E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > JGMODS | E92/E93 M Tech Style Front Bumper *EXCLUSIVE NEW RELEASE*



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #177
JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
110


 
JGMODS's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i Modded
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: US


Posts: 5,658
iTrader: (19)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335I  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [3.44]
Send a message via AIM to JGMODS
orders shipped!
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #178
drm916
Second Lieutenant
2

 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: atlanta


Posts: 226
iTrader: (2)

I should have my car back on Friday with your Front and Rear Mtech reps. I willl post pics. I also mounted the IS diffuser and factory oil cooler fog light holder. They both fit perfectly. I am/was very impressed with the quality of the reps. Primed finish was as good as stock pieces.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #179
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
6


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc


Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

Orders shipped.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 11:30 PM   #180
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
6


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc


Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 12:32 AM   #181
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
6


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc


Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

PM's replied!
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 02:05 AM   #182
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
6


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc


Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 02:07 AM   #183
Manny_World
Colonel
United_States
31

 
Manny_World's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas


Posts: 2,361
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Did you get my pm?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 04:31 PM   #184
drm916
Second Lieutenant
2

 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: atlanta


Posts: 226
iTrader: (2)

Got my car back from shop. Had JGmods front, JGmods rear, OEM IS diffuser, and OEM Mtech sides. I also installed the factory grill with oil cooler cut out. See pics below. Fit is great. Everything lines up on my car. Small black item in lower center grill is front camera.

Buy this bumper with confidence that it will fit great.









Last edited by drm916; 01-02-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 04:33 PM   #185
Manny_World
Colonel
United_States
31

 
Manny_World's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas


Posts: 2,361
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drm916 View Post
Got my car back from shop. Had JGmods front, JGmods rear, OEM IS diffuser, and OEM Mtech sides. I also installed the factory grill with oil cooler cut out. See pics below. Fit is great. Everything lines up on my car. Small black item in lower center grill is front camera.

Buy this bumper with confidence that it will fit great.



Good job. Just ordered my bumper yesterday with the fog lamp support. Your car looks great and I can't wait for my bumper to come in. Did the air ducts have to be modified to fit the bumper with the support piece or did it hook right up?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #186
drm916
Second Lieutenant
2

 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: atlanta


Posts: 226
iTrader: (2)

Bolted right up.

I had to remove one of the rubber guide lips from the bottom of the oil cooler duct to mount the bumper.... But that was it. Bolted right up. It was tight though. I think that from car to car there will be a variation which is why the rubber lip was there to begin wth. It just seals the duct to the factory bumper.

I am glad I saved the money by buying the JGmods bumper. I can't tell any real differences once mounted to the oem Mtech. Maybe side by side there is but by itself it looks identical.

Last edited by drm916; 01-03-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #187
Manny_World
Colonel
United_States
31

 
Manny_World's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas


Posts: 2,361
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Cool, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drm916 View Post
Bolted right up.

I had to remove one of the rubber guide lips from the bottom of the oil cooler duct to mount the bumper.... But that was it. Bolted right up. It was tight though. I think that from car to car there will be a variation which is why the rubber lip was there to begin wth. It just seals the duct to the factory bumper.

I am glad I saved the money by buying the JGmods bumper. I can't tell any real differences once mounted to the oem Mtech. Maybe side by side there is but by itself it looks identical.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #188
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
6


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc


Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

PM's and emails replied.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 01:10 AM   #189
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
6


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc


Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #190
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
6


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc


Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

orders have been shipped out! only a few remaining!
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2013, 12:51 AM   #191
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
6


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc


Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

PM's replied!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #192
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
6


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc


Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

Weekend orders packaged and ready to be shipped!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 01:21 AM   #193
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
6


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc


Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

orders shipped.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 01:16 PM   #194
BlackE93
Second Lieutenant
2

 
Drives: 2007 e93 335i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada


Posts: 203
iTrader: (0)

Any more in stock?
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 01:00 AM   #195
Grant@JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
6


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc


Posts: 501
iTrader: (0)

We are currently out of stock! Will keep you guys updated! Thank you for all your support!
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #196
usctrojansdent
Private First Class
2

 
usctrojansdent's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow Car.
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: LOS ANGELES-CA


Posts: 115
iTrader: (0)

Needs to input from folks that have purchase JG Mods M-tech bumper.

1. Does it require need engine splash guard, wheel well splash guarded?
I.e Tinscher require new engine splash guard.

2. Everything bolts on?

3. What harness to convert 335i 2007 fog lights to the fog lights on this bumper?

4. Require new lower grill on the passenger side to let air flow to Oil Cooler?

Do I have to shave down brake duct or oil cooler duct?

5. JG MOD paint service? hows the quality? It appears on all the pictures the shade is slightly off on the bumper compare to the fender and hood..


Planning to have it shipped/painted delivery LTBMW for installation.. I live in Las Vegas.....(unless there is a competent shop in Vegas that someone can recommend)...plan to drive out there for installation...

FOR JGMODS: WHEN will this be available again?
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #197
drm916
Second Lieutenant
2

 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: atlanta


Posts: 226
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usctrojansdent View Post
Needs to input from folks that have purchase JG Mods M-tech bumper.

1. Does it require need engine splash guard, wheel well splash guarded?
I.e Tinscher require new engine splash guard.

2. Everything bolts on?

3. What harness to convert 335i 2007 fog lights to the fog lights on this bumper?

4. Require new lower grill on the passenger side to let air flow to Oil Cooler?

Do I have to shave down brake duct or oil cooler duct?

5. JG MOD paint service? hows the quality? It appears on all the pictures the shade is slightly off on the bumper compare to the fender and hood..


Planning to have it shipped/painted delivery LTBMW for installation.. I live in Las Vegas.....(unless there is a competent shop in Vegas that someone can recommend)...plan to drive out there for installation...

FOR JGMODS: WHEN will this be available again?
1. All stock parts fit.
2. See my post and pictures above
3. Same harness. Just plugs in
4. You can cut hole in one that is included or see my post above to purchase part from BMW wtih hole precut (9 bucks delivered). brake and oil cooler ducts fit. No need to trim anything.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #198
JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
110


 
JGMODS's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i Modded
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: US


Posts: 5,658
iTrader: (19)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335I  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [3.44]
Send a message via AIM to JGMODS
Back in stock end of the week!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
e92 mtech front, e92 mtech style front, jgmods, m sport front e92, mtech front

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST