E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > WANTED: 18" Runflats (Preferably PS2 ZP)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
Hope
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: BMW 320D M Sport
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK

Posts: 332
iTrader: (2)

WANTED: 18" Runflats (Preferably PS2 ZP)

Hi, I am looking for runflat tyres in 255/35/18 and 225/40/18

Single tyres or pairs.

I Have a couple of different ideas in mind so please post what you have!

Looking for as good as new tread wise, with no repairs please.
Hope is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
Frobius
Captain
 
Frobius's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330d M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntingdon, UK

Posts: 976
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Hi,

I've got 4x Michelin pilot sport ZPs for sale. Fronts have 5mm but rears only have 3mm.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=763203
__________________

57 Sapphire Black E91 330d M-Sport
Privacy Glass // Leather // Heated Seats // Bluetooth // Blacklines // BMWP Gloss Black Grille // Alpine HiFi // LCI Headlights
Frobius is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #3
Pave Dew
Captain
 
Drives: F20 M135i auto EB2
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW London

Posts: 727
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via Skype™ to Pave Dew
RF Rears B'stone RE050

Hello,

I have 2 nearly new 255/35/18 B'stones RF tyres. 6mm+ tread on both across the width.

Open to a fair offer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope View Post
Hi, I am looking for runflat tyres in 255/35/18 and 225/40/18

Single tyres or pairs.

I Have a couple of different ideas in mind so please post what you have!

Looking for as good as new tread wise, with no repairs please.
Pave Dew is online now   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #4
Hope
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: BMW 320D M Sport
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK

Posts: 332
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frobius View Post
Hi,

I've got 4x Michelin pilot sport ZPs for sale. Fronts have 5mm but rears only have 3mm.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=763203
Thanks for the offer, I will bare the fronts in mind but would like to sort out a pair of rears first and ideally Bridgestone/Michelin PS2



Quote:
Originally Posted by Pave Dew View Post
Hello,

I have 2 nearly new 255/35/18 B'stones RF tyres. 6mm+ tread on both across the width.

Open to a fair offer.

Hi Pave Dew. Any idea what you are after for them?

Last edited by Hope; 11-24-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Hope is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST