E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS: E92 pre LCI Montego blue M3 replica Side skirts.



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

FS: E92 pre LCI Montego blue M3 replica Side skirts.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Location:
✓ Will Ship
Item Interest
Parting out my montego blue pre LCI E92. Whats up for grabs is as follows.

JGMods Replica E92 M3 side skirts . 9/10 condition $ SOLD
Replica ebay aero front lip 6.5/10 condition SOLD
Trunk lip spoiler 9.5/10 condition. $ SOLD
Montego blue trim paint stick set 51 91 0 427 954 $SOLD
Flat black kidney grills as seen in photo ( the ones on the right) $SOLD

Local pickup preferred as they items are large unless buyer is willing to pay expense for shipping and packaging.






Last edited by Hierlevelz; 01-26-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
icyhot e92
Captain
 
Drives: 335xi coupe
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: new york

Posts: 727
iTrader: (2)

How much for the side skirts?
icyhot e92 is offline  
0
      12-23-2012, 10:49 PM   #3
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyhot e92 View Post
How much for the side skirts?
$350
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #4
eclaxton
Private
 
eclaxton's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Big "D"

Posts: 82
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
2009 E92  [0.00]
Sent you a pm.
eclaxton is offline   United_States
0
      12-24-2012, 05:46 AM   #5
BlackE93
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 e93 335i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada

Posts: 203
iTrader: (0)

pmd
BlackE93 is offline  
0
      12-24-2012, 10:00 AM   #6
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMamba View Post
pmd
What would you expect shipping and packaging cost to be?
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #7
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Folks I'm not really interested in shipping many of these larger items. The cost because of the dimensional weight is going to be higher than many anticipate. So unless you're truly willing to pay the shipping cost I would prefer local buyers.
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Will be looking for a sport steering wheel plus trim and airbag shortly. Willing to trade some items for it.
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #9
Oniprox
Registered
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

Interested in Side skirts if price negotiable

Serious buyer email me for Local Pick up Im in the bronx. Eperez0787@gmail.com Need pics and reason why you say 9/10 and not 10/10.. Don't want to drive out there for no reason.
Oniprox is offline  
0
      12-25-2012, 01:46 AM   #10
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniprox View Post
Serious buyer email me for Local Pick up Im in the bronx. Eperez0787@gmail.com Need pics and reason why you say 9/10 and not 10/10.. Don't want to drive out there for no reason.
I say 9/10 because they're used and not brand new. You won't be wasting your time because I would be wasting my time as well. They were on the car for a few months but are in great condition.

Last edited by Hierlevelz; 12-25-2012 at 01:52 AM.
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #11
icyhot e92
Captain
 
Drives: 335xi coupe
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: new york

Posts: 727
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hierlevelz View Post
I say 9/10 because they're used and not brand new. You won't be wasting your time because I would be wasting my time as well. They were on the car for a few months but are in great condition.
Where are you located?
icyhot e92 is offline  
0
      12-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #12
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyhot e92 View Post
Where are you located?
Queens village
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #13
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Bump after Christmas.
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #14
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Willing to trade an item or two for a complete sport/mtech/m3 steering wheel w/o cutouts.
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #15
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Would like to trade my pre lci e92 grills for a set of E90 LCI gloss or flat black.
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #16
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Bump for a buyer
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-30-2012, 09:50 AM   #17
BABYHESREALZ
Private
 
BABYHESREALZ's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E92 & '88 E30 Vert
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Posts: 51
iTrader: (0)

still have the side skirts? are they painted Montego Blue?
interested & can meet up
BABYHESREALZ is offline   United_States
0
      12-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #18
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABYHESREALZ View Post
still have the side skirts? are they painted Montego Blue?
interested & can meet up
Yes will pm you.
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #19
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABYHESREALZ View Post
still have the side skirts? are they painted Montego Blue?
interested & can meet up
On second thought you can't send Pms. send me an email. Hierlevelz@hotmail.com
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-30-2012, 01:26 PM   #20
Slavo335i
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Bmw 335i Couple AW/CR
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chicago

Posts: 227
iTrader: (0)

how much shipped for flat black grills to 60534
Slavo335i is offline  
0
      12-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #21
Hierlevelz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ENYC

Posts: 467
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavo335i View Post
how much shipped for flat black grills to 60534
Pm sent
Hierlevelz is offline  
0
      12-30-2012, 04:46 PM   #22
Didac
Second Lieutenant
 
Didac's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NJ

Posts: 227
iTrader: (1)

Where did u get the side skirts from or they are oem ??
Didac is offline  
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST