E90Post
 


PYSPEED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > JGMODS | E92/E93 M Tech Style Front Bumper *EXCLUSIVE NEW RELEASE*



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #177
JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
JGMODS's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i Modded
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: US

Posts: 5,153
iTrader: (19)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335I  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [3.44]
Send a message via AIM to JGMODS
orders shipped!
__________________
JGMODS is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #178
drm916
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: atlanta

Posts: 226
iTrader: (2)

I should have my car back on Friday with your Front and Rear Mtech reps. I willl post pics. I also mounted the IS diffuser and factory oil cooler fog light holder. They both fit perfectly. I am/was very impressed with the quality of the reps. Primed finish was as good as stock pieces.
drm916 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #179
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

Posts: 491
iTrader: (0)

Orders shipped.
Grant@JGMODS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-28-2012, 11:30 PM   #180
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

Posts: 491
iTrader: (0)

Grant@JGMODS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-31-2012, 12:32 AM   #181
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

Posts: 491
iTrader: (0)

PM's replied!
Grant@JGMODS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-02-2013, 02:05 AM   #182
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

Posts: 491
iTrader: (0)

Grant@JGMODS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-02-2013, 02:07 AM   #183
Manny_World
Colonel
 
Manny_World's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas

Posts: 2,213
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Did you get my pm?
__________________
Cobb e30 Map|ER FMIC & CP|MS DP & Stud Kit|aFe DCI|Spec Stage 2+|HRE 840r|CF GTR Vented Hood|OSS Design|Walbro 255|M3 Lip Spoiler|Muteki Anodized Blue Lugs|HID Fog Conv.|Painted Calipers|Bilstien PSS9|Cusco Strut Bar|StopTech Power Slot Rotors, Street Pads & SS Brake Lines|Michelin PSS|Muffler Delete
Manny_World is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-02-2013, 04:31 PM   #184
drm916
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: atlanta

Posts: 226
iTrader: (2)

Got my car back from shop. Had JGmods front, JGmods rear, OEM IS diffuser, and OEM Mtech sides. I also installed the factory grill with oil cooler cut out. See pics below. Fit is great. Everything lines up on my car. Small black item in lower center grill is front camera.

Buy this bumper with confidence that it will fit great.









Last edited by drm916; 01-02-2013 at 04:38 PM.
drm916 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2013, 04:33 PM   #185
Manny_World
Colonel
 
Manny_World's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas

Posts: 2,213
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drm916 View Post
Got my car back from shop. Had JGmods front, JGmods rear, OEM IS diffuser, and OEM Mtech sides. I also installed the factory grill with oil cooler cut out. See pics below. Fit is great. Everything lines up on my car. Small black item in lower center grill is front camera.

Buy this bumper with confidence that it will fit great.



Good job. Just ordered my bumper yesterday with the fog lamp support. Your car looks great and I can't wait for my bumper to come in. Did the air ducts have to be modified to fit the bumper with the support piece or did it hook right up?
__________________
Cobb e30 Map|ER FMIC & CP|MS DP & Stud Kit|aFe DCI|Spec Stage 2+|HRE 840r|CF GTR Vented Hood|OSS Design|Walbro 255|M3 Lip Spoiler|Muteki Anodized Blue Lugs|HID Fog Conv.|Painted Calipers|Bilstien PSS9|Cusco Strut Bar|StopTech Power Slot Rotors, Street Pads & SS Brake Lines|Michelin PSS|Muffler Delete
Manny_World is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #186
drm916
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: atlanta

Posts: 226
iTrader: (2)

Bolted right up.

I had to remove one of the rubber guide lips from the bottom of the oil cooler duct to mount the bumper.... But that was it. Bolted right up. It was tight though. I think that from car to car there will be a variation which is why the rubber lip was there to begin wth. It just seals the duct to the factory bumper.

I am glad I saved the money by buying the JGmods bumper. I can't tell any real differences once mounted to the oem Mtech. Maybe side by side there is but by itself it looks identical.

Last edited by drm916; 01-03-2013 at 04:53 PM.
drm916 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #187
Manny_World
Colonel
 
Manny_World's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas

Posts: 2,213
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Cool, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drm916 View Post
Bolted right up.

I had to remove one of the rubber guide lips from the bottom of the oil cooler duct to mount the bumper.... But that was it. Bolted right up. It was tight though. I think that from car to car there will be a variation which is why the rubber lip was there to begin wth. It just seals the duct to the factory bumper.

I am glad I saved the money by buying the JGmods bumper. I can't tell any real differences once mounted to the oem Mtech. Maybe side by side there is but by itself it looks identical.
__________________
Cobb e30 Map|ER FMIC & CP|MS DP & Stud Kit|aFe DCI|Spec Stage 2+|HRE 840r|CF GTR Vented Hood|OSS Design|Walbro 255|M3 Lip Spoiler|Muteki Anodized Blue Lugs|HID Fog Conv.|Painted Calipers|Bilstien PSS9|Cusco Strut Bar|StopTech Power Slot Rotors, Street Pads & SS Brake Lines|Michelin PSS|Muffler Delete
Manny_World is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #188
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

Posts: 491
iTrader: (0)

PM's and emails replied.
Grant@JGMODS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-07-2013, 01:10 AM   #189
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

Posts: 491
iTrader: (0)

Grant@JGMODS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #190
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

Posts: 491
iTrader: (0)

orders have been shipped out! only a few remaining!
Grant@JGMODS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 12:51 AM   #191
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

Posts: 491
iTrader: (0)

PM's replied!
Grant@JGMODS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #192
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

Posts: 491
iTrader: (0)

Weekend orders packaged and ready to be shipped!
Grant@JGMODS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2013, 01:21 AM   #193
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

Posts: 491
iTrader: (0)

orders shipped.
Grant@JGMODS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-16-2013, 01:16 PM   #194
BlackE93
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2007 e93 335i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada

Posts: 193
iTrader: (0)

Any more in stock?
BlackE93 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-18-2013, 01:00 AM   #195
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

Posts: 491
iTrader: (0)

We are currently out of stock! Will keep you guys updated! Thank you for all your support!
Grant@JGMODS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #196
usctrojansdent
Private
 
usctrojansdent's Avatar
 
Drives: M3E932012
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Long beach,CA

Posts: 83
iTrader: (0)

Needs to input from folks that have purchase JG Mods M-tech bumper.

1. Does it require need engine splash guard, wheel well splash guarded?
I.e Tinscher require new engine splash guard.

2. Everything bolts on?

3. What harness to convert 335i 2007 fog lights to the fog lights on this bumper?

4. Require new lower grill on the passenger side to let air flow to Oil Cooler?

Do I have to shave down brake duct or oil cooler duct?

5. JG MOD paint service? hows the quality? It appears on all the pictures the shade is slightly off on the bumper compare to the fender and hood..


Planning to have it shipped/painted delivery LTBMW for installation.. I live in Las Vegas.....(unless there is a competent shop in Vegas that someone can recommend)...plan to drive out there for installation...

FOR JGMODS: WHEN will this be available again?
usctrojansdent is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #197
drm916
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: atlanta

Posts: 226
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usctrojansdent View Post
Needs to input from folks that have purchase JG Mods M-tech bumper.

1. Does it require need engine splash guard, wheel well splash guarded?
I.e Tinscher require new engine splash guard.

2. Everything bolts on?

3. What harness to convert 335i 2007 fog lights to the fog lights on this bumper?

4. Require new lower grill on the passenger side to let air flow to Oil Cooler?

Do I have to shave down brake duct or oil cooler duct?

5. JG MOD paint service? hows the quality? It appears on all the pictures the shade is slightly off on the bumper compare to the fender and hood..


Planning to have it shipped/painted delivery LTBMW for installation.. I live in Las Vegas.....(unless there is a competent shop in Vegas that someone can recommend)...plan to drive out there for installation...

FOR JGMODS: WHEN will this be available again?
1. All stock parts fit.
2. See my post and pictures above
3. Same harness. Just plugs in
4. You can cut hole in one that is included or see my post above to purchase part from BMW wtih hole precut (9 bucks delivered). brake and oil cooler ducts fit. No need to trim anything.
drm916 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #198
JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
JGMODS's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i Modded
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: US

Posts: 5,153
iTrader: (19)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335I  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [3.44]
Send a message via AIM to JGMODS
Back in stock end of the week!
__________________
JGMODS is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
e92 mtech front, e92 mtech style front, jgmods, m sport front e92, mtech front

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST