Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

  E90Post
 


TireRack

   PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Can I run a square setup - 19x10 et20 5x120 with 265/30 19



Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
iewgnaw
I'm in your face
iewgnaw's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
196
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i space grey/coral red
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to iewgnaw
Can I run a square setup - 19x10 et20 5x120 with 265/30 19

Can I run a square setup w/ 19x10 et20 5x120 with 265/30/19 on a 2007 e92 335i Coupe? I am lowered on eibach pro street coilovers. Thanks!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
deluxe 247
Shake and Bake
deluxe 247's Avatar
6
Rep
418
Posts

 
Drives: the girls crazy
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (3)

That's too big for the front, not sure if it's possible or not though, you'd probably need to have some work done up front.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #3
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
36
Rep
3,354
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 e90 2011 f10
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Clifton Park, NY

iTrader: (0)

i think the m3s can only run 10s square with 265s
__________________

2009 MBM 328| ZPP | ZSP | ZCW | CA | 6FL | NAV | XENONS | 18x8.5 VB3s ET30/25
2011 Jet Black 535i xdrive | ZPP | ZSP | ZCW | 6FL | NAV | 331s Square
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
edirtaynine
Major General
61
Rep
6,093
Posts

 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

you'll crack your front plastic fenders.
__________________
e90post killed plastidip
Just say no to painted stock wheels

jm3as hooks it up
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #5
techwhiz
Lieutenant Colonel
techwhiz's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,670
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i Sedan - Arctic
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bay Area, Ca

iTrader: (3)

19x9 is about as wide as you can go square. You might get away with a 245/35-19.
A 10" wheel upfront is way to big. I have 19x8.5 with +35 offsets. You might be able to go 19x9 with +35 front and rear. I know the rears will fit. Not sure about the fronts.

I'm running 19x8.5 with 235/35 in the front and 19x9.5 with 275/30 in the rear.
So a 19x9 might work for you.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 04:23 AM   #6
msickinas
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
36
Posts

 
Drives: e91
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lithuania

iTrader: (0)

I have done a research here because I am planning to go square setup of 10J.
I'm running e91 pre-lci and I'm going for 225/35 r19 10J et 22 up front.
Yes I'm running coilovers but no caber kit where my leak point is.
It is possible and i know it. I hate some people up here because of telling misleading information.

Here is 10J up front
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=753346

And there was some somewhere here:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=411052&page=2
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 04:54 AM   #7
MonacoBlueE90
Colonel
MonacoBlueE90's Avatar
Finland
27
Rep
2,398
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E90 Pre-LCI
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Europe

iTrader: (0)

Yes, its possible to run 10 inch wide at front, but not with 265/30/19

Project335i has 18x10 front on his awesome car.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=751657
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 11:11 AM   #8
project335i
Banned
Canada
53
Rep
4,505
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoBlueE90 View Post
Yes, its possible to run 10 inch wide at front, but not with 265/30/19

Project335i has 18x10 front on his awesome car.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=751657

Thanks btw^^

Yes sir you can run a 245/30 on a 10 upfront offset lower the 20 btw, with only 1.2 of camber up front and front fenders only were folded

Last edited by project335i; 12-05-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #9
techwhiz
Lieutenant Colonel
techwhiz's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,670
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i Sedan - Arctic
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bay Area, Ca

iTrader: (3)

Sizes

Quote:
Originally Posted by msickinas View Post
I have done a research here because I am planning to go square setup of 10J.
I'm running e91 pre-lci and I'm going for 225/35 r19 10J et 22 up front.
Yes I'm running coilovers but no caber kit where my leak point is.
It is possible and i know it. I hate some people up here because of telling misleading information.

Here is 10J up front
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=753346

And there was some somewhere here:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=411052&page=2
He wanted to know if he could fit a 265 on a 10 up front.
I know a 19x9 will fit. An i only speak from my experiences.
A 10 might well fit but there was nothing misleading.

So a 10" wide wheel with a 235 or 245 is about the max.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #10
edirtaynine
Major General
61
Rep
6,093
Posts

 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

its not so much the wheel width that's an issue, it's that 265 tire. you put that on your lowered e92 and it will crack your plastic fenders (e92 is plastic).

like a majority of these fitment questions, there's more to it than simply the wheel width, wheel offset, tire size, suspension, camber. it's the combination of everything that will determine if something will work or not.
__________________
e90post killed plastidip
Just say no to painted stock wheels

jm3as hooks it up
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #11
project335i
Banned
Canada
53
Rep
4,505
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwhiz View Post
He wanted to know if he could fit a 265 on a 10 up front.
I know a 19x9 will fit. An i only speak from my experiences.
A 10 might well fit but there was nothing misleading.

So a 10" wide wheel with a 235 or 245 is about the max.
Correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
its not so much the wheel width that's an issue, it's that 265 tire. you put that on your lowered e92 and it will crack your plastic fenders (e92 is plastic).

like a majority of these fitment questions, there's more to it than simply the wheel width, wheel offset, tire size, suspension, camber. it's the combination of everything that will determine if something will work or not.
Dead on there, alot of factors need to be determined when it comes to the proper fitment and what you can and can not fit
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #12
PSUSMU
Captain
20
Rep
812
Posts

 
Drives: Entry-level Luxury
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Falls Church, VA

iTrader: (1)

I ran 18x10" et25 front with 235/40.. no problem. 265 is not happening without M3 fenders.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #13
achu
Captain
United Kingdom
15
Rep
975
Posts

 
Drives: E93 335i
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iewgnaw View Post
Can I run a square setup w/ 19x10 et20 5x120 with 265/30/19 on a 2007 e92 335i Coupe? I am lowered on eibach pro street coilovers. Thanks!
just found this thread, i use ur signature as a background on my pc lol
__________________
2007 E93 335i 6MT

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST