E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > * * Review * * TiD Styling Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters * * Sold Exclusively at LTBMW

08-21-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
Neema
Major General

Drives: a few BMWs

* * Review * * TiD Styling Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters * * Sold Exclusively at LTBMW

I have an M3 DCT steering wheel and decided to upgrade the paddle shifters to something more unique, sporty, and functional. I wanted larger paddles with better grip. The TiD Styling paddles are awesome! The carbon weave is dead on, and the build quality is top notch. They plug right into the existing OEM M3 steering wheel with no error codes. 100% plug and play. They are lighter than the OEM metal paddles and the back has groves for much better grip when shifting than the OEM smooth metal ones. Mine don't light up, but I'm told TiD is releasing paddles where the +/- light up too. The way they click feels solid. Hadn't heard of TiD Styling until LTBMW showed me, but they're a high end German company that specializes in race technology. They're sold exclusively at LTBMW. I personally love them and recommend them as a cheap upgrade that looks great and actually improves the feel and function of the paddle shift system.

Contact LTBMW to get a set:
http://ltbmw.com/contact/

And check out TiD Styling:
http://www.tidstyling.com/index.php
Attached Images

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Neema is offline   United_States
      01-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
uberbeast21
Lieutenant

Drives: 2009 335i e92 dinan S2

Send a message via Skype™ to uberbeast21
which kind are they i looked on the site and i could not find them there are many different designs they make for the DCT transmission apparently
uberbeast21 is offline   United_States
      02-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #3
0-60Motorsports
Major

Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Send a message via AIM to 0-60Motorsports Send a message via MSN to 0-60Motorsports Send a message via Yahoo to 0-60Motorsports
They look wicked
Current Mods: GC Coilovers, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Boot + CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SuperSprint V1 Headers + Catless S-pipes + Res Sec 2 + Race Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OME CSL Steering, OEM CSL Interior, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, EVOLVE Alpha-N, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ....
0-60Motorsports is offline   Bahrain
      02-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #4
BRGmatthew
Bausman

Drives: around the block

Send a message via AIM to BRGmatthew
i want the ones that light up!
BRGmatthew is offline   United_States
      02-18-2013, 10:13 PM   #5
RSNGH
OEM Performance parts

Drives: N54