E90Post
 


PYSPEED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > M Tech Rear Bumper



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #23
TC_e90
First Lieutenant
 
TC_e90's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 LCI 335i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal

Posts: 369
iTrader: (6)

*bump* PM me or call/text, you have my number. Still need to resolve issue with bumper.
__________________
2009 TIAG e90 LCI 335i Sport
TC_e90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #24
TC_e90
First Lieutenant
 
TC_e90's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 LCI 335i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal

Posts: 369
iTrader: (6)

Don't buy from this guy. Christian/Chris Cotrone. Bumper didn't fit and even body shops couldn't fit. He said we would work something out after i took it to body shop. Now he is saying no refunds and he is outta state.
__________________
2009 TIAG e90 LCI 335i Sport

Last edited by TC_e90; 11-27-2012 at 04:50 PM.
TC_e90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #25
Route 16
I got lei'd
 
Route 16's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

Posts: 4,306
iTrader: (25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchau View Post
Don't buy from this guy. Christian/Chris Cotrone. Bumper didn't fit and even body shops couldn't fit. He said we would work something out after i took it to body shop. Now he is saying no refunds and he is outta state.
Tried ltmw to make it fit? He said he got it painted by them.
Route 16 is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #26
TC_e90
First Lieutenant
 
TC_e90's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 LCI 335i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal

Posts: 369
iTrader: (6)

Ya i went to them too since they had painted it, they remember the bumper and advised me not bother with it. It all came together after that. No wonder he parked far away and had his friend drive up to drop it off, when i saw his e90 briefly driving away he had a m tech/sport rear on.... he claims he is borrowing it from his roommate and waiting for a M3 Rear, but my guess is he bought one that actually fit and sold me defective one. But im the noob for being too trusting and not doing enough research

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Tried ltmw to make it fit? He said he got it painted by them.
__________________
2009 TIAG e90 LCI 335i Sport

Last edited by TC_e90; 11-27-2012 at 06:49 PM.
TC_e90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #27
DetectiveLoki
Second Lieutenant
 
DetectiveLoki's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Convertible
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Orange County - SOCAL

Posts: 297
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchau View Post
Ya i went to them too since they had painted it, they remember the bumper and advised me not bother with it. It all came together after that. No wonder he parked far away and had his friend drive up to drop it off, when i saw his e90 briefly driving away he had a m tech/sport rear on.... he claims he is borrowing it from his roommate and waiting for a M3 Rear, but my guess is he bought one that actually fit and sold me defective one. But im the noob for being too trusting and not doing enough research
I didn't know scam like this exists here. Give him a negative review on the iTrader (not that it'll do anything, but it's something). I guess I'll be careful when I look for my Mtech bumper.
DetectiveLoki is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #28
TC_e90
First Lieutenant
 
TC_e90's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 LCI 335i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal

Posts: 369
iTrader: (6)

Yup, already did. Don't worry about this bumper. Not going to resell it to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveLoki View Post
I didn't know scam like this exists here. Give him a negative review on the iTrader (not that it'll do anything, but it's something). I guess I'll be careful when I look for my Mtech bumper.
__________________
2009 TIAG e90 LCI 335i Sport
TC_e90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST