E90Post
 


E92 Lighting
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Picked up by a girl while in my car



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-25-2012, 10:30 PM   #23
bulldog x6
Major General
 
Drives: x6 panzer
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: probably work

Posts: 5,023
iTrader: (28)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasi4x View Post
Come on now guys... giving me her number was like the first thing she did lol. I like strong independent women but that shit was such a random pickup. I woulda totally hit that if I met her at a bar or club.
grow a set of balls
bulldog x6 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #24
Bimmer Nerd
I | L Photography
 
Bimmer Nerd's Avatar
 
Drives: on the track
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los angeles, ~818~ | San Diego, La Jolla

Posts: 7,538
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasi4x View Post
Come on now guys... giving me her number was like the first thing she did lol. I like strong independent women but that shit was such a random pickup. I woulda totally hit that if I met her at a bar or club.
If you dont wanna hit that, pm me her number. I ll take care of it for you and share pictures with the rest of the OT crowd
Bimmer Nerd is offline   Georgia
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 03:05 AM   #25
ryan970
Major
 
ryan970's Avatar
 
Drives: Tiag 328i,DGM F10 550
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Colorado

Posts: 1,303
iTrader: (0)

Did she ask you what you were reading on your kindle lol.
__________________
08 TIAG 328i
13 DGM 550 x drive
ryan970 is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 05:52 AM   #26
Stronghammer
Lieutenant
 
Stronghammer's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: May 2011
Location: south carolina

Posts: 580
iTrader: (2)

Women always want something and it is rarely the same thing you want
__________________
2011 E92 M3 MR July 11 ED Sept 11 PCD
Mods: ESS VT1, MS test pipes, 19 BBS CH-R, Eibach pro springs, Painted reflectors, carbon fiber grills, Painted side markers with dark tinted lenses, 30% tint, Arkym rear diffuser, Innotech axle back exhaust, Performance spoiler
Stronghammer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 06:27 AM   #27
panicos81
Colonel
 
panicos81's Avatar
 
Drives: a white bmw
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cyprus

Posts: 2,302
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [4.27]
2007 e90  [0.00]
OP´S KINDLE

.
Attached Images
 
__________________
panicos81 is offline   Cyprus
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 07:10 AM   #28
Donbona
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Donbona's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3 DCT 2008
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London UK

Posts: 1,668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
maybe she was going to rob you when you got back to her house? Just a thought
Could be, I had a similar situation a few years back in Vegas.... it was a bit more obvious.... It was around 3am.. I was waiting for the tram that runs to Mandalay Bay which is the hotel I was staying at.... 2 girls roll up to me and start talking to me... telling me all the usual BS and that they would like to join me for the evening.....when the other grabs my wrist and says "nice watch" I knew right then and there that these girls probably wanted to take me back to my room and rob me. I managed to bullshit my way out of it. So I understad what the OP is saying.... if something doesnt feel right in your gut then its usually right.... even though your dick says otherwise!
__________________
M3 E93 DCT, Space Grey,BC HB29 Forged Deep Concave Wheels, Ericsson Amuse F/R Bumper, Evolve Full Exhaust System, INTRAX Coilovers, STOPTECH BBK, Performance Steering Wheel,Custom Red/Black Leather Seats,///M3 ||Bimmerpost M3 Car Of The Month May - 2010SOLD
2010 R35 GTR
Donbona is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #29
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
 
import36's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT, E46 M3 SMG
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Seven Cities

Posts: 3,433
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i Coupe  [4.50]
2005 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
I can understand that you want your first time to be more special than that
__________________
Mods: Procede Rev3 9-10|AE Catless Dual Exhaust|AR Design Catless DPs|AMS FMIC|Stett Charge Pipe w/Tial BOV|Stett CAI|BMS OCC|BMS CDV|Volk TE37 SLs|KW V2 Coilovers|Cusco OS Strut Brace|Macht Schnell Stud Conversion|Work RS-R Lugnuts|Gloss Black Roof|Matte Black Kidney Grills|UED Lower Bumper Grills|OEM Aero Lip and Painted Reflectors|M3 Sideskirts| VRS Decklid Aero Spoiler|Gloss Black Roof|M Peformance Alcantara Steering Wheel(blue)|OSS V2.0 LED Angel Eyes|8000k HID Fog Lights|8000k MTEC Xenons
import36 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #30
ipso_facto
Second Lieutenant
 
ipso_facto's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 520d M Sport (Sports Auto)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK, East Midlands

Posts: 211
iTrader: (0)

OP : interesting story + you made the right decision. I also agree completely with Donbona. I had a similar situation in a bar in London's west end in the mid-90's ... something was clearly not right.

Google / FB her ... find out a little more ... then meet up again, if she looks legit.
ipso_facto is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 10:50 AM   #31
silvergray545
Skittles
 
silvergray545's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH

Posts: 453
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
OP call her tomorrow. Go out to dinner with her and when she invites you back to her place DON'T BITCH OUT!

Do you know how many of us would love for a girl to make the first move?
__________________

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #32
passing
hey
 
passing's Avatar
 
Drives: caprice wagon
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cruisin down the street in my '64

Posts: 404
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
.
hahaaaaaaaaaa i chuckled
passing is offline   Tanzania
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #33
Hisam135i
Major
 
Hisam135i's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,160
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545
OP call her tomorrow. Go out to dinner with her and when she invites you back to her place DON'T BITCH OUT!

Do you know how many of us would love for a girl to make the first move?
This just don't take any valuables with you
__________________
2008 Monaco Blue 335i | Terracotta | Premium | Auto | Comfort Access | Matte-black Grills | Carbon Fiber Splitters | 20% Tint | 1- point E9x Picture Game | Staggered 19' VMR V701 | Legal Disclaimer: My posts on this website cannot be held against me in any issues, such as warranty claims. |
Hisam135i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #34
crimsonred335is
Private
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 56
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan970 View Post
Did she ask you what you were reading on your kindle lol.
Lol she didn't give a shit about the kindle. Her pickup line had to do with buying a Nook though haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
.
I should of known I set myself up for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbona View Post
Could be, I had a similar situation a few years back in Vegas.... it was a bit more obvious.... It was around 3am.. I was waiting for the tram that runs to Mandalay Bay which is the hotel I was staying at.... 2 girls roll up to me and start talking to me... telling me all the usual BS and that they would like to join me for the evening.....when the other grabs my wrist and says "nice watch" I knew right then and there that these girls probably wanted to take me back to my room and rob me. I managed to bullshit my way out of it. So I understad what the OP is saying.... if something doesnt feel right in your gut then its usually right.... even though your dick says otherwise!
Oh man that is a scary situation. Thank goodness you got out of it. If only it were easier to control our primal instinct for sex! I was fortunate to be more anxious than anything so I could control my urge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipso_facto View Post
OP : interesting story + you made the right decision. I also agree completely with Donbona. I had a similar situation in a bar in London's west end in the mid-90's ... something was clearly not right.

Google / FB her ... find out a little more ... then meet up again, if she looks legit.
Most likely I'm going to give her a call and have a more traditional date next weekend. Hopefully I can find her because I can't recall her last name at all. It was something eastern block that I couldn't even pronounce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
OP call her tomorrow. Go out to dinner with her and when she invites you back to her place DON'T BITCH OUT!

Do you know how many of us would love for a girl to make the first move?
It's awesome having a girl make the first move... but seriously in the middle of a parking lot? lol. My third girlfriend made the first move. The difference is that she flirted and asked me out in class rather than out in the middle of nowhere. Setting matters!
crimsonred335is is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #35
silvergray545
Skittles
 
silvergray545's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 545i Sport
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH

Posts: 453
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasi4x View Post
It's awesome having a girl make the first move... but seriously in the middle of a parking lot? lol. My third girlfriend made the first move. The difference is that she flirted and asked me out in class rather than out in the middle of nowhere. Setting matters!
I mean, I guess setting matters a little bit. But what were you gonna do? "Wait, don't ask me out in the parking lot. Let's drive to Starbucks down the road and you can ask me out there." LOL shit just happens. It's not always gonna be perfect.
__________________

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #36
cuiter23
Major
 
cuiter23's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i ZSP
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 1,036
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [3.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
props for girls who know how to make the first move
100% agree
__________________
2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
cuiter23 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #37
crimsonred335is
Private
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 56
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
I mean, I guess setting matters a little bit. But what were you gonna do? "Wait, don't ask me out in the parking lot. Let's drive to Starbucks down the road and you can ask me out there." LOL shit just happens. It's not always gonna be perfect.
Haha you're right about that. I just freaked out because this was the first time something like that happened to me out in the real world.
crimsonred335is is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 01:24 PM   #38
Ammonia
Captain
 
Ammonia's Avatar
 
Drives: n54 135i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Fayetteville, NC

Posts: 738
iTrader: (4)

Had something similar happen at the local Barnes and Noble. Was looking at some f*cking warhammer 40k novels of all things (real girl-getters) and a cute mixed girl started talking to me, eventually leading to asking me for lunch. My wife came back from the girly book section and I told her that the nice girl wanted to take me out to lunch, but its okay because it doesn't mean anything.
Yea I was the only one who laughed but it was worth it.
__________________

Mods: JB4 | Berk Race Axel-Back | VSRF DPs | BMS DCI | CM Meth + CMGS Controller | Stett CP | Tial BOV | RR Scoops | BMS LED AE | Matte Grills | 10% Tint | M Pedals | Blackline LCI | CSR Eyelids | Amber Overlays | Rear OEM Flaps | Seibon GTR Hood | Painted Spoiler | H-Style Front Lip | VMR V701s
Ammonia is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #39
shah269
Captain
 
Drives: 2009
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NJ

Posts: 969
iTrader: (0)

so I ended up making an excuse that I had something come up and just gunned it.

you...hand over your man card? What are you one of those crazy asian/indian/arab types that is scared of getting their dick wet?
leave your wallet in the freaking car pick up a rubber and a cell phone and go get laid! WTF!
shah269 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #40
kevinbahnz
Lieutenant
 
kevinbahnz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ma-NC

Posts: 479
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammonia View Post
Had something similar happen at the local Barnes and Noble. Was looking at some f*cking warhammer 40k novels of all things (real girl-getters) and a cute mixed girl started talking to me, eventually leading to asking me for lunch. My wife came back from the girly book section and I told her that the nice girl wanted to take me out to lunch, but its okay because it doesn't mean anything.
Yea I was the only one who laughed but it was worth it.
LOLZ(i'm married too)
__________________
<img src=http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z164/kevinbahnz/08-23-2008030.jpg border=0 alt= />
kevinbahnz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #41
Foodle
Captain
 
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: PA

Posts: 769
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasi4x View Post
Hopefully I can find her because I can't recall her last name at all. It was something eastern block that I couldn't even pronounce.
Chances of robbery just increased by 500%
Foodle is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #42
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka
 
Drives: Exceptionally well :)
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 1,183
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbona View Post
Could be, I had a similar situation a few years back in Vegas.... it was a bit more obvious.... It was around 3am.. I was waiting for the tram that runs to Mandalay Bay which is the hotel I was staying at.... 2 girls roll up to me and start talking to me... telling me all the usual BS and that they would like to join me for the evening.....when the other grabs my wrist and says "nice watch" I knew right then and there that these girls probably wanted to take me back to my room and rob me. I managed to bullshit my way out of it. So I understad what the OP is saying.... if something doesnt feel right in your gut then its usually right.... even though your dick says otherwise!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammonia View Post
Had something similar happen at the local Barnes and Noble. Was looking at some f*cking warhammer 40k novels of all things (real girl-getters) and a cute mixed girl started talking to me, eventually leading to asking me for lunch. My wife came back from the girly book section and I told her that the nice girl wanted to take me out to lunch, but its okay because it doesn't mean anything.
Yea I was the only one who laughed but it was worth it.
Had something similar happen as well when i was in Vegas. It was obvious that these two girls were out trying to work someone out of their wallet. I was there for the weekend and didn't bring hardly anything with me. They bought me a couple of drinks all the while talking all this kinky shit. Bout an hour goes by and i'm like so are we going to go back to my room and fuck or what? They were both game so we went up there. One starts stripping down while the other one was "in the bathroom", obviously looking for valuables. You could see that after 5 minutes and getting down bra and panties she looked a little panicked and called for the other girl. Other girl comes out of the bathroom and started stripping while the other one continued the search. This one gets down to just panties and the other girl comes back out. At this point i'm acting drunk (i'm not) and getting my hands all over them. I figured any minute now they would haul ass seeing that anything of value i had was put into the safe before i left that night. To my surprise, both chicks get butt naked and they start going at it with each other. The second stripper girl stops, grabs her purse off the night table and pulls out a condom. She throws me the purse trying to be all tough and sexy while she motions for me to "come here" with the condom. As i put her purse down i notice a small caliber handgun in it. Being that i'm drunk, i stumbled and was able to get the handgun out and slide it between the box spring and mattress as i'm standing up. I get up next to her on the bed and she puts the condom on my junk and gives me her ass doggie style as she goes back down on the other girl. You don't have to ask me twice. Pounding that ass for a bit and figured why not get some of the other chick. The purse girl was willing to trade off but the other chick seemed timid. While crawling across the bed to stick it in the other girl the purse girl is franticly going through here purse. I ask her what the problem is and she said she lost something. At that time i had my hand on her pistol and whipped it out asking her if that's what she was looking for?!?! The look on their faces was priceless. I just wish i could have seen the look on their faces as i backdoored the both of them at gun point. After blowing my wad on the purse girl's face i kicked them both out of my room fully naked, only shoes. Took nearly $500 out of the other girls purse and found another $1200 in the purse girl's bra just before i dropped all their crap in a dumpster at the construction site near the hotel. Wiped down the pistol and buried it in the bottom of the ice maker on another floor. If you're wondering, yes; this is a complete fabrication. It also stands as an example of what the OP needs to write rather than, "seemed weird so i gunned it...."

Got it OP, make something up that is more interesting to read than you bailing on what could have been the greatest night of your life.
__________________
-Joe


"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
Mr Tonka is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #43
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
 
UncleWede's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

Posts: 2,338
iTrader: (0)

I haven't checked the black market lately, what's a kidney fetch these days in the Eastern block?

I was figuring she'd ask you out but then YOU would pay for dinner as she went to the ladies' room to freshen up.
UncleWede is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2012, 03:25 PM   #44
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Templar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

Posts: 1,817
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
Had something similar happen as well when i was in Vegas. It was obvious that these two girls were out trying to work someone out of their wallet. I was there for the weekend and didn't bring hardly anything with me. They bought me a couple of drinks all the while talking all this kinky shit. Bout an hour goes by and i'm like so are we going to go back to my room and fuck or what? They were both game so we went up there. One starts stripping down while the other one was "in the bathroom", obviously looking for valuables. You could see that after 5 minutes and getting down bra and panties she looked a little panicked and called for the other girl. Other girl comes out of the bathroom and started stripping while the other one continued the search. This one gets down to just panties and the other girl comes back out. At this point i'm acting drunk (i'm not) and getting my hands all over them. I figured any minute now they would haul ass seeing that anything of value i had was put into the safe before i left that night. To my surprise, both chicks get butt naked and they start going at it with each other. The second stripper girl stops, grabs her purse off the night table and pulls out a condom. She throws me the purse trying to be all tough and sexy while she motions for me to "come here" with the condom. As i put her purse down i notice a small caliber handgun in it. Being that i'm drunk, i stumbled and was able to get the handgun out and slide it between the box spring and mattress as i'm standing up. I get up next to her on the bed and she puts the condom on my junk and gives me her ass doggie style as she goes back down on the other girl. You don't have to ask me twice. Pounding that ass for a bit and figured why not get some of the other chick. The purse girl was willing to trade off but the other chick seemed timid. While crawling across the bed to stick it in the other girl the purse girl is franticly going through here purse. I ask her what the problem is and she said she lost something. At that time i had my hand on her pistol and whipped it out asking her if that's what she was looking for?!?! The look on their faces was priceless. I just wish i could have seen the look on their faces as i backdoored the both of them at gun point. After blowing my wad on the purse girl's face i kicked them both out of my room fully naked, only shoes. Took nearly $500 out of the other girls purse and found another $1200 in the purse girl's bra just before i dropped all their crap in a dumpster at the construction site near the hotel. Wiped down the pistol and buried it in the bottom of the ice maker on another floor. If you're wondering, yes; this is a complete fabrication. It also stands as an example of what the OP needs to write rather than, "seemed weird so i gunned it...."

Got it OP, make something up that is more interesting to read than you bailing on what could have been the greatest night of your life.
__________________
'11 BMW E92 ///M3 - ZCP and DCT
'13 Toyota Tundra - 4x4 Platinum CrewMax, 5.7l iForce V8
Templar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
op is gay, op prefers dudes

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST