E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > FS: E90 BMW PE Exhaust (Brand new)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-17-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

FS: E90 BMW PE Exhaust (Brand new)

Have a brand new bmw pe exhaust for e90. never been used.
Looking for $1100.
Located in GTA.
Pics: (Sorry about the mess)


Last edited by 4g63turbo; 12-20-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
Revision2
Captain
Revision2's Avatar
Canada
17
Rep
728
Posts

 
Drives: AW 07 328xi
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [3.64]
You'll want to indicate if it's for a 335 / 328. GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revision2 View Post
You'll want to indicate if it's for a 335 / 328. GLWS!
Part Number: 18102208793
Fits Following
325i Sedan.
330xi Sedan.
323i Sedan.
328i Wagon.
328i Sedan.
328xi Sedan.
328i Wagon.
328xi Wagon.
328xi Wagon.
328xi Sedan.
328i Sedan.
323i Sedan.
323i Sedan.
328xi Sedan.
330i Sedan.
328xi Sedan.
325xi Sedan.

It is brand new, never been on a car, the tips are still wrapped in the original packaging.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #4
E90bedi
First Lieutenant
United_States
8
Rep
318
Posts

 
Drives: E90 BMW 328i xDrive 2009
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4g63turbo View Post
Part Number: 18102208793
Fits Following
325i Sedan.
330xi Sedan.
323i Sedan.
328i Wagon.
328i Sedan.
328xi Sedan.
328i Wagon.
328xi Wagon.
328xi Wagon.
328xi Sedan.
328i Sedan.
323i Sedan.
323i Sedan.
328xi Sedan.
330i Sedan.
328xi Sedan.
325xi Sedan.

It is brand new, never been on a car, the tips are still wrapped in the original packaging.
$900?
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 08:52 PM   #5
Macker335
Private
Macker335's Avatar
0
Rep
60
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i x-Drive
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia

iTrader: (0)

Too Bad, I'd be in the running if this was for the 335i. GLWS.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 08:58 PM   #6
Wissam
Private First Class
Canada
6
Rep
141
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 e90 328I
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: GTA, Canada

iTrader: (3)

you're asking for too much, couple of months ago I got a quote from Maranello for $999+tax
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #7
project335i
Banned
Canada
53
Rep
4,505
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wissam
you're asking for too much, couple of months ago I got a quote from Maranello for $999+tax
Agreed
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #8
Volasko
Major
Volasko's Avatar
Canada
22
Rep
1,126
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 E90 330i BSM 6MT ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
You should also indicate if it includes the pipe section just after the 2ndary cats that deletes the factory resonator or if it is just the muffler section.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2012, 01:25 PM   #9
tigermack
OPN DIFF
tigermack's Avatar
Hong Kong
17
Rep
1,287
Posts

 
Drives: 06' 330i MT TiAg
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pacific Ocean

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to tigermack
^ this is why everyone should post a picture of what they are selling before even starting a sale thread.
__________________
M-tech front\Hartge CF lip\blacklines\M3 wheel\BMW P.E.\BMS powerbox\ST coils\BBS GT4

e36 - racecar - SCCA STX #188

Autocross vids https://www.youtube.com/user/tigermack
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2012, 12:27 AM   #10
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermack View Post
^ this is why everyone should post a picture of what they are selling before even starting a sale thread.
pics posted
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #11
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

up
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #12
bob.g
Captain
9
Rep
627
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 325xi
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: montreal

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wissam View Post
you're asking for too much, couple of months ago I got a quote from Maranello for $999+tax
i called them 2 days after their special went up to get one for my cousins 335 and they were already all sold. if you want one now, you will probably have to wait for months and months before the next deal shows up. this guys price is fair. plus its brand new.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2012, 02:28 AM   #13
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob.g View Post
i called them 2 days after their special went up to get one for my cousins 335 and they were already all sold. if you want one now, you will probably have to wait for months and months before the next deal shows up. this guys price is fair. plus its brand new.
thank you, I am not trying to make any money here....
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #14
ludinick
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
30
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 328xi 4door
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York, NY

iTrader: (0)

Whats the reason for selling it? I'm new to the forums, just signed up, so i apologize if thats not a viable question to be asking....i have a 328xi and was actually looking to get some new mods for it, so i was just curious as to why your getting rid of it before even using it.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #15
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludinick View Post
Whats the reason for selling it? I'm new to the forums, just signed up, so i apologize if thats not a viable question to be asking....i have a 328xi and was actually looking to get some new mods for it, so i was just curious as to why your getting rid of it before even using it.
My plans were to pick up a bmw 330i this winter and I found one in states, but unfortunetly my priorities in my life have changed.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2013, 11:07 AM   #16
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

up, still got this!
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #17
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

bump
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #18
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

a must for e90 n/a!
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 11:50 PM   #19
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

up
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #20
jokers_greg
Master of Montego Blue
jokers_greg's Avatar
Canada
4
Rep
254
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW 323i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 BMW 323i  [0.00]
pending to me
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2013, 01:43 AM   #21
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

all im's respond. Guys first come first serve i dont hold things...
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 11:02 PM   #22
4g63turbo
New Member
0
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: Vw
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: T.O, Canada

iTrader: (1)

SOLD.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST