E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > The BMR Parts thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-17-2012, 10:45 PM   #89
Ben0426
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney

Posts: 301
iTrader: (1)

[quote=bmroxm5;13171779]Only have 6000k :/

Plenty on specialist lighting websites such as E92 Lighting



Thanks stu. how much are these 6000Ks? are they low+high beam? i would rather buy from local provider(BMR) than from overseas
Ben0426 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 11:45 PM   #90
_ink
Captain
 
_ink's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i 09' DCT M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 946
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
Stu can you get the magic DCT tranny oil?
Pavo, would you not try some Redline oils?
_ink is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 11:58 PM   #91
Rob32R
Banned
 
Drives: 530i/VW R32/E70 X5
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sydney

Posts: 315
iTrader: (0)

I put some time aside this afternoon Stu to find out where this black cover you speak of is behind the headlights.

Is this it? I took photo with my phone camera.



Rob32R is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-18-2012, 01:00 AM   #92
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
 
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 4,817
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
I put some time aside this afternoon Stu to find out where this black cover you speak of is behind the headlights.

Is this it? I took photo with my phone camera.



lol yes that's the cover!!

now open it and take a pic of the inside.
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-18-2012, 01:02 AM   #93
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
 
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 4,817
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0426 View Post

Thanks stu. how much are these 6000Ks? are they low+high beam? i would rather buy from local provider(BMR) than from overseas
The E92 has a bi-xenon headlight, which is one bulb for both low+high beam, so yes one bulb per headlight is all that's needed.

$120 per pair.

I haven't changed E92 headlight bulbs before, I think it might be time consuming...
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-18-2012, 01:28 AM   #94
Ben0426
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney

Posts: 301
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmroxm5 View Post
The E92 has a bi-xenon headlight, which is one bulb for both low+high beam, so yes one bulb per headlight is all that's needed.

$120 per pair.

I haven't changed E92 headlight bulbs before, I think it might be time consuming...
thanks mate, let me do a little research see if i can get a set of 5000k, or i will pick up a set of 6000k from you next week.

Last edited by Ben0426; 12-18-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Ben0426 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #95
pavo335
Banned
 
pavo335's Avatar
 
Drives: 3.5 wheeler
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: sydney

Posts: 2,981
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
Stu can you get the magic DCT tranny oil?
Pavo, would you not try some Redline oils?
Personally I like to try all the lubricants BUT they tell me not to mess with the DCT. So I need BMW specific DCT oil.
pavo335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #96
Klaatu
Clean 335i
 
Klaatu's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sydney

Posts: 52
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
Personally I like to try all the lubricants BUT they tell me not to mess with the DCT. So I need BMW specific DCT oil.
Hey Pavo...
Just changed out my engine oil with Fuchs....and the site link below will recommend specific engine/tranny oil for your model/engine. Very good oil though tranny fluid is rather $$$$. Noticed the difference at engine idle and responsiveness under acceleration. My mechanic at Bromspec runs late model M3 and services only BMW and Mercs.

Use the drill down (second tab) to find the model specific Engine/Tranny to suit your chariot....

http://www.datateck.com.au/lube/fuchs_au/default.asp
Klaatu is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-19-2012, 05:40 PM   #97
pavo335
Banned
 
pavo335's Avatar
 
Drives: 3.5 wheeler
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: sydney

Posts: 2,981
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
Hey Pavo...
Just changed out my engine oil with Fuchs....and the site link below will recommend specific engine/tranny oil for your model/engine. Very good oil though tranny fluid is rather $$$$. Noticed the difference at engine idle and responsiveness under acceleration. My mechanic at Bromspec runs late model M3 and services only BMW and Mercs.

Use the drill down (second tab) to find the model specific Engine/Tranny to suit your chariot....

http://www.datateck.com.au/lube/fuchs_au/default.asp
Thanks buddy, I had a quick look but only for engine, auto and manual (coulda been diff as well...) but no DCT
pavo335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 01:51 AM   #98
Ben0426
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney

Posts: 301
iTrader: (1)

Hey Stu, please get me a set of philips 6000K or philips 5000K bi-xenon. thank you.
can pick up any time!
Ben0426 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 03:33 AM   #99
_ink
Captain
 
_ink's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i 09' DCT M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 946
iTrader: (0)

Thanks Stu for the LCI's and BMW Performance Spoiler! Love it!!
Attached Images
    
_ink is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 06:46 AM   #100
Zen
Lieutenant
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sydney Aus

Posts: 597
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ink View Post
Thanks Stu for the LCI's and BMW Performance Spoiler! Love it!!
Mmmm I like your carbon diffuser

Your car looks great btw, AW with all carbon fiber bits and pieces ftw.
__________________
08' E92 335I
Black Sapphire Metallic | M-Sport | GT-CS 19" Matte Anthracite | BMW Perf. Exhaust | JB4 | AR Design Catless DP | R1 Concepts Cross-drilled & Slotted Rotors | aFe DCI | ER Chargepipe with Forge DV | ER FMIC
Zen is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 07:06 AM   #101
Rob32R
Banned
 
Drives: 530i/VW R32/E70 X5
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sydney

Posts: 315
iTrader: (0)

Very nice! I love the combination of the carbon fibre with the Alpine White.

Tasteful looking E92 335i man, everything complements with the car well I love it.
Rob32R is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 07:34 AM   #102
_ink
Captain
 
_ink's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i 09' DCT M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 946
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen View Post
Mmmm I like your carbon diffuser

Your car looks great btw, AW with all carbon fiber bits and pieces ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
Very nice! I love the combination of the carbon fibre with the Alpine White.

Tasteful looking E92 335i man, everything complements with the car well I love it.

Thanks Guys! Stu thinks it looks a lil ghetto with the rims though! haha

_ink is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 08:20 AM   #103
BMWGTR
Second Lieutenant
 
BMWGTR's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Melbourne

Posts: 250
iTrader: (0)

CF on Alpine White def. looks the best.

Post pics showing the rims brah...
BMWGTR is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #104
Scootah
Private First Class
 
Scootah's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lost

Posts: 141
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGTR View Post
CF on Alpine White def. looks the best.
Post pics showing the rims brah...
I agree CF on Alpine White looks awesome , but then i probably am a little biased
Scootah is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #105
335ive
Private First Class
 
335ive's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i DCT
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perth, W. Australia

Posts: 141
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmroxm5 View Post
$495 + $60 = $555 delivered

No stock till the new year though :/
Thanks Stu. I still prefer the concealed look. Will have to shelf the idea for now.

Cheers & Merry Christmas!
__________________
MY09 335i E92 | M-Sport DCT | Black Sapphire | Procede Rev3 | Matte Black Front Grille | AFE DCI with Scoops | ER Chargepipe | Forge DV | AR Catless DP | AMS FMIC | P3 Vent Gauge | M3 Rear Lip | Arkym CF Front Lip | Duke Dynamics Rear CF Diffuser | Angel Eyes | VMR V710 Gunmetal | V1 Hardwired
335ive is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-21-2012, 07:09 AM   #106
noyp611
New Member
 
Drives: 320 e90
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: sydney australia

Posts: 20
iTrader: (0)

hi lux angel eyes for X5 2010 model, thanks
noyp611 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #107
Ben0426
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney

Posts: 301
iTrader: (1)

an silver E93 325I BMR325. anyone's car?
Ben0426 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #108
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
 
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 4,817
iTrader: (3)

+3 to CF on AW, looks hot
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #109
Drawn05
Captain
 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Left

Posts: 787
iTrader: (0)

Can you get the following for me?

6 x oem Spark plugs - #12120037244
3 x oem Coil packs - #12137594937
3 x oem Injectors - #13537585261
3 x injector seals - #13537584315
3 x injector decoupling element - #13537564751
1 x hpfp - #13517616170
Drawn05 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2012, 02:24 AM   #110
Rob32R
Banned
 
Drives: 530i/VW R32/E70 X5
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sydney

Posts: 315
iTrader: (0)

Stu, here are the photos as requested.









Rob32R is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST