E90Post

VIBE Motorsports

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > BMW of Sudbury? How is their service?

11-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #23
DopeM3
M Power

Drives: M3

Definitely recommend Tulley
DopeM3 is offline   United_States
      11-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #24
ugknite

Drives: 2006 BMW 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etek View Post
Theres 2 in Peabody..the one on Andover St across from the mall is their Sales/Service and I think the one on Centennial Dr is only service.
Don't know. Sorry.
      11-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #25
crazyinp
Lieutenant

Drives: BMW 335d

Garage List
2011 BMW 335d  [0.00]
I just wanted to give quick update.
I went to Sudbury BMW for my routine oil change and DEF refill.
I was welcomed by the service adviser Colleen. She was extremely nice.
Since I did oil change 4000miles ago, my oil service interval was reset and although my car wasn't showing is due for oil change she agreed to do it. I asked no to get carwash either.
Dealership itself is very nice. They have free breakfast bar with girl that makes your coffee. Nice big screen tv, children room and internet stations that you can use if you don't have your computer with you. Overall very pleased with the service.
      11-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #26
danilloe90
New Member old BMW M owner

Drives: 07 335Xi Sedan

Garage List
2007 335XI  [0.00]
Highly recommended! I've been going there for the past year and a half and have had nothing but great service. I go directly to Corey as he is the man. From the sounds of the other members, it really doesn't matter who you deal with there and everyone is great. I've even had services that were outside of warranty (crack in the headlight casing which lead to water on the inside of the lens for example) where the SA was able to get the manager involved and greatly reduced my bill! Again, nothing but greatness from this place....
danilloe90 is offline   United_States
      01-31-2013, 10:19 AM   #27
Duster17
Registered

Drives: 2011 335i with xdrive

Bad experiences at Sudbury

I had my first car serviced at Sudbury. There were so many issues I swore I must have had a lemon. I traded that car in at the Peabody dealership. My current 335 is 2 years old and has 30k miles. One morning it wouldn't start so I had it towed to Sudbury which is closer than Peabody. And I had recently got a cold call from a manager who asked me to consider giving them my business again -- that the service department had "changed". I had to call for an update 2 days later. Corey left a vm -- "it's all set". So I get myself there and ask what the deal was. "The computer says you left the key in the ignition for 10 hours, which drained the battery. We charged it overnight so it's good to go." I responded that I did no such thing and I was concerned about the fix. They said they couldn't do anything else based on the tests that they did. So the car started and off I went to dinner with a friend. Upon leaving the gd car doesn't start. I get a jump and head home. Again, won't start in the morning. Decided not to make another mistake by going to Sudbury. Got a jump and headed to Peabody where they confirmed a dead cell and replaced the battery at no cost. Been fine ever since. Never going to Sudbury again.
      01-31-2013, 10:55 AM   #28
virtualbong
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 BMW 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duster17 View Post
I had my first car serviced at Sudbury. There were so many issues I swore I must have had a lemon. I traded that car in at the Peabody dealership. My current 335 is 2 years old and has 30k miles. One morning it wouldn't start so I had it towed to Sudbury which is closer than Peabody. And I had recently got a cold call from a manager who asked me to consider giving them my business again -- that the service department had "changed". I had to call for an update 2 days later. Corey left a vm -- "it's all set". So I get myself there and ask what the deal was. "The computer says you left the key in the ignition for 10 hours, which drained the battery. We charged it overnight so it's good to go." I responded that I did no such thing and I was concerned about the fix. They said they couldn't do anything else based on the tests that they did. So the car started and off I went to dinner with a friend. Upon leaving the gd car doesn't start. I get a jump and head home. Again, won't start in the morning. Decided not to make another mistake by going to Sudbury. Got a jump and headed to Peabody where they confirmed a dead cell and replaced the battery at no cost. Been fine ever since. Never going to Sudbury again.
I guess everyone should just be safe and go with Peabody. I have only heard good things from there and not one bad thing...yet.
2005 Acura TSX (Obsidian Black/Black) - PAST
1998 Acura Integra (Black/Black) - PAST
      02-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #29
NormE91
Captain

Drives: 2007 BMW 328xi Touring

I just had a great experience with BMW of Sudbury. Everyone was very polite, professional, and efficient.

They had my car for two days to replace the starter and the HVAC blower motor. All was covered under CPO warranty.

The work seems to have been done well. The service advisors, Colleen and Jim, were very communicative. I was even provided a loaner car (2012 328i) even though I didn't originally purchase my car from them. (Their website says loaners to owners who bought from them only).

I couldn't be happier!
NormE91 is offline   United_States
      02-19-2013, 11:11 AM   #30
Tiago@VRSF
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: E92 335i, F30 328i, F82 M4

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Tiago@VRSF
They didn't provide me with a loaner, I had to pay for a rental. Had original warranty, CPO and purchased a different car from them in the past.
Tiago@VRSF is offline   United_States