E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > I don't even know what to title this...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
e9012345
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North York

Posts: 401
iTrader: (0)

I don't even know what to title this...

The stage:

9 AM - I am pulling into my work parking lot as a silver/grey minivan pulls into the lane I'm driving in.. he sees me and cancels his plans to turn in and I pull up in front of him and brake because I have to turn into my work parking lot in less than 100 meters. He thinks I brake checked him and pulls up beside and says "PULL OVER".. I ask him where he learned to drive and he says again "PULL OVER ASSHOLE" and shows me some badge.

I pull into my work lot and have two middle aged men on either side of my car yelling at me telling me that they are police officers and I'm about to get fucked. Reckless driving, dangerous driving, endangering a police officer, and "inciting roadrage". They take my information and tell me that I'll never be able to have my license, or see my car ever again - nor will I ever be able to cross the border.

Keep in mind they did not identify themselves, properly show me a badge or officers numbers or names or which dept/div they were in. They tell me that they can do whatever they want because both partners "saw everything" and will testify and corraborate the story. Another mini van pulled up and the police officer starting calling me a "fucking asshole/bastard/insert name here" to the other guy and told me that he was a Sargent and that he saw everything as well. They threatened me with basically what is ruining my life, and consistently, continuously swore at me PROFUSELY the entire time.

In the end - he gave me back my license and told me that he hasn't decided whether or not he is going to charge me and it could take a year or two.. made me apologize to him and his partner and left me.

I can't do anything IF he was a cop because it's two cops against me (I'm brown skinned btw)... and collectively they will have my ass, cost me my job and license and car and thousands of dollars in fines, fees, insurance etc. I don't have the info to file a complaint because they didn't provide any -- I didn't want to risk asking them for it because I read that it makes them angrier if you come across insubordinate - I just let them have their power trip.

What a shitty start to a Tuesday.
__________________
6MT Sport Pkg | BMW Perf. Pedals | BMW Perf. SSK | CF Steering Trim | BMW Performance Black Gloss Grilles | M3 Rep Bumper | Muffler Delete 2.5"| Charcoal Delete + K&N Drop In | CDV Delete | Clutch Stop | Active Autowerke Stage II Tune | H&R Sport Springs | Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts | 18" Gunmetal CSL Reps | BurgerTuning Spacers | Staggered Ventus V12's | ATE Super Blue & Hawk HPS | Blacklines | GP6K Angel Eyes
e9012345 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
Killerx
Blah
 
Killerx's Avatar
 
Drives: Awesomeness
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Barrie

Posts: 324
iTrader: (0)

Bro I think you got punked. Detectives will always have their badge showing either around their neck, on their belt or show in person. If they didnt show you, you should of just drove away or called 911.

There has been several cases of this all around Toronto (happened to me, I demanded identification and when none was produced I drove away)

Ya need to be very careful about situations like this. Grab the plate number and Cal it into the real popo

Edit: sorry to add your not committing an offense if you drove away / stopped for these people since they did not provide identification. For all you know, some crazy guys were trying to scare you.

Also if it was real Police, get the plate and report it. Society doesn't have need losers like his on the road . not saying your lying but I also tell everyone, there's always 3 sides of the story, yours, there's, and the truth.

Last edited by Killerx; 02-12-2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Grr I hate posting on my phone
Killerx is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 11:26 AM   #3
BMWWW
Private First Class
 
BMWWW's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto

Posts: 173
iTrader: (2)

Call x-copper.
Don't sign anything, but ask them for their opinion. They're great people, and are typically open to (not giving advice) offering their $0.02.

If for nothing at all, it's at least a second opinion from someone educated in this type of work vs running through all the scenarios and ruining the rest of your day.
__________________

When called an idiot sometimes is better to be quiet than to open mouth and remove all doubt.
Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.
--Confucius

BMWWW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 11:30 AM   #4
bobblehead
Brigadier General
 
bobblehead's Avatar
 
Drives: warp speed
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto, On

Posts: 3,625
iTrader: (0)

if they claimed to be officers in a civilian vehicle, they will need to show you their police ids before you are to give them your private info, i.e. d/l.
bobblehead is online now   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 11:30 AM   #5
techy1
Lieutenant
 
techy1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 328i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Brampton Canada

Posts: 582
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e9012345 View Post
The stage:

9 AM - I am pulling into my work parking lot as a silver/grey minivan pulls into the lane I'm driving in.. he sees me and cancels his plans to turn in and I pull up in front of him and brake because I have to turn into my work parking lot in less than 100 meters. He thinks I brake checked him and pulls up beside and says "PULL OVER".. I ask him where he learned to drive and he says again "PULL OVER ASSHOLE" and shows me some badge.

I pull into my work lot and have two middle aged men on either side of my car yelling at me telling me that they are police officers and I'm about to get fucked. Reckless driving, dangerous driving, endangering a police officer, and "inciting roadrage". They take my information and tell me that I'll never be able to have my license, or see my car ever again - nor will I ever be able to cross the border.

Keep in mind they did not identify themselves, properly show me a badge or officers numbers or names or which dept/div they were in. They tell me that they can do whatever they want because both partners "saw everything" and will testify and corraborate the story. Another mini van pulled up and the police officer starting calling me a "fucking asshole/bastard/insert name here" to the other guy and told me that he was a Sargent and that he saw everything as well. They threatened me with basically what is ruining my life, and consistently, continuously swore at me PROFUSELY the entire time.

In the end - he gave me back my license and told me that he hasn't decided whether or not he is going to charge me and it could take a year or two.. made me apologize to him and his partner and left me.

I can't do anything IF he was a cop because it's two cops against me (I'm brown skinned btw)... and collectively they will have my ass, cost me my job and license and car and thousands of dollars in fines, fees, insurance etc. I don't have the info to file a complaint because they didn't provide any -- I didn't want to risk asking them for it because I read that it makes them angrier if you come across insubordinate - I just let them have their power trip.

What a shitty start to a Tuesday.


lmao @ "I'm brown skinned btw"

to be honest dude so am I... but just cause of the color of your skin doesn't mean you have less rights than the next guy....

hope you took down their info as well... you can easily report them(assuming they are cops which by the sounds of it they are not) for verbal abuse. no one cop or not has the right to talk to you in such a manner. in all honesty the thing that is off is the fact that once they come out they didn't show you their badge again (could be because they know that once they are not on the clock they are considered civilians), but they still have the right to press charges if they think your driving was endangering their lives. with a report done they require your signature as well and you are entitled to a copy. if you didn't get one even if its taken to courts will be thrown out because of that stupidity.

all in all bro you'll be fine. word of advise for next time don't show your id, guys sound like complete d*ck heads and now they have your info. its a 50/50 toss up if i'd report go ahead and report it anyways.
techy1 is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 11:30 AM   #6
Kalidian
Lieutenant
 
Drives: AW '09 E90 328xi
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 514
iTrader: (0)

Relax - They're not police officers. But the first thing you should have done was ask for proper identification, and if they want your information kindly request that you follow them to the nearest police station, especially since they were not uniformed and driving unmarked vehicles (and minivans at that). I hope you didn't give them anything - especially not personal information. Also hope you took down all of their license plate numbers.

I'm almost 100% certain his "badge" was probably the cutout of the backside of a kraft dinner box or something that he made just so he can harass people who have nicer cars or who he rages against.
Kalidian is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #7
Killerx
Blah
 
Killerx's Avatar
 
Drives: Awesomeness
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Barrie

Posts: 324
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalidian View Post
Relax - They're not police officers. But the first thing you should have done was ask for proper identification, and if they want your information kindly request that you follow them to the nearest police station, especially since they were not uniformed and driving unmarked vehicles (and minivans at that). I hope you didn't give them anything - especially not personal information. Also hope you took down all of their license plate numbers.

I'm almost 100% certain his "badge" was probably the cutout of the backside of a kraft dinner box or something that he made just so he can harass people who have nicer cars or who he rages against.
Ha ha exactly live and learn. This is not the first time and iI'm sure it won't be the last.

Buddy a car camera costs 20 Bux off ebay shipped to your door
Killerx is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #8
Volasko
Major
 
Volasko's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90 330i BSM 6MT ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto

Posts: 1,097
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
I would call it in, it sounds like a coordinated scam some how. I couldn't imagine that cops would make such a big deal over something so small. I bet there are other complaints of similar incidents. The only thing they got was your license which has your address on it. They may use the scam on people with nice cars to get your address where they could then try and steal it, idk.

It sounds pretty sketchy if you ask me, are you sure you didn't give out any other information?
Volasko is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #9
e9012345
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North York

Posts: 401
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volasko View Post
I would call it in, it sounds like a coordinated scam some how. I couldn't imagine that cops would make such a big deal over something so small. I bet there are other complaints of similar incidents. The only thing they got was your license which has your address on it. They may use the scam on people with nice cars to get your address where they could then try and steal it, idk.

It sounds pretty sketchy if you ask me, are you sure you didn't give out any other information?
Yeah - all personal info.. license, permit and insurance info
__________________
6MT Sport Pkg | BMW Perf. Pedals | BMW Perf. SSK | CF Steering Trim | BMW Performance Black Gloss Grilles | M3 Rep Bumper | Muffler Delete 2.5"| Charcoal Delete + K&N Drop In | CDV Delete | Clutch Stop | Active Autowerke Stage II Tune | H&R Sport Springs | Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts | 18" Gunmetal CSL Reps | BurgerTuning Spacers | Staggered Ventus V12's | ATE Super Blue & Hawk HPS | Blacklines | GP6K Angel Eyes
e9012345 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #10
marcvtec
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: toronto

Posts: 1,787
iTrader: (0)

I had this happen to me once, a guy in an impala was tail gating me hard so I decicided to go down some private roads, my area. After a few lefts and rights I knew I was being followed. So I just stopped and got out and said what's up ?
He said the same bs, I was driving reckless and crap, I just said nope, I thought a psyco was following me and you just proved it, said niw what, he showed me some badge. I said I do not care you threaten my peace and fuck off I will be glad to dial 911 he ended up leaving and I gave him the finger lol
I've had these things happen 3 times in total during 25 years of driving, just act hard knox and tell them where to go.
__________________
COBB Powered, Spec2+, Wavetrac, DCI, Forge DV's, AR catless DP's, AA FMIC, M3 links & Sways, 19' BBS LM's wrapped in PSS, Zimmerman cross drilled rotors, hawk carbon pads, M3 Spoiler, AC roof Spoiler, Aero Lip, Vorsteiner Diffuser, m3 sides, Tinted, And One Happy BMW Driver.
marcvtec is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #11
Dr. G
Brigadier General
 
Dr. G's Avatar
 
Drives: Black e92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Brampton, Ontario

Posts: 4,946
iTrader: (32)

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
I'm pretty sure you got hit by the old fake cop scam where people obtain your information for the purpose of scams. What ethnicity were they? There's certain groups of people well known for doing this.

If you have any information like a license plate # etc you should report it. Next time either rip them a new asshole or if you think they might be cops, just dial 911 and tell them that you have dialed 911 and when an officer comes and properly identifies himself you will then exit the vehicle and speak to them.

PS: Keep a torque wrench in the trunk, if you want to see why come say hi at the next meet and I'll show you dashcam video of how a torque wrench can help you out when fake cops come your way
__________________
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Dr. G is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #12
jim.e.
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 07 E90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brampton//Markham

Posts: 516
iTrader: (3)

If a cop isn't in uniform or you feel the slightest bit of doubt it's a fake, just continue to drive. If they cause trouble and pursue, call 911 and dispatch can confirm if it is in fact a cop.

I've driven off, if sirens/lights come on "sorry you looked like a fake". No sirens/lights, no care.
jim.e. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #13
e9012345
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North York

Posts: 401
iTrader: (0)

UPDATE:

I went to the 33 Division and asked to speak to some of the constables there. The two guys were indeed police officers from the "intelligence" unit located next door - and they confirmed that the badge I saw was real and that they do in fact drive those exact same cars.

I was told I could file a complaint for an investigation - but was subtly warned against it because it would "be putting a lot on me". AKA - they'll just all fuck me more. I was told that most of the stuff they were saying WAS indeed bullshit and that they were just trying to scare the shit out of me and teach me a lesson. They also apologized for the way I was treated but reinforced that if it came down to it - it's their words against mine.

SO case closed - for all of you people telling me I got scammed and have my identity stolen cus there is NO way a "cop" would do this. Be VERY cautious because they just in fact did and got away with it. They could have fucked me much worse and charged me with a lot of shit, planted evidence and probably could have beat the shit out of me for "resisting arrest" or because they thought I was reaching for something.

I'm lucky I kept my mouth shut and acted like a pussy otherwise I'm pretty positive I would have got my ass kicked and thrown in jail - "omg cops cant do that" - they fucking can and will after the shit I've seen. Don't think for one fucking second any of you have any rights unless you're sure there are 50 people testifying for you. Be careful.

__________________
6MT Sport Pkg | BMW Perf. Pedals | BMW Perf. SSK | CF Steering Trim | BMW Performance Black Gloss Grilles | M3 Rep Bumper | Muffler Delete 2.5"| Charcoal Delete + K&N Drop In | CDV Delete | Clutch Stop | Active Autowerke Stage II Tune | H&R Sport Springs | Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts | 18" Gunmetal CSL Reps | BurgerTuning Spacers | Staggered Ventus V12's | ATE Super Blue & Hawk HPS | Blacklines | GP6K Angel Eyes
e9012345 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 11:09 PM   #14
MOAB
Major
 
MOAB's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche & BMW
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto

Posts: 1,077
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e9012345 View Post
UPDATE:

I went to the 33 Division and asked to speak to some of the constables there. The two guys were indeed police officers from the "intelligence" unit located next door - and they confirmed that the badge I saw was real and that they do in fact drive those exact same cars.

I was told I could file a complaint for an investigation - but was subtly warned against it because it would "be putting a lot on me". AKA - they'll just all fuck me more. I was told that most of the stuff they were saying WAS indeed bullshit and that they were just trying to scare the shit out of me and teach me a lesson. They also apologized for the way I was treated but reinforced that if it came down to it - it's their words against mine.

SO case closed - for all of you people telling me I got scammed and have my identity stolen cus there is NO way a "cop" would do this. Be VERY cautious because they just in fact did and got away with it. They could have fucked me much worse and charged me with a lot of shit, planted evidence and probably could have beat the shit out of me for "resisting arrest" or because they thought I was reaching for something.

I'm lucky I kept my mouth shut and acted like a pussy otherwise I'm pretty positive I would have got my ass kicked and thrown in jail - "omg cops cant do that" - they fucking can and will after the shit I've seen. Don't think for one fucking second any of you have any rights unless you're sure there are 50 people testifying for you. Be careful.

Can't say I'm completely surprised. The Police are a microcosm of society as a whole, i.e. there are good ones and bad ones. Just look at the history of the LAPD (a long history of corruption that is pretty sickening).

Last week my friend was coaching his son's hockey team and he got into a shouting match with the other team's coach. The other coach proceeded to scream at him several times in front of all the other kids and parents that he was going to "f*cking kill him after the game". Turns out the other coach is a police officer. Frickin lunatic.
__________________
March-November - '09 C4S (PDK, Akrapovic)
December-February - '00 323 (only mod - snow tires)
MOAB is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 11:17 PM   #15
e902011
New Member
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i XDrive
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Calgary, AB

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Had a similar incident only it was two off duty rookies in a private vehicle. They drove past me waving badges, I ignored them and carried on to my destination. As they followed me into a parking area I called 911 claiming a possible car jacking. A marked car arrived immediately and the two guys following me were immediately hand cuffed and placed in the cruiser. The attending constables confirmed that the two were indeed policemen and that they were claiming that I had been driving over the speed limit.

I replied to the attending constables that if I had in fact been speeding so had the off duty constables and in a vehicle likely not certified to give chase. The attending constables returned to the off duty constables and after a brief chat returned to their respective vehicles and drove off without so much as a goodbye or a wave.
e902011 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #16
e9012345
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North York

Posts: 401
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOAB View Post
Can't say I'm completely surprised. The Police are a microcosm of society as a whole, i.e. there are good ones and bad ones. Just look at the history of the LAPD (a long history of corruption that is pretty sickening).

Last week my friend was coaching his son's hockey team and he got into a shouting match with the other team's coach. The other coach proceeded to scream at him several times in front of all the other kids and parents that he was going to "f*cking kill him after the game". Turns out the other coach is a police officer. Frickin lunatic.
That's fucking ridiculous.. the problem is that there is nothing you can do. These guys have all my info - if I pursue this further by filing a complaint.. I'm potentially and very realistically risking the safety of myself and my family.

I'm just lucky I didn't get my face kicked in by them. Everything you say against these guys is a lie and they can do "whatever" they want with/to you.

They could sense that I'm somewhat of an aggressive person and they wanted me to give them a reason to let loose. I didn't and I was okay.

That's my advice - cops control you.. nothing you can do about it - you do not have any rights unless you have a videocamera or have 50 people there to witness.. If not I suggest everyone shut the hell up and take it so that they don't risk horrible things happening to them.

Pretty sure this is how Nazi Germany started.
__________________
6MT Sport Pkg | BMW Perf. Pedals | BMW Perf. SSK | CF Steering Trim | BMW Performance Black Gloss Grilles | M3 Rep Bumper | Muffler Delete 2.5"| Charcoal Delete + K&N Drop In | CDV Delete | Clutch Stop | Active Autowerke Stage II Tune | H&R Sport Springs | Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts | 18" Gunmetal CSL Reps | BurgerTuning Spacers | Staggered Ventus V12's | ATE Super Blue & Hawk HPS | Blacklines | GP6K Angel Eyes
e9012345 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-13-2013, 12:06 AM   #17
335alive
i accidentally the verb
 
Drives: 08 E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: caledon, ontario

Posts: 660
iTrader: (2)

well, that escalated quickly...
__________________
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
335alive is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #18
e92oholic
Banned
 
Drives: 2013 MINI JCW GP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Buffalo NY

Posts: 854
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335alive View Post
well, that escalated quickly...
Let me finish that for you

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast!
Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.
Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.
Ron Burgundy: I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should probably find yourself a safe house or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.
e92oholic is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-13-2013, 10:39 PM   #19
Volasko
Major
 
Volasko's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90 330i BSM 6MT ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto

Posts: 1,097
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Dude you came to a public forum to ask for advice and/or just vent. Now that you have your answers you're attacking the very same people who were trying help or give their opinion/advise. I can understand why you would be so jaded, but don't go telling everyone to shut the hell up.
Volasko is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-13-2013, 11:56 PM   #20
Zebra99
Colonel
 
Zebra99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335is E93
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ontario

Posts: 2,221
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
I'm not saying what you did was completely correct, but I guess it worked for you in your current circumstances.

I have to say though, if this attitude is taken every time an officer wants to be a douche, then it'll only get worse and your causing the rest of society to believe that to be submissive is okay.

You need to fight for your rights, period. After a complaint you may very well be harassed, but if they harassed your family that would be criminal harassment. If at any time a court finds them to be the least bit negligible in how they go about their duties - they're lives are fuck*d. Lose their job, never work as an officer again, criminal charges, fines, lawyers, possible jail, too much to lose just to get back at some random members of the public.
Zebra99 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-14-2013, 05:20 AM   #21
Killerx
Blah
 
Killerx's Avatar
 
Drives: Awesomeness
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Barrie

Posts: 324
iTrader: (0)

e9012345, ok I have to pipe in here. There's a lot of issues with your stories. In your first post you said they didn't show badge or badge number and now after you went to 33 division they "know those officers". Did they just pull officers out of a hat and say yup those guys were officers. I'm really starting to think someone might have gotten a ticket and had to vent.

I'll be the first to agree there's bad cops and good cops but what your saying is amazing. Comparing this country to Nazi Germany? Are you being serious? Have you stepped into any other country in the world and seen how Police act / corruption there? I think we have not pretty good here in Canada.

In my 30 years of being a pretty big dickhead to Police iv never got my "face kicked in" now that I'm older, iv realized that I treat people with respect like I want to be treated.

I'm ending it here because like I said... 3 sides to every story.

Last edited by Killerx; 02-14-2013 at 05:27 AM.
Killerx is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-14-2013, 09:51 AM   #22
e9012345
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North York

Posts: 401
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volasko View Post
Dude you came to a public forum to ask for advice and/or just vent. Now that you have your answers you're attacking the very same people who were trying help or give their opinion/advise. I can understand why you would be so jaded, but don't go telling everyone to shut the hell up.
huh? I never told anyone to shut the hell up?

EDIT: oh I see what you mean - I think you misunderstood the point I was making. I wasn't telling anyone in HERE to shut the hell up, I was just making the point that if anyone in general is faced with the same situation as I was in, THEN it would be a good idea to just shut the hell up and take it and hope to get out of it without getting tickets/charges.
__________________
6MT Sport Pkg | BMW Perf. Pedals | BMW Perf. SSK | CF Steering Trim | BMW Performance Black Gloss Grilles | M3 Rep Bumper | Muffler Delete 2.5"| Charcoal Delete + K&N Drop In | CDV Delete | Clutch Stop | Active Autowerke Stage II Tune | H&R Sport Springs | Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts | 18" Gunmetal CSL Reps | BurgerTuning Spacers | Staggered Ventus V12's | ATE Super Blue & Hawk HPS | Blacklines | GP6K Angel Eyes

Last edited by e9012345; 02-14-2013 at 09:57 AM.
e9012345 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST