E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > WTB : Black 335i coupe



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-19-2012, 07:09 AM   #23
TEMPTN
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NSW

Posts: 33
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viklund
Thats to much for me,

And I was close to buying a black 2009 m-sport with DCT and 35k km.
From a BMW dealer, it had 3 years warranty and it was 64k.

My experience, you never get any money back from mods.
Note .. I said around the 60 k could of been less just saying..
I know you don't get the money on mods back but like u said too much..
Good luck with your search btw
TEMPTN is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #24
blk335msport
New Member
 
Drives: 335 M sport
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Australia

Posts: 23
iTrader: (0)

Sapphire black is the 'type' of black you want...
blk335msport is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-24-2012, 02:19 AM   #25
Jexus
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sydney

Posts: 275
iTrader: (0)

I have sapphire black, but if i could go back in time I would get space grey or alpine white
Jexus is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #26
_ink
Captain
 
_ink's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i 09' DCT M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 936
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viklund View Post
Thats to much for me,

And I was close to buying a black 2009 m-sport with DCT and 35k km.
From a BMW dealer, it had 3 years warranty and it was 64k.

My experience, you never get any money back from mods.
That's a steal price! I only bought mine a few months ago and paid $80K for the exact specs that you listed above...

That price sounds too good to be true for a DCT, Msport with 35000 kms.
_ink is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #27
keungleung
Private
 
Drives: 08 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sydney

Posts: 53
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ink View Post
That's a steal price! I only bought mine a few months ago and paid $80K for the exact specs that you listed above...

That price sounds too good to be true for a DCT, Msport with 35000 kms.
I don't know the guy but I've been camping every day for 4 months for a 335i now and the best deals (low km, fully serviced up to date with 100 point BMW inspected cars) were all from BMW dealers. I missed out on 2 cause I was ummming ahhing over first one on beige interior, second on manual.

Last Sat closing time a too good to be true deal from BMW Newcastle came up on carsales I negotiated (they were still willing to take offers) over the phone and left a credit card basically as soon as the ad was up. Saw it, Drove it, Can't sleep, waiting to pick up on Fri/Sat after detailing.

Having said that the private ones with mods are usually better looked after in terms of the interior scratches and gutter rashes fixed and mods are still worth a bit of cash if buyer knows the history so can't completely rule out the higher pricing.
keungleung is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2012, 06:55 AM   #28
_ink
Captain
 
_ink's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i 09' DCT M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 936
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keungleung View Post
I don't know the guy but I've been camping every day for 4 months for a 335i now and the best deals (low km, fully serviced up to date with 100 point BMW inspected cars) were all from BMW dealers. I missed out on 2 cause I was ummming ahhing over first one on beige interior, second on manual.

Last Sat closing time a too good to be true deal from BMW Newcastle came up on carsales I negotiated (they were still willing to take offers) over the phone and left a credit card basically as soon as the ad was up. Saw it, Drove it, Can't sleep, waiting to pick up on Fri/Sat after detailing.

Having said that the private ones with mods are usually better looked after in terms of the interior scratches and gutter rashes fixed and mods are still worth a bit of cash if buyer knows the history so can't completely rule out the higher pricing.
Confused why you quoted my response?

Or are you the one who picked it up for $64K?
_ink is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2012, 04:28 PM   #29
DR-JEKL
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: Space Grey 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Newcastle Ozstraylia

Posts: 1,745
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ink View Post
Confused why you quoted my response?

Or are you the one who picked it up for $64K?
He picked up a low mileage 08 m sport for $54k! No-one likes a bragger huh!
DR-JEKL is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #30
_ink
Captain
 
_ink's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i 09' DCT M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 936
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR-JEKL
Quote:
Originally Posted by _ink View Post
Confused why you quoted my response?

Or are you the one who picked it up for $64K?
He picked up a low mileage 08 m sport for $54k! No-one likes a bragger huh!
Haha, but that's without DCT.

2008's do not have DCT.
__________________
... Check out the garage
_ink is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #31
keungleung
Private
 
Drives: 08 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sydney

Posts: 53
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ink View Post
Confused why you quoted my response?

Or are you the one who picked it up for $64K?
Oops was supposed to quote the other post.

Hahaha I wasn't trying to brag that's why I didn't post my price . But what that guy said $64k with dct is highly possible from BMW dealers from what I've seen.

Also a few weeks back I tried to leave a deposit over the phone (but someone was test driving at the time 8am first person in the door) BMW dealer in Melbourne black msport 08 but no sunroof for $40,570 UK imported. That car apparently had 37 enquiries over the Sunday they were closed and broke all enquiries records lol
keungleung is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #32
kaitan
Major
 
kaitan's Avatar
 
Drives: Bus 11 AKA walking
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: sydney, australia

Posts: 1,328
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keungleung View Post
Oops was supposed to quote the other post.

Hahaha I wasn't trying to brag that's why I didn't post my price . But what that guy said $64k with dct is highly possible from BMW dealers from what I've seen.

Also a few weeks back I tried to leave a deposit over the phone (but someone was test driving at the time 8am first person in the door) BMW dealer in Melbourne black msport 08 but no sunroof for $40,570 UK imported. That car apparently had 37 enquiries over the Sunday they were closed and broke all enquiries records lol
Congrats so u have a good price for ur ride! Any plans on mods?
kaitan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 12:54 AM   #33
_ink
Captain
 
_ink's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i 09' DCT M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 936
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keungleung View Post
Oops was supposed to quote the other post.

Hahaha I wasn't trying to brag that's why I didn't post my price . But what that guy said $64k with dct is highly possible from BMW dealers from what I've seen.

Also a few weeks back I tried to leave a deposit over the phone (but someone was test driving at the time 8am first person in the door) BMW dealer in Melbourne black msport 08 but no sunroof for $40,570 UK imported. That car apparently had 37 enquiries over the Sunday they were closed and broke all enquiries records lol
For steptronics, i can definitely believe that price and lower. But not for DCT msport.
_ink is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 06:31 AM   #34
viklund
New Member
 
Drives: E92 335 DCT
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Its one on carsales now.

From dealer.

Silver
m-sport
2009
DCT
54k km
65.000 in price,

So its not impossible.
viklund is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 09:03 AM   #35
keungleung
Private
 
Drives: 08 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sydney

Posts: 53
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viklund View Post
Its one on carsales now.

From dealer.

Silver
m-sport
2009
DCT
54k km
65.000 in price,

So its not impossible.
Silver tends to be cheaper. Black gets snapped up quick.

I actually like the montego blue or alpine white the most. Woulda loved the white on red for sale but couldn't afford it.
keungleung is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #36
keungleung
Private
 
Drives: 08 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sydney

Posts: 53
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitan View Post
Congrats so u have a good price for ur ride! Any plans on mods?
Hoping to get people's advice on the forum as to mods, just gonna be basic stuff really.

Was originally planning to just buy el cheapo low km 2006 model but managed to get the msport so that saves a bit with the shadow line, wheels and kit already.

When's a next Sydney meetup???
keungleung is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #37
_ink
Captain
 
_ink's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i 09' DCT M-Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 936
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viklund View Post
Its one on carsales now.

From dealer.

Silver
m-sport
2009
DCT
54k km
65.000 in price,

So its not impossible.
Excluding on road fees and rego that expires in December?
_ink is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #38
kaitan
Major
 
kaitan's Avatar
 
Drives: Bus 11 AKA walking
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: sydney, australia

Posts: 1,328
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keungleung View Post
Oops was supposed to quote the other post.

Hahaha I wasn't trying to brag that's why I didn't post my price . But what that guy said $64k with dct is highly possible from BMW dealers from what I've seen.

Also a few weeks back I tried to leave a deposit over the phone (but someone was test driving at the time 8am first person in the door) BMW dealer in Melbourne black msport 08 but no sunroof for $40,570 UK imported. That car apparently had 37 enquiries over the Sunday they were closed and broke all enquiries records lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by keungleung View Post
Silver tends to be cheaper. Black gets snapped up quick.

I actually like the montego blue or alpine white the most. Woulda loved the white on red for sale but couldn't afford it.
Having said that not many black on black too! Which for me is best combo black leather on black or alpine white. A lot of blacks have oyster leather.
kaitan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #39
woosh
Colonel
 
woosh's Avatar
 
Drives: Canyonero SUV
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sydney

Posts: 2,141
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keungleung View Post
Silver tends to be cheaper. Black gets snapped up quick.

I actually like the montego blue or alpine white the most. Woulda loved the white on red for sale but couldn't afford it.
The Coral Red on White exterior M Sport 6MT from Melbourne? Anyone know how much that sold for? It was advertised for 79k towards the start of the year.
woosh is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #40
GoRomeo
Colonel
 
GoRomeo's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego CA

Posts: 2,169
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [2.83]
Come on guys share the pics at least.......LOL
GoRomeo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #41
viklund
New Member
 
Drives: E92 335 DCT
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ink View Post
Excluding on road fees and rego that expires in December?
No but I dont think you would have any problem to buy it for 3k less if you have no trade in
viklund is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #42
woosh
Colonel
 
woosh's Avatar
 
Drives: Canyonero SUV
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sydney

Posts: 2,141
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viklund View Post
No but I dont think you would have any problem to buy it for 3k less if you have no trade in
+1

I guess for people who buy and sell cars often, onroad fees and expired rego isn't usually the deal-breaker.
woosh is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #43
fo55il
Private First Class
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Melbourne Australia

Posts: 161
iTrader: (0)

looking for a e92 in manual - budget 37-40k obo. buying a cheap car before i head overseas in about a year.
fo55il is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-12-2013, 05:42 PM   #44
Peter@Advan
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Peter@Advan's Avatar
 
Drives: 335 coupe ADVAN
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sydney

Posts: 1,350
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fo55il View Post
looking for a e92 in manual - budget 37-40k obo. buying a cheap car before i head overseas in about a year.
Good luck, but at that price the cost to keep it running may be a issue. BMW's are never cheap
Peter@Advan is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST