E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 E92 AW 335 6-speed Black interior (Navi+brushed trim) FULLY LOADED WITH WARRANTY

01-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #1
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Drives: AW E92 335i 6 speed

2007 E92 AW 335 6-speed Black interior (Navi+brushed trim) FULLY LOADED WITH WARRANTY

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 23,300.00
Item Interest
DISCLAIMER: SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. Please be pre-approved and have finances set before contacting me to check out the car. I am willing to show the car, give rides, etc etc to a person that is seriously interested in buying AKA no joy rides. I value my time and I hope you value yours as well. That said..

Unfortunately I got laid off just before Christmas and have been living off my savings for quite some time. Well I'm just getting near the end and one of the things that has to go is my newly acquired baby. I searched months and months throughout the nation for my ideal 335, which is what I'm about to sell. Don't get me wrong, I DEFINITELY do NOT want to sell her, but times have changed and unfortunately I'm forced to. If I could manage without selling her, I would but I can't.

Name: Daniel G
Phone #: 760-397-5948
Price: $23,300
Car: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe E92
Title: Clean Title. Zero Accidents.
Exterior: Alpine White
Interior: Black Leather w/ Brushed Aluminum Trim.
Drive Train: 6 Speed Manual Transmission
Mileage: 90,xxx (will go up (but not much) since it's my daily)
Warranty: 2-year/24,000 miles (about 20,000 miles left). This warranty is BEYOND EXTENSIVE, TRANSFERABLE and VERY THOROUGH (please see pics below for details). I have the GOLD plan which includes all the Gold coverages + Silver coverages.
Smog: Car was smogged in Dec 2012, with documentation.

Options: FULLY LOADED
Sport Package
Premium Package
Navigation (2012 maps) + i-Drive
Comfort Access Keyless Entry
Logic 7 Sound System
Power Rear Sunshade
Heated Seats
Rear Parking Distance Control
Active Steering
Bluetooth w/ BMW Assist

Condition: The car runs and looks superb. The paint is GREAT condition, mechanically sound, and has been a dream to own. There are NO dents and NO dings. The car runs as good as she looks. Brakes have 5000 miles on with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires having about 85% left in them. There are NO RIPS/TEARS/WEAR on ANY of the interior. If your imaging the cleanest interior, this is it. I've condition the vinyl and leather about once every 2 weeks and it shows. As all my guests and friends have said, this baby is CLEAN and SPOTLESS. I'm a true car enthusiast and believe the way a man keeps his car speaks volumes about him, and I take pride in that. After having it serviced, I had the car dyno'd to verify that everything was in working order as it should be considering the mileage. She dyno'd at 270+RWHP on a DynoJet. She's perfectly healthy, rest assured. Yes, I know the mileage seems steep, but you would NOT tell this car has 80,000+, or even 40,000+. 95% of my driving was to and from work (READ: FREEWAY MILES) which was about 50-60 miles round trip. This car is a breathe of fresh air on the freeway even with the coilovers (girlfriend approved even). That said, I bought an extended warranty with the car and it WILL be transferred over to the new owner so rest assured that you're buying a car that has an AWESOME warranty. Every major component that needs to be addressed with these cars has been addressed with documentation including turbo's, fuel pump, water pump, etc.

Performance Mods: AFE Duel Cone Intake, that's it. This car is STOCK.

Exterior Mods:
Carbon Fiber Vorsteiner Trunk
KW V2 Coilovers
OEM BMW Aero Lip
Light Window Tint
Color Matched Reflectors
OEM 193 M-Sport Wheels w/ Michelin Pilot Sports
Angel iBright LED Angel Eyes
Led License Plate Lights
6000k Head Light Bulbs + 3000k Fog Light Kit
Matte Black Kidney Grills
Matte Black Lower Grills
Matte Black Plastidipped Window Trim.

Interior Mods: ALL interior + door lights are now are swapped with LED's.

I'd prefer to sell the car as is, but can (and will if need be) take the coilovers and trunk off to sell separately.

=========================

WARRANTY

07 AW E92 335 6MT [18" OEM 193's For Sale, PM me]
OEM Aero Lip | OEM Gloss Black Kidney Grills | KW V2 | Vorsteiner CSL trunk | M-Tech Rear Bumper | LCI Rear Taillights | Angel ibright Angel Eyes | 3000K HID fogs | 6000k HID low beams | AFE DCI | Full LED conversion

Last edited by DanielGonz; 08-29-2013 at 12:06 AM.
      07-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #2
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Car is up for sale. Link to updated pics.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=865374

$24,500.

Can remove mods to reduce cost.

EDIT: Vehicle got a complete exterior paint job, Alpine White. The paint is now 110% FLAWLESS.

OEM Aero Lip | OEM Gloss Black Kidney Grills | KW V2 | Vorsteiner CSL trunk | M-Tech Rear Bumper | LCI Rear Taillights | Angel ibright Angel Eyes | 3000K HID fogs | 6000k HID low beams | AFE DCI | Full LED conversion

Last edited by DanielGonz; 07-17-2013 at 12:23 PM.
      07-31-2013, 02:45 PM   #3
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Boom, up for grabs.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3972114695.html

07-31-2013, 02:59 PM   #4
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

New pics

07-31-2013, 03:11 PM   #5
Engie8
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 BMW 328i

Beautiful ride! I wish my car was sold already. GLWS!
Engie8 is offline   United_States
      08-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #6
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Bumpo

Coilovers coming off soon.

08-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #7
Quisp
Does not play well with others

Drives: BMW

Curious, who did the paint job?
      08-12-2013, 01:03 AM   #8
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quisp View Post
Curious, who did the paint job?
Sterling Collision, factory authorized for McLaren/Lamborghini/Audi/BMW/etc

08-12-2013, 06:04 PM   #9
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Coilovers, front lip, LCI taillights, and M-Tech rear bumper are removed off the vehicle.

AFE Dual Cone Intake coming off next.

08-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #10
Quisp

Ouch, that stinks(my other car sold yesterday). What is the price without all that stuff?
      08-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #11
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Quote:
Ouch, that stinks(my other car sold yesterday). What is the price without all that stuff?
$23,500 since Trunk, headlights, LED interior lighting, 6000K HID's, and Intake are still on. I'll be traveling out of town until Sunday, so next week they'll likely come off as well which will lower the cost of the vehicle as well.

08-15-2013, 05:11 AM   #12
Quisp

So the front lip, rear bumper, coilovers and lci tails drop it $1000?
      08-18-2013, 10:35 PM   #13
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Quote:
So the front lip, rear bumper, coilovers and lci tails drop it $1000?
Not sure where you live, but around here shops don't unistall/swap parts for free....

08-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #14
Quisp

Really? I asked a question, no reason to be rude. The mods you had on the car were similar to ones I had and would have. That was a big reason I was interested in your car. Once they were taken off I checked into the cost of replacing them.
I am well aware that there are labor charges to remove mods, I was just surprised that you removed around $3500 (approx.) worth of mods and the price drops $1000. Apparently it is pretty costly to remove things there.
As for the statement about the things left on the car(intake, light bulbs...) those were already figured into the price. As a buyer I am concerned with things that change the price either up or down. The things you mentioned were already figured into the price so they do not have any effect on it.
The things you removed are the ones that concern me because they change the price but also change the value of the car and what the biuyer gets for their money. So now the question is whether the reduction in price($1000) is in line with the reduction in mods($3500+) and I do not think it is, but that is my personal opinion.
Another note, You are transferring the cost of removing mods from the car to the potential buyer which makes no sense since they are getting less car.
Just some thoughts since you wanted to know.
GLWS.
      08-20-2013, 12:54 AM   #15
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Quote:
Really? I asked a question, no reason to be rude. The mods you had on the car were similar to ones I had and would have. That was a big reason I was interested in your car. Once they were taken off I checked into the cost of replacing them.
I am well aware that there are labor charges to remove mods, I was just surprised that you removed around $3500 (approx.) worth of mods and the price drops $1000. Apparently it is pretty costly to remove things there.
As for the statement about the things left on the car(intake, light bulbs...) those were already figured into the price. As a buyer I am concerned with things that change the price either up or down. The things you mentioned were already figured into the price so they do not have any effect on it.
The things you removed are the ones that concern me because they change the price but also change the value of the car and what the biuyer gets for their money. So now the question is whether the reduction in price($1000) is in line with the reduction in mods($3500+) and I do not think it is, but that is my personal opinion.
Another note, You are transferring the cost of removing mods from the car to the potential buyer which makes no sense since they are getting less car.
Just some thoughts since you wanted to know.
GLWS.
Perhaps you didn't note that this car just received a full $10,000+ paint job by a Lamborghini/Audi/McLaren/BMW authorized facility that is looking newer than you'd buy one tomorrow at a dealership.

08-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #16
Quisp

That has nothing to do with what I was saying. The original price reflected everything the car had, including the paint job, then you removed some of the mods and lowered the price. To me, the reduction in price was not enough given the parts that were removed. Maybe other people see it differently and that is great. No big deal.

I thought your original response was a bit much but I didn't lose any sleep over it.
Not sure where it went though so in case you forgot...

"Here is the message that has just been posted:

Thanks for your input, I really cared for it.

The selling price I'll sell the vehicle to *_YOU_* will now be $26,000 since I value my time and gained absolutely nothing for reading the first 2 sentences of your post. I won't factor in the remaining time it would've taken me to read the rest of your paragraph since I didn't bother to read what you wrote.

"

and it does look like a nice paint job.
      08-21-2013, 01:33 PM   #17
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Quote:
That has nothing to do with what I was saying. The original price reflected everything the car had, including the paint job, then you removed some of the mods and lowered the price. To me, the reduction in price was not enough given the parts that were removed. Maybe other people see it differently and that is great. No big deal.

I thought your original response was a bit much but I didn't lose any sleep over it.
Not sure where it went though so in case you forgot...

"Here is the message that has just been posted:

Thanks for your input, I really cared for it.

The selling price I'll sell the vehicle to *_YOU_* will now be $26,000 since I value my time and gained absolutely nothing for reading the first 2 sentences of your post. I won't factor in the remaining time it would've taken me to read the rest of your paragraph since I didn't bother to read what you wrote.

"

and it does look like a nice paint job.
Make it $28000 for you.

08-22-2013, 01:26 AM   #18
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Vehicle is PENDING SALE

08-22-2013, 02:48 AM   #19
joec500
Brigadier General

Drives: it has 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielGonz View Post
Perhaps you didn't note that this car just received a full $10,000+ paint job by a Lamborghini/Audi/McLaren/BMW authorized facility that is looking newer than you'd buy one tomorrow at a dealership.
For most car people, the more panels with Factory paint the better, regardless of what shop does the work.

But you do have the most desirable color combo for enthusiasts!
2007 E92 6MT SGM: MusicarNW Level 2, Procede Rev 2.5, FFTEC/Vishnu LPFP with Flexfuel Sensor and Flash, M3 Offset V701's, WaveTrac LSD, Michelin PSS, Downpipes, M3 Control Arms, TCKline D/A Suspension, LCI Tail lights, Lux AE's, ER Charge Pipe, DCI's, Mtech Front and Rear, M3 Sideskirts, HPF Stage 1 Clutch
      08-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #20
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

SOLD!

08-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #21
dscOFF_funON
Private First Class

Drives: '08 335 Jet Black

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Congrats on the sale! Do you still have the KW's available?
dscOFF_funON is offline   United_States
      08-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #22
DanielGonz
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dscOFF_funON View Post
Congrats on the sale! Do you still have the KW's available?
No, sold sorry.