E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > The girly got me this for X-Mas, who else has it?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-08-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
Precision
Private First Class
57
Rep
190
Posts

 
Drives: 2002 BMW 330CI
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

The girly got me this for X-Mas, who else has it?

Probably the smallest but the coolest gift I got from the girlfriend for Christmas. Bimmer Subscription! My first issue will take about 6 weeks to get, can't wait

http://www.bimmer-mag.com/

Who else gets this one?
__________________
Thirty Past Three
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #2
MSPORTWORLD
Major
MSPORTWORLD's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
1,215
Posts

 
Drives: '11 M3 MW/FR - '12 M3 FO/SC
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: California

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision View Post
Probably the smallest but the coolest gift I got from the girlfriend for Christmas. Bimmer Subscription! My first issue will take about 6 weeks to get, can't wait

http://www.bimmer-mag.com/

Who else gets this one?
At least she's thoughtful.

An ex-girly once got me a subscription to Top Gear Magazine ($120 US). Unfortunately only 8/10 issues actually made it to me..suspect the mailman stole them.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
Anthony90
Prime Minister of México.
Anthony90's Avatar
Mexico
3
Rep
51
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW X6M
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Monterrey, MX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSPORTWORLD View Post
At least she's thoughtful.

An ex-girly once got me a subscription to Top Gear Magazine ($120 US). Unfortunately only 8/10 issues actually made it to me..suspect the mailman stole them.

I suffer kinda same accident, in my case is a political magazine (PROCESO). Later I discover that unknown people were buying and "seizing" all the maganizes that posted scandalous reports about the new political changes and the new president.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #4
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
Colt's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,215
Posts

 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision View Post
Probably the smallest but the coolest gift I got from the girlfriend for Christmas. Bimmer Subscription! My first issue will take about 6 weeks to get, can't wait

http://www.bimmer-mag.com/

Who else gets this one?
Let us know how that is - the website doesn't seem flattering, so wondering how much a month it is also.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #5
M3 Esq
Lieutenant Colonel
M3 Esq's Avatar
United_States
21
Rep
1,963
Posts

 
Drives: M3, 335i, X5
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (5)

Bimmer is usually a good read. They cover news, drive reports, racing. It's cheap too I think at like a couple bucks an issue.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 09:08 AM   #6
MSPORTWORLD
Major
MSPORTWORLD's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
1,215
Posts

 
Drives: '11 M3 MW/FR - '12 M3 FO/SC
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: California

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony90 View Post

I suffer kinda same accident, in my case is a political magazine (PROCESO). Later I discover that unknown people were buying and "seizing" all the maganizes that posted scandalous reports about the new political changes and the new president.
Wow...that sucks.

I can't really see that happening over here in the States though.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST