 
Kiemyster's Avatar
 
Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens/NYC

Posts: 3,132
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
I approve of this
__________________
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi
Kiemyster is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #233
Pontrelli
1
Banned
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 157
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post

It does not distort ones judgement, and when issued to a regular user it has almost zero negative side effects and can have a superior performance effect on an individual where they may perform certain tasks better through consumption.
Really
Pontrelli is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #234
Augenbrauezug
6
Captain
 
Augenbrauezug's Avatar
 
Drives: mk6 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Denton

Posts: 657
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Not an argument... Just a point, all of those things are also natural. Saying because something is natural is "good" by virtue of being natural is a loose argument.
Well fortunately, the argument doesn't end with it being natural.
__________________
Bimmer-less ATM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Augenbrauezug is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #235
Bobble
13
Major
 
Bobble's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i/RIP E46 323Ci
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,215
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
lol at this thread. Surprising mods allow it. Someone got banned over it. Did I read aways back members meeting up to make a deal? lol.

As far as the "medical marijuana" issue, if it was ever legal here the only patients I would prescribe it to would be the terminally ill. The rest is a crock, IMO. There are plenty of legal drugs to treat what ails you without lighting up. c'mon...
Hey Doc I have chronic monocytic leukemia, diagnosed in 2003, never been in acute or blast phase take Glivec daily. When I get flare ups, general joint pain, abdominal distention, mid torso pain my onocologist suggested I try medical marijuana. Guess what it helps be it a placebo effect or real it helps. Now mind you I only do this when I flare up which is not very often(once maybe every 10 -18 months usually onset of stress or some other situation), my disease is very manageable. I'm not terminally ill What say to that?? Oh and btw I have another compilcation if that matters I have a bicuspid aortic valve from birth so they are a little leary of some meds for me, take a bp drug and aspirin (325 mg) daily for that. I am 55 years old and a professional.
__________________
08 E90 335i Monaco Blue Gray Dakota ZPP ZSP Heated Seats CA Step w/Paddles iPod
Bobble is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #236
upstatedoc
23
Drone Expert
 
upstatedoc's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 BMW 328ix
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 1,543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
I have chronic monocytic leukemia. When I get flare ups, general joint pain, abdominal distention, mid torso pain my onocologist suggested I try medical marijuana. it helps. I'm not terminally ill What say to that??
OK, you might be the exception to my rule.

Not sure why your Heme/Onc hasn't tried other things?

This is kind of like diagnosing my families medical problems over the phone though.

Guy's don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I never inhaled but you'd have to present a pretty compelling case to get me to prescribe weed for you and I doubt you have as strong a story as ^^this one. So again I say "Medical Marijuana?, c'mon."
__________________
2014 S.S. P938 Nightmare
2014 Dodge Durango R/T //Diablosports Tuning
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
1993 Honda Nighthawk 750
Countermeasure enthusiast.
upstatedoc is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #237
Bobble
13
Major
 
Bobble's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i/RIP E46 323Ci
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,215
iTrader: (1)

He has tired other things, can't actually remember what, no not the weed have not smoked in 4 months. They shot my BP thru the roof causing other issues and I was taking a beta blocker at the time when he told me to try the MM so maybe that. I go to Norris Cancer center at USC so I trust they are on the cutting edge. Not trying to bust your balls but when someone says never they usually have to back track a bit. Now honestly I see people at the coop's with absolutely nothing visibly wrong with them except they want to buy some legal weed. That's wrong becasue IMO MM is for exactly that confirmed medical use. I have no problem if marijuana was normalized and sold like alcohol or cigarettes for the record.
__________________
08 E90 335i Monaco Blue Gray Dakota ZPP ZSP Heated Seats CA Step w/Paddles iPod
Bobble is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #238
bumere90
26
Grozniy
 
Drives: Carless
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: FL

Posts: 2,602
iTrader: (12)

If you had to choose between mary J and
oh never mind
bumere90 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2012, 05:05 AM   #239
FDM68
7
Captain
 
FDM68's Avatar
 
Drives: 11' 135i
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Georgia (hearts still in Germany)

Posts: 762
iTrader: (0)

To blunt or not to blunt, that is the question...
__________________
FDM68 is offline   Wake Island
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2012, 09:35 AM   #240
Kiemyster
31
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
 
Kiemyster's Avatar
 
Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens/NYC

Posts: 3,132
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
He has tired other things, can't actually remember what, no not the weed have not smoked in 4 months. They shot my BP thru the roof causing other issues and I was taking a beta blocker at the time when he told me to try the MM so maybe that. I go to Norris Cancer center at USC so I trust they are on the cutting edge. Not trying to bust your balls but when someone says never they usually have to back track a bit. Now honestly I see people at the coop's with absolutely nothing visibly wrong with them except they want to buy some legal weed. That's wrong becasue IMO MM is for exactly that confirmed medical use. I have no problem if marijuana was normalized and sold like alcohol or cigarettes for the record.
Alot of respect to you sir! I can definitely say my problems are nothing compared to yours... just a chronic debilitating back pain is my problem. All of the discs in my spine have different shapes and they change constantly. sometimes getting out of my car is impossible to do without screaming in pain. But I am not even going to say this is my excuse, I simply use marijuana because it stimulates my mind, and it cures my pains. Either way, we are a lot closer to making marijuana fully normalized so I am not worried. It is just a matter of time.

Good luck to you my friend! You are a champion
__________________
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi
Kiemyster is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #241
Bobble
13
Major
 
Bobble's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i/RIP E46 323Ci
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,215
iTrader: (1)

^ To me that is a legitimate physical issue, chronic pain can be dealt with with by RX or MM same deal to me. My issues are managebale, hell I'm 55 I've made it this far. As far as weed goes I smoked all the time in my youth until I had kids and they were school age. I only use it now to deal with flare up's from the cancer which don't happen that often so like I said I'm good.

Now back to the spirit of the thread and you can answer legit questions.
__________________
08 E90 335i Monaco Blue Gray Dakota ZPP ZSP Heated Seats CA Step w/Paddles iPod
Bobble is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #242
hickoryE92
3
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: Black E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NC

Posts: 336
iTrader: (1)

Couple of questions for the Weed Connoisseur:

1) Could you go through all major forms of smoking and their pros/cons. I'm mainly looking at efficiency.

2) I believe you said you were in school... what college do you attend?

3) The most important question... Do you blaze in your bimmer? If yes, do you do anything to "freshen" it up or keep it from smelling like smoked weed.
hickoryE92 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST