E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > HIDS



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-29-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

HIDS H7 Bulb

what are the best HIDS?
as in the brightness and error free?
thx guys

Last edited by Mattshokri; 11-30-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Mattshokri is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 02:23 AM   #2
Game
Brigadier General
 
Game's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

Posts: 4,933
iTrader: (15)

I think this same thread comes up at least once every two days.
__________________
Game is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #3
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
I think this same thread comes up at least once every two days.
Really sorry... But do you know which ones? Thx a lot
Mattshokri is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #4
Thrash
Private First Class
 
Thrash's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 182
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
Really sorry... But do you know which ones? Thx a lot
Purchased mine at Alpine, google it, worked great, look great, don't know if they are the best but there is plenty of discussions on HID's in the forum

Also error free, super bright, I actually put a smoke light tint on mine just to attenuate the brightness and avoid the blob look, worked well.
Thrash is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #5
UndergroundEuros
Banned
 
Drives: 335I Alphina White
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,222
iTrader: (9)

We carry great super bright hids, error free.
UndergroundEuros is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxdog View Post
Purchased mine at Alpine, google it, worked great, look great, don't know if they are the best but there is plenty of discussions on HID's in the forum

Also error free, super bright, I actually put a smoke light tint on mine just to attenuate the brightness and avoid the blob look, worked well.
thxx can you post a pic of it? and what about fog lights?
Mattshokri is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #7
techy1
Lieutenant
 
techy1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 328i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Brampton Canada

Posts: 583
iTrader: (2)

vled's
techy1 is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #8
Thrash
Private First Class
 
Thrash's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 182
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
thxx can you post a pic of it? and what about fog lights?
Sure, but you need a high end camera to capture the intensity properly.

Search the forum for Apine HID, there is a guy that posted some pics and swears that there are as good as his 2012 BMW, these are as bright during the day as at night, you can do the same with fogs just a bit more installation required...

I will replace my fogs in the spring, Alpine has great install videos on the 2011 models however you have to squeeze your fingers in a hole to get the lights in and out, took me some time and scratched digits but it was worth it
Thrash is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 11:59 PM   #9
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxdog View Post
Sure, but you need a high end camera to capture the intensity properly.

Search the forum for Apine HID, there is a guy that posted some pics and swears that there are as good as his 2012 BMW, these are as bright during the day as at night, you can do the same with fogs just a bit more installation required...

I will replace my fogs in the spring, Alpine has great install videos on the 2011 models however you have to squeeze your fingers in a hole to get the lights in and out, took me some time and scratched digits but it was worth it
thxx man and how much did it cost you?
Mattshokri is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 12:05 AM   #10
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxdog View Post
Sure, but you need a high end camera to capture the intensity properly.

Search the forum for Apine HID, there is a guy that posted some pics and swears that there are as good as his 2012 BMW, these are as bright during the day as at night, you can do the same with fogs just a bit more installation required...

I will replace my fogs in the spring, Alpine has great install videos on the 2011 models however you have to squeeze your fingers in a hole to get the lights in and out, took me some time and scratched digits but it was worth it
i wanna change my low beams which are the H7...which one would it be on their site?
thxx again
Mattshokri is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 12:12 AM   #11
Thrash
Private First Class
 
Thrash's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 182
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
thxx man and how much did it cost you?
I paid $179...still the same I think
Thrash is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 12:17 AM   #12
Thrash
Private First Class
 
Thrash's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 182
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
i wanna change my low beams which are the H7...which one would it be on their site?
thxx again
I got the 6K as this was the whitest, it's a matter of taste, but the higher you go, the more blue you get
Thrash is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #13
TrentOSU
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 11' AW e90 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Corvallis, Oregon

Posts: 595
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxdog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
i wanna change my low beams which are the H7...which one would it be on their site?
thxx again
I think I got the 6K as this was the whitest, it's a matter of taste, but the higher you go, the more blue you get
Do you have a picture of the 6k's?
TrentOSU is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 10:06 AM   #14
Thrash
Private First Class
 
Thrash's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 182
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentOSU90 View Post
Do you have a picture of the 6k's?
I don't have a great camera but will try to get you a pic
Thrash is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #15
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxdog View Post
I got the 6K as this was the whitest, it's a matter of taste, but the higher you go, the more blue you get
thxx do you mind linking me the page?? and are they error free?
Mattshokri is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #16
Thrash
Private First Class
 
Thrash's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 182
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
thxx do you mind linking me the page?? and are they error free?
Yes, error free, (at least on my 2011 335i)...http://www.alpinemss.com/ProductDeta...ductCode=HIDAN
Thrash is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #17
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxdog View Post
Yes, error free, (at least on my 2011 335i)...http://www.alpinemss.com/ProductDeta...ductCode=HIDAN
thx man
Mattshokri is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #18
E90Company
Major General
 
E90Company's Avatar
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: FL

Posts: 6,145
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by **************** View Post
We carry great super bright hids, error free.
+1 for UR. I run their kit and it's perfect. Great price too
E90Company is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST