E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Where do you get your oil change and basic maintenance from?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #1
335crImson
Enlisted Member
 
335crImson's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 31
iTrader: (0)

Where do you get your oil change and basic maintenance from?

Sup ladies and gents so my extended warranty will be ending soon. I want to know (for the ppl that live in NJ) where and what shop do you get your basic maintenance from? Are they decently priced, are they BMW certified, or lol are they decently priced but need you need to watch out b/c you feel like they might be scum bags. I know there is a thread about Indy shops in the area but I feel like no one could be brutally honest about them so here is your chance.

Thanks
335crImson is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-20-2013, 11:45 PM   #2
mave198
Lieutenant
 
mave198's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Brooklyn NYC

Posts: 443
iTrader: (2)

Look for specials from some dealerships. Bloomfield (if they still have it) offer a smokin price for a oil change. $60 if I remember right.

As far as Indy I had great experiences with AKmotorwerk and AUTO Couture motoring.
mave198 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
dd243372
Second Lieutenant
 
dd243372's Avatar
 
Drives: Jet Black E90 328i LCI
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bronx, NY

Posts: 249
iTrader: (0)

I've gone to Park Ave...they honor all tri-state dealership coupons. I print out as many that apply to what I'm going in for and SA usually uses whats applicable.
__________________
______________________________
dd243372 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #4
335crImson
Enlisted Member
 
335crImson's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 31
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mave198 View Post
Look for specials from some dealerships. Bloomfield (if they still have it) offer a smokin price for a oil change. $60 if I remember right.

As far as Indy I had great experiences with AKmotorwerk and AUTO Couture motoring.
How are is the pricing their I figure with those 3 letters B M W lol nothing is cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd243372 View Post
I've gone to Park Ave...they honor all tri-state dealership coupons. I print out as many that apply to what I'm going in for and SA usually uses whats applicable.
where are they located??
335crImson is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #5
08AWD335
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 08 335XI
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 31
iTrader: (0)

For oil changes, I just go to my local mechanic. I have been a customer since they opened shop and would trust them with anything. Im not sure if they are BMW certified or not but they know their stuff and are great guys. I guess for indys it just depends on how much you know and trust them.
08AWD335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-22-2013, 01:15 PM   #6
the_awakening
New Member
 
the_awakening's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335xi
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ

Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)

My driveway. I prefer to do basic maintenance at my leisure and with the comfort of knowing it's done right.
the_awakening is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #7
hemi to e90
dat boost doe
 
hemi to e90's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 335i, 12 a8, 14 899, 10 zr1
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: staten island

Posts: 1,545
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_awakening View Post
My driveway. I prefer to do basic maintenance at my leisure and with the comfort of knowing it's done right.
boom goes the dynamite
__________________
hemi to e90 is offline   Poland
0
Reply With Quote
      01-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #8
335crImson
Enlisted Member
 
335crImson's Avatar
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 31
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08AWD335 View Post
For oil changes, I just go to my local mechanic. I have been a customer since they opened shop and would trust them with anything. Im not sure if they are BMW certified or not but they know their stuff and are great guys. I guess for indys it just depends on how much you know and trust them.
Where is that ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_awakening View Post
My driveway. I prefer to do basic maintenance at my leisure and with the comfort of knowing it's done right.
me to but I am not BMW savvy honestly they kinda of intimidate me b/c if something goes wrong its is $$$$$$ more power to you though
335crImson is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST