E90Post
 


Horizon LED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > 2014 CCC Map w/Red Light Camera DVD North America Professional (EAST & WEST)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-14-2012, 07:14 AM   #177
X3tree
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 X3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

North American Map DVD High - 2013 Version

Anyone have an .iso copy they can post as a torrent? Just East is fine. Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #178
RequestTheOverhead
Going Mach Chicken
RequestTheOverhead's Avatar
0
Rep
99
Posts

 
Drives: e90 pre-LCI 335
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by X3tree View Post
Anyone have an .iso copy they can post as a torrent? Just East is fine. Thanks in advance!
Here's the link for the torrent for Region 1 (East) with the speed traps and red light cams. I downloaded it a couple days ago and it works great.

https://www.box.com/s/stusdlfng0b5n3qzq50e
__________________
'07 335xi, Alpine White
| Cold, "Sport", and Luxury packages | Tinted | OEM Black Lines | JB4 | DCI | ER FMIC | Forge DV's | Custom exhaust with secondary cat delete, Magnaflow mufflers, black Dimisa Tips | Staggered 18" V718's, Matte Black | Flappy Paddles | Titanium CF Trim Wrap | BMW Performance Shifter and E-Brake Handle |
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #179
X3tree
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 X3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Trunk loading 2013 BMW North American Map DVD HIGH Region 1 (East) DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RequestTheOverhead View Post
Here's the link for the torrent for Region 1 (East) with the speed traps and red light cams. I downloaded it a couple days ago and it works great.

https://www.box.com/s/stusdlfng0b5n3qzq50e
The other thread is for the Professional version DVD in-dash loading (CCC). I'm looking for the trunk loading Navigation System version.
I'm looking for the one like this:
http://www.bmwnavdvd.com/27-2013-bmw...-east-dvd.html
http://store.bmwgpsmaps.com/prod_01.aspx?

Any ideas where I can find a torrent for this one?
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #180
hugo330i
First Lieutenant
hugo330i's Avatar
8
Rep
324
Posts

 
Drives: 330i Sedan Sparkiling Graphite
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3tree View Post
The other thread is for the Professional version DVD in-dash loading (CCC). I'm looking for the trunk loading Navigation System version.
I'm looking for the one like this:
http://www.bmwnavdvd.com/27-2013-bmw...-east-dvd.html
http://store.bmwgpsmaps.com/prod_01.aspx?

Any ideas where I can find a torrent for this one?
Thanks!
Look in the forums
__________________

06 E90 330i
Sparkling Graphite | Gray Leather | iDrive | Bluetooth | Navi | Sport Package | Premium Package | Steptronic | Logic7 | Xenon | 35% Tint | OEM Blacklines | Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2012, 03:50 AM   #181
VTECaddict
Where'd my VTEC go?
VTECaddict's Avatar
47
Rep
4,625
Posts

 
Drives: 06 330i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bakersfield, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RequestTheOverhead View Post
Getting ready to download regions 1 and 2, but wondering what programs I'll need to unzip and burn these successfully on a Mac (since it looks as though most of you have Windows machines). Any suggestions?
the torrent should come as ISO files already. just right click on the ISO and select burn to disc.
__________________
AW/Terra | ZSP | ZPP | ZCW | iDrive | CA
Mods: BC BR | OEM Blacklines | M-tech rear | custom dual exhaust | M3 steering wheel | BMW SSK | ZHP shift knob | BMW Performance rep spoiler
Varrstoen ES1 19x9.5+20 Front, 19x11+25 rear
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #182
RequestTheOverhead
Going Mach Chicken
RequestTheOverhead's Avatar
0
Rep
99
Posts

 
Drives: e90 pre-LCI 335
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by X3tree View Post
The other thread is for the Professional version DVD in-dash loading (CCC). I'm looking for the trunk loading Navigation System version.
I'm looking for the one like this:
http://www.bmwnavdvd.com/27-2013-bmw...-east-dvd.html
http://store.bmwgpsmaps.com/prod_01.aspx?

Any ideas where I can find a torrent for this one?
Thanks!
My apologize, I wasn't aware that there was a difference with the dvd's for the in-dash vs. the trunk loading nav systems. I haven't personally seen a link for that type of system. Sorry!
__________________
'07 335xi, Alpine White
| Cold, "Sport", and Luxury packages | Tinted | OEM Black Lines | JB4 | DCI | ER FMIC | Forge DV's | Custom exhaust with secondary cat delete, Magnaflow mufflers, black Dimisa Tips | Staggered 18" V718's, Matte Black | Flappy Paddles | Titanium CF Trim Wrap | BMW Performance Shifter and E-Brake Handle |
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #183
N54 TuNeR
///Member
N54 TuNeR's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: E90 '08 335i Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

what disks do you use & is it a -R or +R.
__________________
E90 SEDAN '08
-STOCK TURBOS FBO AT*FSB G5 ISO BB FLASH*100% VPM1 METH*CM14*255 STG1*ALPiNA FLASH-
-NGK 5992*BMS OCC*RB VALVE-
LUKE PERFORMACE FLASH
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2012, 11:48 AM   #184
RequestTheOverhead
Going Mach Chicken
RequestTheOverhead's Avatar
0
Rep
99
Posts

 
Drives: e90 pre-LCI 335
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTECaddict View Post
the torrent should come as ISO files already. just right click on the ISO and select burn to disc.
That's essentially what I did except I used disk utility to burn the iso image. Worked great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54 TuNeR View Post
what disks do you use & is it a -R or +R.
This question was detailed earlier in the tread I think, but if I remember correctly, some brands work well like verbatim (sp?), while other don't. I personally used a phillips disk that was DVD+R. I don't think the "-" or "+" really matters, but it definitely shouldn't be an RW.
__________________
'07 335xi, Alpine White
| Cold, "Sport", and Luxury packages | Tinted | OEM Black Lines | JB4 | DCI | ER FMIC | Forge DV's | Custom exhaust with secondary cat delete, Magnaflow mufflers, black Dimisa Tips | Staggered 18" V718's, Matte Black | Flappy Paddles | Titanium CF Trim Wrap | BMW Performance Shifter and E-Brake Handle |
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #185
hugo330i
First Lieutenant
hugo330i's Avatar
8
Rep
324
Posts

 
Drives: 330i Sedan Sparkiling Graphite
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (6)

Thanks to all who have posted results.
__________________

06 E90 330i
Sparkling Graphite | Gray Leather | iDrive | Bluetooth | Navi | Sport Package | Premium Package | Steptronic | Logic7 | Xenon | 35% Tint | OEM Blacklines | Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2012, 03:10 PM   #186
N54 TuNeR
///Member
N54 TuNeR's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: E90 '08 335i Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

This question was detailed earlier in the tread I think, but if I remember correctly, some brands work well like verbatim (sp?), while other don't. I personally used a phillips disk that was DVD+R. I don't think the "-" or "+" really matters, but it definitely shouldn't be an RW.[/quote]

i missed that thread,thx
__________________
E90 SEDAN '08
-STOCK TURBOS FBO AT*FSB G5 ISO BB FLASH*100% VPM1 METH*CM14*255 STG1*ALPiNA FLASH-
-NGK 5992*BMS OCC*RB VALVE-
LUKE PERFORMACE FLASH
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #187
hugo330i
First Lieutenant
hugo330i's Avatar
8
Rep
324
Posts

 
Drives: 330i Sedan Sparkiling Graphite
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (6)

I have used Phillips and Memorex DVD+R with no issues at all.
__________________

06 E90 330i
Sparkling Graphite | Gray Leather | iDrive | Bluetooth | Navi | Sport Package | Premium Package | Steptronic | Logic7 | Xenon | 35% Tint | OEM Blacklines | Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #188
ussoldierforhire
Lieutenant
United_States
16
Rep
561
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 M3 E92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RequestTheOverhead View Post
Here's the link for the torrent for Region 1 (East) with the speed traps and red light cams. I downloaded it a couple days ago and it works great.

https://www.box.com/s/stusdlfng0b5n3qzq50e
Is there some code I have to purchase after or just burn and insert DVD?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2012, 08:40 PM   #189
adriang
Captain
Canada
9
Rep
623
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nobleton

iTrader: (0)

Just want everyone to know I just tried the below route and worked well in an 2009 e70 BMW x5 35d

Step 1. Download utorrent
http://www.utorrent.com/downloads

STEP 2: Navigate to the below links and download the two files. It should open in utorrent. (Originally from luke)
Region 1 with red light cams and speed traps
https://www.box.com/s/stusdlfng0b5n3qzq50e

AND

Region 2 with red light cams and speed traps
https://www.box.com/s/4vmcjl19jknjbcpu94z7

Once completed it will say "seeding". You can leave it like this for a few days (however if you have cheap internet, this is not the best option, right click and select stop...)

Step 3 Download FREE ISO BURNER and run it.
http://pcsupport.about.com/gi/o.htm?...isoburner.com/

Now, under ISO file, navigate to where the .iso file saved (most likely in c:/Users/<pcname>/Downloads) and click "BMW_CCC_Nav_2013_Region1_Cams.iso" AND "BMW_CCC_Nav_2013_Region2_Cams.iso". Each one requires a seperate DVD. I used memorex DVD -R 4.7 GB bought from walmart.

Under Drive, find your DVD burner.

Don't change anything else and click burn. Within a few minutes you will have burned both DVD's.





(I've Currently tried Region 1. It works but a bit slower than the older model nav maps. Will try region 2 in a few minutes)

EDIT: I have tried Region 2 as well. Works like a champ. The speed traps and cameras option is neat as well!
__________________
2011 BMW 335d

Last edited by adriang; 12-17-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #190
hugo330i
First Lieutenant
hugo330i's Avatar
8
Rep
324
Posts

 
Drives: 330i Sedan Sparkiling Graphite
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (6)

Thanks for the feedback. Also glad to hear that it worked for you.
__________________

06 E90 330i
Sparkling Graphite | Gray Leather | iDrive | Bluetooth | Navi | Sport Package | Premium Package | Steptronic | Logic7 | Xenon | 35% Tint | OEM Blacklines | Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #191
vantage_coupe
First Lieutenant
vantage_coupe's Avatar
5
Rep
329
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Thanks very much for the uploads. Working now.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 02:40 AM   #192
RequestTheOverhead
Going Mach Chicken
RequestTheOverhead's Avatar
0
Rep
99
Posts

 
Drives: e90 pre-LCI 335
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussoldierforhire View Post
Is there some code I have to purchase after or just burn and insert DVD?
Nope, no code. Just follow the directions posted below if you have a windows machine. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriang View Post
Just want everyone to know I just tried the below route and worked well in an 2009 e70 BMW x5 35d

Step 1. Download utorrent
http://www.utorrent.com/downloads

STEP 2: Navigate to the below links and download the two files. It should open in utorrent. (Originally from luke)
Region 1 with red light cams and speed traps
https://www.box.com/s/stusdlfng0b5n3qzq50e

AND

Region 2 with red light cams and speed traps
https://www.box.com/s/4vmcjl19jknjbcpu94z7

Once completed it will say "seeding". You can leave it like this for a few days (however if you have cheap internet, this is not the best option, right click and select stop...)

Step 3 Download FREE ISO BURNER and run it.
http://pcsupport.about.com/gi/o.htm?...isoburner.com/

Now, under ISO file, navigate to where the .iso file saved (most likely in c:/Users/<pcname>/Downloads) and click "BMW_CCC_Nav_2013_Region1_Cams.iso" AND "BMW_CCC_Nav_2013_Region2_Cams.iso". Each one requires a seperate DVD. I used memorex DVD -R 4.7 GB bought from walmart.

Under Drive, find your DVD burner.

Don't change anything else and click burn. Within a few minutes you will have burned both DVD's.





(I've Currently tried Region 1. It works but a bit slower than the older model nav maps. Will try region 2 in a few minutes)

EDIT: I have tried Region 2 as well. Works like a champ. The speed traps and cameras option is neat as well!
__________________
'07 335xi, Alpine White
| Cold, "Sport", and Luxury packages | Tinted | OEM Black Lines | JB4 | DCI | ER FMIC | Forge DV's | Custom exhaust with secondary cat delete, Magnaflow mufflers, black Dimisa Tips | Staggered 18" V718's, Matte Black | Flappy Paddles | Titanium CF Trim Wrap | BMW Performance Shifter and E-Brake Handle |
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #193
.:APEX:.
Registered
.:APEX:.'s Avatar
0
Rep
3
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (0)

Region 1 burnt to a Memorex DVD+R at highest speed possible works great in my 08 335xi. Many thanks to all involved!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2012, 09:03 PM   #194
one2bcn
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 325i E90
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Hey guys, Just was wondering if anyone has the disc scans?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #195
hugo330i
First Lieutenant
hugo330i's Avatar
8
Rep
324
Posts

 
Drives: 330i Sedan Sparkiling Graphite
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (6)

If you are talking about the label, you can look it up on google images search and you will find them.

I will upload a scan from mines later today when I get home and will add to the opening post.



Quote:
Originally Posted by one2bcn View Post
Hey guys, Just was wondering if anyone has the disc scans?
__________________

06 E90 330i
Sparkling Graphite | Gray Leather | iDrive | Bluetooth | Navi | Sport Package | Premium Package | Steptronic | Logic7 | Xenon | 35% Tint | OEM Blacklines | Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 05:27 AM   #196
adriang
Captain
Canada
9
Rep
623
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nobleton

iTrader: (0)

Been using these maps for a few days now and its starting to not read the DVD's correctly. Keep getting the Insert CD/DVD message, anyone know possible sources for this problem?
__________________
2011 BMW 335d
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 05:48 AM   #197
Spensaur
Lieutenant
Spensaur's Avatar
8
Rep
550
Posts

 
Drives: E93 328i
Join Date: May 2008
Location: So.Cal

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
It worked perfectly fine for a week! A loads a tiny bit slower than the original disc but awesome, nonetheless.

However, it stopped working after a week. I will have to burn another one tomorrow
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #198
hugo330i
First Lieutenant
hugo330i's Avatar
8
Rep
324
Posts

 
Drives: 330i Sedan Sparkiling Graphite
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spensaur View Post
It worked perfectly fine for a week! A loads a tiny bit slower than the original disc but awesome, nonetheless.

However, it stopped working after a week. I will have to burn another one tomorrow
What kind of DVD did you used?

I have been using Memorex DVD+R with no issues.

Using ImgBurn to burn image in DVD
__________________

06 E90 330i
Sparkling Graphite | Gray Leather | iDrive | Bluetooth | Navi | Sport Package | Premium Package | Steptronic | Logic7 | Xenon | 35% Tint | OEM Blacklines | Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST