E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Audi Hookups



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-18-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
Volasko
Major
Volasko's Avatar
Canada
22
Rep
1,125
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 E90 330i BSM 6MT ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Audi Hookups

I have a buddy who is looking to get into a B8 A4 S-Line with 6 spd tranny. Something in around the 25k price range. Anyone know what are the good sites to check out the local classifieds or know of anyone looking to sell?

Thanks,
Adam
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 12:25 AM   #2
Havok_2011
Havok_2011's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
3,018
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volasko View Post
I have a buddy who is looking to get into a B8 A4 S-Line with 6 spd tranny. Something in around the 25k price range. Anyone know what are the good sites to check out the local classifieds or know of anyone looking to sell?

Thanks,
Adam
Hey Adam,

I just purchased a 1 series BMW from VLCI (Close to Ron at StreetXtreme) with/for my bestfriend. These guys were top notch to deal with. They have a bunch of A4's in their inventory, though not sure if they have the exact model you noted.

But, here is the link of their Audi inventory if you want to check it out.
http://www.vlci.ca/en/used/audi/
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 07:11 AM   #3
Zebra99
Colonel
Zebra99's Avatar
Canada
35
Rep
2,324
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335is E93
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ontario

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Paul at Audi/VE on Kennedy/Sheppard.

Tell him Nelio sent you he'll take care of you.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #4
AP2
Captain
17
Rep
935
Posts

 
Drives: N54
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
Hey Adam,

I just purchased a 1 series BMW from VLCI (Close to Ron at StreetXtreme) with/for my bestfriend. These guys were top notch to deal with. They have a bunch of A4's in their inventory, though not sure if they have the exact model you noted.

But, here is the link of their Audi inventory if you want to check it out.
http://www.vlci.ca/en/used/audi/
Who did you talk to over there? Know someone who's interested in the red S5 they have.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 10:21 AM   #5
Volasko
Major
Volasko's Avatar
Canada
22
Rep
1,125
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 E90 330i BSM 6MT ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
Hey Adam,

I just purchased a 1 series BMW from VLCI (Close to Ron at StreetXtreme) with/for my bestfriend. These guys were top notch to deal with. They have a bunch of A4's in their inventory, though not sure if they have the exact model you noted.

But, here is the link of their Audi inventory if you want to check it out.
http://www.vlci.ca/en/used/audi/
No S-Lines but that 2010 A4 Sport looks pretty good, thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 10:51 AM   #6
pepep
PEPEP
pepep's Avatar
Canada
8
Rep
612
Posts

 
Drives: 07 E92 328i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: True North

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i coupe  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP2 View Post
Who did you talk to over there? Know someone who's interested in the red S5 they have.
I was there this morning and spoke with the owner Chuck but my salesman is Omid. Mention my name Joseph if ever you guys decide to see them.
__________________
Sports/Premium/BMW Assist-BT/BMW Performance Exhaust/Ceramic tint/LUX H8 V2/Miro 111 19"/Falken 452
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 11:17 AM   #7
Havok_2011
Havok_2011's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
3,018
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepep View Post
I was there this morning and spoke with the owner Chuck but my salesman is Omid. Mention my name Joseph if ever you guys decide to see them.
Yes Omid is the person that sold us the 1 series black 128i, just before the holidays. You can mention my name Nick with the white BMW, and that we purchased a car from him for Catherine.

Chuck knows me by face, but you can still mention to them that we bought the black 128i and he will know. Also can mention that we know and are friends with Ron at StreetXtreme.

Omid will take good care of you. I am actually waiting to see when they get in a white M3 coupe, and may get it from them if everything goes well. Already told Omid to look out for an M3 for me.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST