E90Post
 


PYSPEED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > W.R.A.P.P.E.D



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-04-2012, 11:55 PM   #45
ObiwanChen
Lieutenant
 
ObiwanChen's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 406
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenx15 View Post
will it affect insurance coverage if i wrap my car with a whole different color? i have AW now but thinking of using your color just to change things a bit
Revision2 is right, and as I know, insurance for some color will be a bit expensive than other color, for example, my friend found that insure a red x6 will be expensive than insure a white x6 under her name. $50 more per month.
__________________
///Remus Quad Exhaust ///BMW Performance BBKs ///KONI Sport Shocks ///H&R Sport Springs ///GruppeM intake
/// 19"Avant Garde M355///AA tune stage2
ObiwanChen is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-05-2012, 12:08 AM   #46
AdiSinghV12
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 320d M-Sport, X1, 525d
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mumbai - Delhi - Patna (India)

Posts: 305
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to AdiSinghV12
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer333 View Post
What kind of front lip did u have in mind?
Something like this bro... It will make the car look sick...
Attached Images
  
AdiSinghV12 is offline   India
0
Reply With Quote
      11-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #47
iDriveABeamer
Enlisted Member
 
iDriveABeamer's Avatar
 
Drives: 07' E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mississauga, Canada

Posts: 34
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiwanChen View Post
$2500
holy shit, that is one hell of a deal. i remember seeing your car at the meet by AMC. My wrap costed a lot more so i ended up doing it myself, but did a shitty job. i remember looking around for quotes and getting prices for around 3000. for 2500, you got a bargain! its very well wrapped as well. i thought it was a paint job that day until i looked closely.
__________________
Matte White Wrapped Exterior / CF Interior / MTech Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / M3 Spoiler / WeissLicht LED Halo Upgrade + White LED Turn Signals + Side Markers / Smoked Taillights / VIP Wheels Furious 19 / BMS JB4 + OCC + DCI / TiAL BOV / STETT CP / AR Catless DPs / BMW Performance Exhaust / DiMissa 4" Exhaust Tips / BMW Performance Suspension Cross-Brace / Air Scoops
iDriveABeamer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-06-2012, 01:03 AM   #48
M.J.
yupyup4u
 
Drives: 06' 330i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Milton

Posts: 106
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDriveABeamer View Post
holy shit, that is one hell of a deal. i remember seeing your car at the meet by AMC. My wrap costed a lot more so i ended up doing it myself, but did a shitty job. i remember looking around for quotes and getting prices for around 3000. for 2500, you got a bargain! its very well wrapped as well. i thought it was a paint job that day until i looked closely.
I believe I met you as well at AMC. Your car is originally black, right?
__________________

e90 / Sparkling Graphite Metallic / M3 Bumper
M.J. is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #49
LACSTER
Major General
 
Drives: Hybrid
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: oc

Posts: 8,188
iTrader: (64)

Freaking LEGIT!
LACSTER is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #50
M.J.
yupyup4u
 
Drives: 06' 330i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Milton

Posts: 106
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiSinghV12 View Post
Something like this bro... It will make the car look sick...
Nice ride! Is that black eyelids? If so, I see how that can create a sick look for your angel eyes.
__________________

e90 / Sparkling Graphite Metallic / M3 Bumper
M.J. is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #51
AdiSinghV12
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 320d M-Sport, X1, 525d
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mumbai - Delhi - Patna (India)

Posts: 305
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to AdiSinghV12
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.J. View Post
Nice ride! Is that black eyelids? If so, I see how that can create a sick look for your angel eyes.
Thanks mate!! Though it isn't my car... It was uploaded on a local modifier's FB page known as Autopsyche... Planning to get the same thing done on my ride. BTW those are CF eyelids...cover's the stock eyebrow.
AdiSinghV12 is offline   India
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 02:24 AM   #52
lxlarry
New Member
 
Drives: 2010 bmw 335i sedan M package
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Toronto, Onatrio

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Sexy ride, the Cf m3 hood look really nice. I'm very interested in getting one do you mind telling me where you got them from?
lxlarry is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 03:19 AM   #53
Kalidian
Lieutenant
 
Drives: AW '09 E90 328xi
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 514
iTrader: (0)

Nice ride, that looks clean as hell.
Kalidian is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #54
leungsta
Captain
 
leungsta's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada

Posts: 926
iTrader: (16)

Awesome color, this is exactly the color I want to wrap my car.
__________________
2007 335i SGM (Vinyl Wrapped - Matte Gray Aluminum) + Coral Red
Volk Racing CE28n Candy Red | JB4 | AMS FMIC | AR DPs | Injen DCI | BMS OCC | KWV1 | M3 Control Arms | OEM Aero Lip | BMW Performance Spoiler | LUX H8 V3 | Matte Black Grills | Cyba Tips | M-Tech Rear | Custom Alcantara + C/F M3 Steering Wheel | M3 Side Skirts | Vinyl C/F Roof | Fabric C/F Interior Trim | LCI Tail Lights | DD Fins Diffuser
leungsta is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 07:36 AM   #55
demontwinz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i e92
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 455
iTrader: (0)

obi .. holla at me next time you see me at street xtreme. I would love to have a look at your car. I love that colour.

I would love to wrap because my hood has 25+ stone chips that I have touched up by hand. However my priorities would be oil cooler upgrade.
__________________
demontwinz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #56
ObiwanChen
Lieutenant
 
ObiwanChen's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 406
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxlarry View Post
Sexy ride, the Cf m3 hood look really nice. I'm very interested in getting one do you mind telling me where you got them from?
It is Seibon product. I got it from ebay.
__________________
///Remus Quad Exhaust ///BMW Performance BBKs ///KONI Sport Shocks ///H&R Sport Springs ///GruppeM intake
/// 19"Avant Garde M355///AA tune stage2
ObiwanChen is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #57
ObiwanChen
Lieutenant
 
ObiwanChen's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 406
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demontwinz View Post
obi .. holla at me next time you see me at street xtreme. I would love to have a look at your car. I love that colour.

I would love to wrap because my hood has 25+ stone chips that I have touched up by hand. However my priorities would be oil cooler upgrade.
Dont talk abt oil cooler or intercoller or turbocharger with N52 owner, it hurts. Lol... joking.
__________________
///Remus Quad Exhaust ///BMW Performance BBKs ///KONI Sport Shocks ///H&R Sport Springs ///GruppeM intake
/// 19"Avant Garde M355///AA tune stage2
ObiwanChen is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #58
demontwinz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i e92
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 455
iTrader: (0)

hahahah

I want to buy myself a M3 steering wheel for christmas : ) We can talk about that stuff together. lol
__________________
demontwinz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #59
farb
teh Rider!
 
Drives: E92 335xi
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Toronto

Posts: 453
iTrader: (1)

Hey I saw this car a while back parked in Lablaws! I parked my white e92 right beside you. I took a group pic, hope OP doesn't mind sikk car btw!
Attached Images
 
__________________
2008 335xi AW/Black MT
383 awhp/410awtq
Avant Garde M359 l Hankook Ventus V12 l Kw V1 l M3 Front+sides | Mtec Rear | LCI tails l Cobb Stage2+FMIC l AR DP l ER IC l ER CP l Tial BOV | AFE Stage2 DCI
farb is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 11:08 PM   #60
ObiwanChen
Lieutenant
 
ObiwanChen's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 406
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demontwinz View Post
hahahah

I want to buy myself a M3 steering wheel for christmas : ) We can talk about that stuff together. lol
Sure we can!
__________________
///Remus Quad Exhaust ///BMW Performance BBKs ///KONI Sport Shocks ///H&R Sport Springs ///GruppeM intake
/// 19"Avant Garde M355///AA tune stage2
ObiwanChen is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 11:12 PM   #61
ObiwanChen
Lieutenant
 
ObiwanChen's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 406
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by farb View Post
Hey I saw this car a while back parked in Lablaws! I parked my white e92 right beside you. I took a group pic, hope OP doesn't mind sikk car btw!
Of course I don't, but I will appreciate if you could PS the license plate next time
__________________
///Remus Quad Exhaust ///BMW Performance BBKs ///KONI Sport Shocks ///H&R Sport Springs ///GruppeM intake
/// 19"Avant Garde M355///AA tune stage2
ObiwanChen is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-31-2012, 09:35 PM   #62
AndyR83
Major
 
AndyR83's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i FBO
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: PA

Posts: 1,025
iTrader: (5)

Hey, I just found this page while googling e90's in matte blue. I'm getting mine wrapped in a couple of weeks. My car is already montego blue, but I really like the brighter/more striking blue color and I want to go matte. Is this the matte blue metallic vinyl from 3M? That's one I was leaning towards and I was thinking this looked like it.

My roof is already wrapped gloss black, and I was debating whether to leave it gloss or switch it to matte black. I was thinking gloss black roof on a matte blue car might look cool. I have that same CSL boot lid on my living room floor waiting for wrap day so it can be installed too!
AndyR83 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-01-2013, 09:31 PM   #63
Crulexis
First Lieutenant
 
Crulexis's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335i // E92
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto - GTA

Posts: 330
iTrader: (1)

I don't mean to offend op but I never cared for cars that impersonate higher models, everything's fine except for the m3 side fender.

Otherwise awesome car,
Looks like a great wrap
__________________
E92 335i 6MT | Jet Black | Saddle Brown
COBB AP | VRSF Catless D.P's | BMS DCI | BMW Performance 313 Rims | Gloss Black Kidney Grills | LUX V8 V3's | WeissLicht PY24W
Crulexis is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #64
Zebra99
Colonel
 
Zebra99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335is E93
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ontario

Posts: 2,278
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Off topic
But, insurance rates have nothing to do with premium (cost) unless you've added an aftermarket colour.

At that point it'll be based on the value perceived/added to the vehicle and may cost an additional small premium over the course of the year.

Just wanted to clear that up incase a member is worried about making a purchase solely based on colour.

Cheers
Zebra99 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #65
ObiwanChen
Lieutenant
 
ObiwanChen's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 406
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyR83 View Post
Hey, I just found this page while googling e90's in matte blue. I'm getting mine wrapped in a couple of weeks. My car is already montego blue, but I really like the brighter/more striking blue color and I want to go matte. Is this the matte blue metallic vinyl from 3M? That's one I was leaning towards and I was thinking this looked like it.

My roof is already wrapped gloss black, and I was debating whether to leave it gloss or switch it to matte black. I was thinking gloss black roof on a matte blue car might look cool. I have that same CSL boot lid on my living room floor waiting for wrap day so it can be installed too!
Lol, now you have the same idea that I had.
It's not 3M warp. It's Oracal. But I think the color should be similar.
__________________
///Remus Quad Exhaust ///BMW Performance BBKs ///KONI Sport Shocks ///H&R Sport Springs ///GruppeM intake
/// 19"Avant Garde M355///AA tune stage2
ObiwanChen is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-02-2013, 11:08 PM   #66
ObiwanChen
Lieutenant
 
ObiwanChen's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 406
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra99 View Post
Off topic
But, insurance rates have nothing to do with premium (cost) unless you've added an aftermarket colour.

At that point it'll be based on the value perceived/added to the vehicle and may cost an additional small premium over the course of the year.

Just wanted to clear that up incase a member is worried about making a purchase solely based on colour.

Cheers
Thanks for your explanation, very useful.
__________________
///Remus Quad Exhaust ///BMW Performance BBKs ///KONI Sport Shocks ///H&R Sport Springs ///GruppeM intake
/// 19"Avant Garde M355///AA tune stage2
ObiwanChen is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST