E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Depo P90 V2! Review, Pics, and 1 short Vid.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #67
sk8board511
Captain
sk8board511's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
688
Posts

 
Drives: 07 E90-Bikes on bikes on bikes
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Charlotte NC

iTrader: (0)

Damn man looks really damn good, I've got the shitty halogens and would love to switch over, not sure if you said it but could you PM me the specs of yours?
__________________
KING"ish" OF Changed for collins
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #68
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGood22 View Post
do you mind me asking how much you paid?
They are cheaper now then when I bought them. Unfortunately when I got them the cost about $750+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyso335 View Post
look lovely how can i get these sorta lights in the uk??
Go to ebay UK and type in "Depo P90 V2", you will have to contact seller about postage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board511 View Post
Damn man looks really damn good, I've got the shitty halogens and would love to switch over, not sure if you said it but could you PM me the specs of yours?
Everything you need is here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-V2-06-0...item27cd5e9f75
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #69
Moutamid
Captain
Moutamid's Avatar
Oman
9
Rep
659
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: oman

iTrader: (1)

sick brother
__________________
Sparkling Graphite|| JB4 G5 ISO|| VRSF DP|| VRSF 7 FMIC || BMS DCI||BMS Flash|| CF Performance Spoiler|| Aero Lip|| Rear Aero|| AG M359|| Black Kindey Grills|| Lci Tails||M3 Side Skirt
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #70
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoutamidBiturbo View Post
sick brother
Shukran khaye!!
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #71
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
DUI Elite's Avatar
22
Rep
1,714
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 SGM E90
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (4)

Are the angel eyes really brighter than the OSS ones?

Tempted to upgrade from my HID in halogens but.... they work fine to me. I don't get flashed. Trying to figure out if this is worth it :/
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #72
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI Elite View Post
Are the angel eyes really brighter than the OSS ones?

Tempted to upgrade from my HID in halogens but.... they work fine to me. I don't get flashed. Trying to figure out if this is worth it :/
I am not sure if they are brighter. But they are definitely the brightest i've seen. I really wanted to go with OSS, but buying the Depos was just more convenient for me.

It is worth the upgrade, I love the way you can see them a mile away, and the fact that I get positive feedback about them on a daily basis!
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #73
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
DUI Elite's Avatar
22
Rep
1,714
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 SGM E90
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
I am not sure if they are brighter. But they are definitely the brightest i've seen. I really wanted to go with OSS, but buying the Depos was just more convenient for me.

It is worth the upgrade, I love the way you can see them a mile away, and the fact that I get positive feedback about them on a daily basis!
do the run off the DRL circuit?

you're definetly tempting me lol. Santa, you reading this?

Maybe as a gift to myself for christmas.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #74
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI Elite View Post
do the run off the DRL circuit?

you're definetly tempting me lol. Santa, you reading this?

Maybe as a gift to myself for christmas.
Im not exactly sure what you mean by that, but yes you can have the halos as DRL if that is what you're asking lol

The Depos were last years Christmas present to my self. This year I got a few new goodies up my sleeve!

I say do it. They are pricey. But they are also worth the upgrade from halogen!
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #75
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
DUI Elite's Avatar
22
Rep
1,714
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 SGM E90
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
Im not exactly sure what you mean by that, but yes you can have the halos as DRL if that is what you're asking lol

The Depos were last years Christmas present to my self. This year I got a few new goodies up my sleeve!

I say do it. They are pricey. But they are also worth the upgrade from halogen!
lol I'm more or less asking how are you able to run the angel eyes w/o any other lights? If I can get that function I may have to go ahead and pull the trigger.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #76
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI Elite View Post
lol I'm more or less asking how are you able to run the angel eyes w/o any other lights? If I can get that function I may have to go ahead and pull the trigger.
Easy. You remove the high beam bulbs like I did

The inner lights on the Depos are halogens, they serve as high beams/ DRL along with the halos. Since I couldn't find any coders here in AZ, I had to do the high beam delete mod haha. This way just the Halos and ambers are DRL, but I have lost the function of the high beams..
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #77
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
DUI Elite's Avatar
22
Rep
1,714
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 SGM E90
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
Easy. You remove the high beam bulbs like I did

The inner lights on the Depos are halogens, they serve as high beams/ DRL along with the halos. Since I couldn't find any coders here in AZ, I had to do the high beam delete mod haha. This way just the Halos and ambers are DRL, but I have lost the function of the high beams..
lmao theres some fine print.

thanks for all the quick replies. I'll be giving this some serious thought.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #78
StevenY.
///M
StevenY.'s Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,745
Posts

 
Drives: 10' SG e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (1)

Nice! they look great.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #79
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI Elite View Post
lmao theres some fine print.

thanks for all the quick replies. I'll be giving this some serious thought.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenY. View Post
Nice! they look great.
Thank you!!
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #80
AGood22
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
311
Posts

 
Drives: 330xi 2006
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Manheim PA

iTrader: (1)

how is it plug and play? no additional wiring harness?
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #81
TJ_E90
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
44
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

if you guys are wondering how oem halogens with the angel eyes look from OSS hers mine sorry for crappy picture used my iphone.
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #82
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGood22 View Post
how is it plug and play? no additional wiring harness?
Correct, everything you need to install is included, and you will not (should not) receive any errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ_E90 View Post
if you guys are wondering how oem halogens with the angel eyes look from OSS hers mine sorry for crappy picture used my iphone.
Doesn't look too bad, good job!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #83
waq234
New Member
United Kingdom
0
Rep
14
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 BMW 320d M Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: West Yorkshire

iTrader: (0)

Do the side led indicators constantly stay on?
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #84
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waq234 View Post
Do the side led indicators constantly stay on?
Yes, the ambers stay on unless you get them coded out
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #85
cipher5
cipher5's Avatar
United_States
53
Rep
2,801
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 535xi Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (10)

I've been using Depo P90 V2s with no problems as well. I love them and are hella bright!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #86
waq234
New Member
United Kingdom
0
Rep
14
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 BMW 320d M Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: West Yorkshire

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
Yes, the ambers stay on unless you get them coded out
Hmmmm, is that an easy procedure for a noob like me?

Don't know any BMW coders around my ends
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 12:24 AM   #87
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher5 View Post
I've been using Depo P90 V2s with no problems as well. I love them and are hella bright!
They sure are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waq234 View Post
Hmmmm, is that an easy procedure for a noob like me?

Don't know any BMW coders around my ends
You will need some tools and semi-advanced computer knowledge from what i've heard.

Sounds too time consuming for a one time job. I found a list of coders on your side of the pond. Hope this helps: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=704363
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 04:58 PM   #88
j2m
Colonel
j2m's Avatar
Canada
48
Rep
2,452
Posts

 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary, Ab

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
MaDDDDioK you've got one of the sikest E90's PERIOD
LOVE Montego
__________________

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
depo p90 v2, led halo

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST