E90Post

Bimmertech

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Do not buy VRSF Down pipes

Closed Thread

01-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #45
m power ///
Banned

Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E3r2E9r View Post
Don't you know everyone on the internet are millionaires with multiple businesses. That's why we all talk about it on the internet because people don't know who we are in real life. We got the hottest wifes the fastest cars and the most money. We are known as e thugs. Everyone here has told you you should have made the vendor aware first before posting. How can he fix a problem he is not aware of. If that is still too hard for your thick head to understand then there is nothing anyone else here can do for you.
First and foremost,not married just yet FYI. And yes I did come here to lie about my businesses and I also lied about the downpipes. I also have that much time on my hands.Although Your welcome to a cup of joe anytime.. AS far as contacting the vendor Mr.Tiago, I am awaiting his contact information. FYI skulls are made thick for your protection. You should know this smart guy aka E-Thug. This my last post for this thread, as I came here to try to help and contribute instead people wanna fight against the grain with me. Its seldom to see how oblivious people are. I hope this thread stays up to help those that are more understanding and are open minded about buying downpipes.
      01-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #46
Tiago@VRSF
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: E92 335i, F30 328i, F82 M4

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Tiago@VRSF
Pm me your info so we can take care of this.
Tiago@VRSF is offline   United_States
      01-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #47
SCS15
Captain

Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by m power /// View Post
Don't feel bad. I won the customer satisfaction award from 2006-2012, never mind surpassing the companies expectations for yearly gross sales. I rotate myself to each and every store and I know each and every employee on a name by name basis. I pay my employees good which many disagree with that are in the same industry, but its this exact reason why I win an award year after year. And yes if my cup of coffee is something your not satisfied with, I will gladly throw it out make it till their SATISFIED. This is usually never the case though, And no people don't go on google and make bad reviews about any one of my 8 stores, because I don't give them that chance in the first place. Mistakes happen I understand, but I have been in the industry for way too long to not know how to satisfy the customer. Its sad that its hard for you to understand this but I am sorry my attitude wasn't good enough for you.
Like you said in your very post, you will throw the coffee out for a dissatisfied customer and make a new one till their satisfied....HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF THE CUSTOMER IS DISSATISFIED IF HE JUST LEFT AND WENT ON YELP AND BASHED YOU??

You did not contact the vendor before any of this to even give him a chance to satisfy your needs!

Im in no way affiliated with vrsf, but thats just common sense, ESPECIALLY from a business owner like you are.

And how are you bitching about waiting 1 1/2 months for a product on back order???!!???! You ordered them fully knowing they were out of stock.
JB4 G5 - Forge FMIC - VRSF V2 DP - Magnaflow 15529 Catback Exhaust - BMS Clutch Stop - BMS DCI - CDV Delete - Dinan Stage 3 Suspension - 19x8.5/10 Forgestar F14 Gloss Gunmetal - Michelin PSS - M-Sport Front & Rear - M3 Side Skirts - OEM M3 Decklid Spoiler - BMW Performance Grilles - ZHP Shift Knob - M-Sport Steering Wheel - M-Sport Door Sills
      01-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #48
ZixxSpeed
Private

Drives: 2009 BMW 335i

mine should be here tomorrow, ill post pics...
      01-02-2013, 11:57 PM   #49
psmitty95
Brigadier General

Drives: 2009 E90 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPSI View Post
Tiago, good thing you don't put your logo on those. Well then again you don't actually manufacturer anything or do R&D.
You should probably look into more of VRSF's recent products. For the N55 they're developing a straight through 3.5" downpipe to mate up to their new 3.5" exhaust. As far as I know they will be the first to do that for the N55... In almost every one of VRSF's threads someone comments saying they copied other companies products when this is not the case... Just because there are a similarities to a quality product doesn't mean it was copied. I've had nothing but good experiences with Tiago and VRSF in terms of the product quality and customer service quality.

Quote:
First and foremost,not married just yet FYI. And yes I did come here to lie about my businesses and I also lied about the downpipes. I also have that much time on my hands.Although Your welcome to a cup of joe anytime.. AS far as contacting the vendor Mr.Tiago, I am awaiting his contact information. FYI skulls are made thick for your protection. You should know this smart guy aka E-Thug. This my last post for this thread, as I came here to try to help and contribute instead people wanna fight against the grain with me. Its seldom to see how oblivious people are. I hope this thread stays up to help those that are more understanding and are open minded about buying downpipes.
You could have contacted them by going to their website:

http://www.vr-speed.com/contacts/

Or PMing Tiago on here.

I've really had nothing but good experiences with VRSF so far. Here's my review from a few months ago when I was test fitting downpipes for xi and also one of the early 7" FMIC owners.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756178
More Pictures: Build Thread /// Shop I use: Aci Dynamix 408AWHP/ 483AWTQ Uncorrected Mustang Dyno
psmitty95 is offline   United_States
      01-03-2013, 01:11 AM   #50
robc1976
DIYER

Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
This is all the OP should have done...proof right here....thread should NOT have been started IMHO.
JB4 G5, WEDGE flash, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, RB turbos W/3.5 N20 sensor, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, Meyle HD tie-rods, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport coilovers, Power-Flex subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
      01-03-2013, 01:12 AM   #51
cwarren
Lieutenant

Drives: 08 e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by E3r2E9r View Post
Don't you know everyone on the internet are millionaires with multiple businesses. That's why we all talk about it on the internet because people don't know who we are in real life. We got the hottest wifes the fastest cars and the most money. We are known as e thugs. Everyone here has told you you should have made the vendor aware first before posting. How can he fix a problem he is not aware of. If that is still too hard for your thick head to understand then there is nothing anyone else here can do for you.
funny sh** right there .

my issue with tiago /vrsf my pipes fit poorly had rattle issues been documented on another forum .but i must say when i contacted him he had no problem with sending me a new set and /or refunding my money.so to everyone who wants a a cheap set of pipes go for it there has been plenty of people who had good luck with them .i felt that his cust service was good enough that i just contacted him for another purchace just days ago .i have no issues with doing business with him agian ...im possitive he will take care of you ! oh im also a business owner dont think everyone on this forum would have beat you up so bad had it been worded alittle diferently .everyone wants feedback on the products good or bad ..
      01-03-2013, 02:41 AM   #52
Metro
Lieutenant

Drives: 08 ///M5

Quote:
AS far as contacting the vendor Mr.Tiago, I am awaiting his contact information.
Pretty tough to figure out the PM function on this forum or to email someone directly through their vendor website. I have contacted Tiago through both and have always received a timely response - no "chasing" required.
      01-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #53
m power ///
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
PMED.
      01-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #54
m power ///
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZixxSpeed View Post
mine should be here tomorrow, ill post pics...
PLEASE DO. Would love to see how yours are compared to the ones I got.
      01-03-2013, 09:54 AM   #55
m power ///
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwarren View Post
funny sh** right there .

my issue with tiago /vrsf my pipes fit poorly had rattle issues been documented on another forum .but i must say when i contacted him he had no problem with sending me a new set and /or refunding my money.so to everyone who wants a a cheap set of pipes go for it there has been plenty of people who had good luck with them .i felt that his cust service was good enough that i just contacted him for another purchace just days ago .i have no issues with doing business with him agian ...im possitive he will take care of you ! oh im also a business owner dont think everyone on this forum would have beat you up so bad had it been worded alittle diferently .everyone wants feedback on the products good or bad ..
Yeah your right wording is everything, but all the intentions were is to let people know and so forth but sometimes when you try to be good and give feedback it backfires because people think Im here to bash the downpipes on their car or their very very nice vendor/Tiago AKA best friend. Guys don't try to justify yourselves on my last statement its just the vibe Im getting at this point. Its okay though if no one on this forum appreciates the feedback maybe somebody else in the future will. And yes I have PM'ed him.
      01-03-2013, 09:59 AM   #56
BAL278
Captain

Drives: E92 335xi JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
You're not trying to bash or blast them, but you're telling people not to buy their products.

And where is this "chasing the manufacturer" coming from, you didn't even try to contact them. That's not chasing them down. If you contacted them and they refused to talk to you, then it's a case of having to chase them down. How could they have possibly known you had an issue if you didn't even make them aware of it?

As for the wait time, they stated you were made aware of the back-order status.

It sucks when you run into an issue, but surely as an owner of "8 stores" you should know that customers aren't always 100% satisfied, and I'm guessing you would be upset if they just went and told all their friends not to shop there without talking to you first.
^^^ Well-stated skinrock. This dude needs to chill out. You're not only giving "feedback".. you're telling us to NOT buy something. If that were the case.. then just create a Review thread stating that the welds are subpar in your opinion.

2008 335xi Jet Black//Coral Red
Procede V5//VRSF DPs//AMS FMIC//KW V1//M3 Sways & Sub Bushings// Alpina AT flash
Apex EC-7//Hankook V12//Dinan CAI
      01-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #57
Bobble
Major

Drives: E90 335i/RIP E46 323Ci

the OP. As someone who owns and successfully runs their own business you should know what is required to provide customer satisfaction. I've run my own business since 1995 and clearly know that.
To be brutally honest your post is chock full of attitude and dissent. The proper way to voice a complaint is to actually speak to someone about it first. As you stated if someone complained about a cup of coffee you'd offer a new one. Now if that person did not complain but contacted outside reviewers or blogs what would you do? You've had no opportunity to make it right. VRSF did just that here, offered to make it right and you complain they should contact you without providing the contact info, come on, as a business owner you know better.
As far as the product goes, I've owned other DP's for VW's, Subby's etc.. Budget parts have certain cosmetic flaws etc that make them budget parts. You even state you did not expect them to be AR quality yet you complain about the cosmetic issues, which again VRSF offered to solve. As far as stating that a local welder, who probably does one off fabrication, stated they are ugly welds that's like me asking Rembrandt to judge the guy who painted my house last week.
Seriously think about your attitude and learn from it and not only will you and your business benefit from it but will everyone else. Good luck.
BTW you have an M3 and a 335, coffee business must be good!
      01-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #58
m power ///
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
the OP. As someone who owns and successfully runs their own business you should know what is required to provide customer satisfaction. I've run my own business since 1995 and clearly know that.
To be brutally honest your post is chock full of attitude and dissent. The proper way to voice a complaint is to actually speak to someone about it first. As you stated if someone complained about a cup of coffee you'd offer a new one. Now if that person did not complain but contacted outside reviewers or blogs what would you do? You've had no opportunity to make it right. VRSF did just that here, offered to make it right and you complain they should contact you without providing the contact info, come on, as a business owner you know better.
As far as the product goes, I've owned other DP's for VW's, Subby's etc.. Budget parts have certain cosmetic flaws etc that make them budget parts. You even state you did not expect them to be AR quality yet you complain about the cosmetic issues, which again VRSF offered to solve. As far as stating that a local welder, who probably does one off fabrication, stated they are ugly welds that's like me asking Rembrandt to judge the guy who painted my house last week.
Seriously think about your attitude and learn from it and not only will you and your business benefit from it but will everyone else. Good luck.
BTW you have an M3 and a 335, coffee business must be good!
Closed Thread