Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

  E90Post
 


TireRack

   PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Facelifted E90 offsets



Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-30-2010, 09:11 AM   #23
cstavaru
Brigadier General
cstavaru's Avatar
94
Rep
3,237
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i M Sport Sedan 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bucharest, Romania

iTrader: (0)

Everybody here tells about 8mm wider track on the LCI, but when I read the actual press releases and researched more the difference seems to be 12mm on each side, not 8mm. This is somewhat confirmed by my experience. I used ET45 in the back with 9.5in wheels and if I add 5mm spacers I am sure I will rub on the rear fender liner.

OP, here is a thread that has what you need (275 tire on 19x9.5 wheel on a LCI):

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300390

It also uses an ET45 offset.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2010, 09:27 AM   #24
blubyu
First Lieutenant
6
Rep
302
Posts

 
Drives: 99 Corvette H/C, 09 335i
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstavaru View Post
Everybody here tells about 8mm wider track on the LCI, but when I read the actual press releases and researched more the difference seems to be 12mm on each side, not 8mm. This is somewhat confirmed by my experience. I used ET45 in the back with 9.5in wheels and if I add 5mm spacers I am sure I will rub on the rear fender liner.

OP, here is a thread that has what you need (275 tire on 19x9.5 wheel on a LCI):

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300390

It also uses an ET45 offset.
I am the one that bumped this after seeing that thread. It is the only results I have found with 275's on a 19" wheels LCI. I was just looking to see if anyone else had luck with a more aggressive offset without any modifying of the fenders or spacers.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2010, 09:41 AM   #25
umzzy
Lieutenant
umzzy's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
441
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Elmwood Park, NJ

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to umzzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blubyu View Post
Could you possibly take some pics from the rear angle?
I'll snap some pics for you in a bit..
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2010, 10:08 AM   #26
ehhhwik
Brigadier General
ehhhwik's Avatar
Hong Kong
51
Rep
3,432
Posts

 
Drives: 09' BMW 335d, 07' BMW E92 328i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC

iTrader: (5)

im running 19x9.5 35 offets with 265 kumhos in the rear, no lowering and i am NOT rubbing, kumhos are known to run more wide than most tires as well...
__________________
Current: 09' E90 335d - Titanium Silver/Black Leatherette/Sports Package/6AT Paddle Shift/USB Integration/19" Staggered Breyton GT Gloss Black

Retired: 07' E92 328i (Jet Black)
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2010, 11:01 AM   #27
umzzy
Lieutenant
umzzy's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
441
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Elmwood Park, NJ

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to umzzy
Here's some..car and wheels are dirty =/ its on stock sport suspension. prob would rub if i dropped it.





__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #28
LCIr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
7
Rep
279
Posts

 
Drives: AW LCI 335i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Valencia CA

iTrader: (3)

Send a message via Yahoo to LCIr
'09 LCI here:

I'm currently running V710s 19x8.5 ET25 front (w/10mm spacer) and 19x9.5 ET 30 (3mm spacer) rear with Falken FK452s (235/265) slammed on H&R....no rubbing....

Now...I'm gonna change the rear into 5mm spacer (instead of 3mm) for ET28 but I'm definitely rolling the rear fenders....

8.5 ET35 front 9.5 ET33 rear is safe...but its up to your preference...

Good luck and be sure to post pics!!! : )
__________________
Eurorev.com
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2010, 12:01 PM   #29
blubyu
First Lieutenant
6
Rep
302
Posts

 
Drives: 99 Corvette H/C, 09 335i
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCIr View Post
'09 LCI here:

I'm currently running V710s 19x8.5 ET25 front (w/10mm spacer) and 19x9.5 ET 30 (3mm spacer) rear with Falken FK452s (235/265) slammed on H&R....no rubbing....

Now...I'm gonna change the rear into 5mm spacer (instead of 3mm) for ET28 but I'm definitely rolling the rear fenders....

8.5 ET35 front 9.5 ET33 rear is safe...but its up to your preference...

Good luck and be sure to post pics!!! : )
Hmmm pics? LOL I just don't see how thats possible.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #30
blubyu
First Lieutenant
6
Rep
302
Posts

 
Drives: 99 Corvette H/C, 09 335i
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by umzzy View Post
Here's some..car and wheels are dirty =/ its on stock sport suspension. prob would rub if i dropped it.





Thanks! Looks like those Falkens come pretty narrow for size.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #31
remmib
General
remmib's Avatar
Norway
353
Rep
26,256
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by umzzy View Post
Here's some..car and wheels are dirty =/ its on stock sport suspension. prob would rub if i dropped it.
That's more stretch than I'd imagine from a 275/30 tire on 19x10 wheels.
__________________

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3D Design Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #32
umzzy
Lieutenant
umzzy's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
441
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Elmwood Park, NJ

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to umzzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
That's more stretch than I'd imagine from a 275/30 tire on 19x10 wheels.
you should've see those with 265s..you could see the entire lip of the wheel.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2010, 08:08 AM   #33
remmib
General
remmib's Avatar
Norway
353
Rep
26,256
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by umzzy View Post
you should've see those with 265s..you could see the entire lip of the wheel.
I've got Falken FK452's in 285/25/20 on 20x10, and there's no stretch at all.
Attached Images
 
__________________

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3D Design Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #34
xcuzme
Private First Class
2
Rep
102
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

anyone running a 10" wide wheel on the back of an lci?

if so, what offset?

im guessing this 8mm extra offset means i get 8mm less dish
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #35
umzzy
Lieutenant
umzzy's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
441
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Elmwood Park, NJ

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to umzzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcuzme View Post
anyone running a 10" wide wheel on the back of an lci?

if so, what offset?

im guessing this 8mm extra offset means i get 8mm less dish
look at my previous posts in this thread. I have 19x10's
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #36
xcuzme
Private First Class
2
Rep
102
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

thanks umzzy, i saw the 9.5 written above the pics and didnt realise it was someone else.

your car isnt lowered though is it?

ive got the m sports suspension and plan on using some h&r sports springs so it might be a bit close
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2010, 10:17 PM   #37
umzzy
Lieutenant
umzzy's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
441
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Elmwood Park, NJ

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to umzzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcuzme View Post
thanks umzzy, i saw the 9.5 written above the pics and didnt realise it was someone else.

your car isnt lowered though is it?

ive got the m sports suspension and plan on using some h&r sports springs so it might be a bit close
anytime

my car is on stock sport suspension, which is the same as the m sport suspension. You'll rub with the same setup if you use sport springs...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #38
starbai
Captain
starbai's Avatar
Guyana
9
Rep
715
Posts

 
Drives: 09 335i Sedan
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orlando FL

iTrader: (2)

This thread needs to come back... its hard as hell to find stuff for Lci e90's on this forum... Please guys post up more examples...
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2014, 09:08 PM   #39
fastNugly
Captain
Canada
13
Rep
809
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i xDrive
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

I know this is old.... But anymore threads on LCI fitment on KW V1 and the most agressive we can go?
I was planning on running Style 95's but was told the +24 offset would be too aggressive for my LCI.

But agreed! Hard to find threads for LCI's
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST