E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Body Shops in Richmond, VA



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-11-2010, 08:24 AM   #1
andrewharrow
Registered
 
Drives: 2006 325 Sport
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

Body Shops in Richmond, VA

Hello All,
Looking for a great body shop in Richmond, VA area. Lady rear ended my son's 328 convertible so we need an estimate and a good shop to do the work. I need my front bumper fixed from hitting a piece of metal on the highway. Small dent and respray.

Any good suggestions for my area. Thanks

Andrew
andrewharrow is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-11-2010, 08:28 AM   #2
andrewharrow
Registered
 
Drives: 2006 325 Sport
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

meant to post in the mid atlantic forum. Mods can you move? Thanks
andrewharrow is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-11-2010, 08:54 AM   #3
talisman311
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Richmond, VA

Posts: 271
iTrader: (0)

I've taken my car to Bruce's in the West End and was happy with their work. Consider yourself warned though.. remove the change from your car and any other valuables. Also ask BMW and see where they take their body work.

My coworkers are a fan of Baugh auto body, it's a local mom and pop shop and apparently they provide excellent service, work, and value.

From my friend's that drive Audis, they seem to like the work that their body shop does... across from Bruces (not limited to the VW family).
__________________
2006 e90 330i | Black/Terra | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | ZCW
talisman311 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
XYR03
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Richmod, VA

Posts: 1,648
iTrader: (6)

Wilson autobody....let me know if you need a rear bumper!
__________________
XYR03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #5
andrewharrow
Registered
 
Drives: 2006 325 Sport
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

I actually need a front bumper for a e90 325 sport. My son's is just cosmetic, no dents, just a giant scrape. Mine is dent right be the right fog light. I hit a piece of metal on 495 in DC. Isn't worth it to claim it on insurance. Let me know. Thanks

Andrew
andrewharrow is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #6
Justin7894
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2008 335i Sport
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Richmond, Virginia

Posts: 217
iTrader: (2)

To a T Bodyworks in Powhatan. That is who Richmond BMW Midlothian uses.

They are great guys, super new & clean shop, and did a great job on my rear bumper and front clearbra!!!
Justin7894 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #7
BimmerCoy
New Member
 
Drives: 2007 335i Sports Package
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Virginia

Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

Same thing happened to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewharrow View Post
Hello All,
Looking for a great body shop in Richmond, VA area. Lady rear ended my son's 328 convertible so we need an estimate and a good shop to do the work. I need my front bumper fixed from hitting a piece of metal on the highway. Small dent and respray.

Any good suggestions for my area. Thanks

Andrew
A young lady rear ended me also. I have a 2007 335i 2dr. Where did u end up taking your son's car and and were you happy with the results?
BimmerCoy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2012, 07:50 AM   #8
BimmerCoy
New Member
 
Drives: 2007 335i Sports Package
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Virginia

Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

Rear ended...

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman311 View Post
I've taken my car to Bruce's in the West End and was happy with their work. Consider yourself warned though.. remove the change from your car and any other valuables. Also ask BMW and see where they take their body work.

My coworkers are a fan of Baugh auto body, it's a local mom and pop shop and apparently they provide excellent service, work, and value.

From my friend's that drive Audis, they seem to like the work that their body shop does... across from Bruces (not limited to the VW family).
Hey I'm hoping Baugh auto body does excellent work. They were listed on my insurance company's top choices for body work. Apparently they have a 1 stop shop so to speak there, where the insurance adjuster, and rental car representative is already there when I drop the car off. The work is guaranteed for lifetime. *fingers crossed*. Thanks for the tip!

Coy
BimmerCoy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #9
tcw
Captain
 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA

Posts: 721
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin7894 View Post
To a T Bodyworks in Powhatan. That is who Richmond BMW Midlothian uses.

They are great guys, super new & clean shop, and did a great job on my rear bumper and front clearbra!!!
This and Fletchers Body Shop is recommended by Richmond BMW>
__________________
2008 335I E92, AW, VFF700, 18" Forgestar F14, M3 front/side, M-tech rear, AMS IC, H&R Touring Cup Kit suspension, HID AE, ER Charge Pipe & Synapse BOV, CIC Retrofit, Quafie, DSS, Defiv Lockdown, SPEC 2+/Steel SMFW, Walbro 450
tcw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2012, 06:40 AM   #10
Broadsword
Sustinendum Victoriam
 
Broadsword's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 X5 Premium
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Torrance, CA

Posts: 93
iTrader: (1)

Chester Body Shop
__________________
Current: '13 X5 Premium

Retired: '09 Infiniti G37S sedan, '08 E90 335i
Broadsword is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2012, 09:16 AM   #11
MissMyE30
Private
 
Drives: E90 330i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Richmond VA

Posts: 63
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcw View Post
This and Fletchers Body Shop is recommended by Richmond BMW>
+1 on Fletchers, they did good work on my E46 when a deer ran into me
MissMyE30 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST