E90Post
 


PYSPEED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Offical Vancouver Members Thread (#2)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #199
Steve P.
Second Lieutenant
2

 
Drives: 2006 M Coupe, 2008 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Alberta, Canada


Posts: 214
iTrader: (0)

Hi there,

I live in Edmonton but found a 2008 M3 in Vancouver I'm interested in. Was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in having a look at it for a fellow enthusiast. I normally would never buy a car unseen, but I'm sure you guys have a pretty good eye on what to look for. I have all the records on the vehicle already, seems all clean, just a good thorough walk around would be nice for peace of mind.

Please PM if interested with your email and I'll get in touch with you with the details.

Thanks
Steve
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #200
jzone39
Registered
Canada
0

 
jzone39's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 e90 sedan
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: surrey


Posts: 1
iTrader: (0)

WTB

looking for roof rack mounts for my e90...used... ..want to mount snowboard rack to it....
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #201
///Mandy
N54 <3
15

 
///Mandy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.


Posts: 1,559
iTrader: (1)

Hey guys,
Just wondering...is Beach Avenue a clean/safe neighborhood?

(I'm currently in negotiations with the manager from our BC office for salary and am looking up places in the mean time)...
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #202
EVILBMW325i
CanadianBacon
Canada
0

 
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Surrey BC


Posts: 17
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW  [5.00]
Hey guys! Anybody near the Surrey BC area down to meet tomorrow evening? Give me a PM on my profile... I want to be able to have guys meet regularly in Surrey/Langley/New West areas. LOL, I still have not been able to drive to the Marine Drive meets since its far for me.. If anyone in Lower Mainland area near Surrey is down for meets, give me a shout!!
__________________
06 325i -Current Car
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2013, 10:24 PM   #203
cuiter23
Major
10

 
cuiter23's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i ZSP
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vancouver


Posts: 1,047
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [3.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Hey guys,
Just wondering...is Beach Avenue a clean/safe neighborhood?

(I'm currently in negotiations with the manager from our BC office for salary and am looking up places in the mean time)...
Beach avenue is a beautiful place, although I haven't lived there personally, every time I cross the Burrard bridge it is a sight to see. It is even more beautiful at night.

View of English Bay and close to Stanley park. You are (almost) in the heart of downtown.
__________________
2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #204
///Mandy
N54 <3
15

 
///Mandy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.


Posts: 1,559
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuiter23 View Post
Beach avenue is a beautiful place, although I haven't lived there personally, every time I cross the Burrard bridge it is a sight to see. It is even more beautiful at night.

View of English Bay and close to Stanley park. You are (almost) in the heart of downtown.
Thank you for getting back to me.

Is it walking distance to downtown? My office will be downtown Vancouver...
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #205
cuiter23
Major
10

 
cuiter23's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i ZSP
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vancouver


Posts: 1,047
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [3.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Thank you for getting back to me.

Is it walking distance to downtown? My office will be downtown Vancouver...
You walk straight into downtown. DT is big so if your office is near waterfront, (which is opposite side in downtown). Beach ave being the start of DT and waterfront being the end. If that is the case I would still recommend driving since you're looking at over 30 -45 minute walk.

Edit: or bike
__________________
2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 01:15 AM   #206
N8
Second Lieutenant
2

 
Drives: 2006 e90 330i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vancouver


Posts: 239
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuiter23 View Post
You walk straight into downtown. DT is big so if your office is near waterfront, (which is opposite side in downtown). Beach ave being the start of DT and waterfront being the end. If that is the case I would still recommend driving since you're looking at over 30 -45 minute walk.

Edit: or bike
Beach ave is a beauty. Yea like Cuiter said, depends where your office is. Driving sucks dt and parking is even more of a pain unless you are getting a parking pass from work. Welcome to the 604 btw. You finally have a worthy hockey team to cheer for!!! Haha
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 07:13 AM   #207
///Mandy
N54 <3
15

 
///Mandy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.


Posts: 1,559
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuiter23 View Post
You walk straight into downtown. DT is big so if your office is near waterfront, (which is opposite side in downtown). Beach ave being the start of DT and waterfront being the end. If that is the case I would still recommend driving since you're looking at over 30 -45 minute walk.

Edit: or bike
Thank you It turns out that this place is available September 1st, too long of a wait for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8 View Post
Beach ave is a beauty. Yea like Cuiter said, depends where your office is. Driving sucks dt and parking is even more of a pain unless you are getting a parking pass from work. Welcome to the 604 btw. You finally have a worthy hockey team to cheer for!!! Haha
Haha TRUE! LOL

At the moment I am looking through Rent It Furnished...are there any other reputable sites I can check on? I need to pick up the pace and find something soon.

EDIT: Is this a safe area? West 12th Avenue
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 11:59 PM   #208
Shearer
Private First Class
1

 
Drives: '08 e90 335i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 143
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Thank you It turns out that this place is available September 1st, too long of a wait for me.



Haha TRUE! LOL

At the moment I am looking through Rent It Furnished...are there any other reputable sites I can check on? I need to pick up the pace and find something soon.

EDIT: Is this a safe area? West 12th Avenue
Anything on the west side is pretty safe
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #209
big earl
Enlisted Member
0

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: vancouver


Posts: 31
iTrader: (2)

Just wondering if anyone here has a space grey aero lip they want to sell to me
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 11:11 PM   #210
N8
Second Lieutenant
2

 
Drives: 2006 e90 330i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vancouver


Posts: 239
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Thank you It turns out that this place is available September 1st, too long of a wait for me.



Haha TRUE! LOL

At the moment I am looking through Rent It Furnished...are there any other reputable sites I can check on? I need to pick up the pace and find something soon.

EDIT: Is this a safe area? West 12th Avenue
Yeah ur fine. ...when are you moving again ?? Ur missin some fine spring weather right now haha
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #211
///Mandy
N54 <3
15

 
///Mandy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.


Posts: 1,559
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8 View Post
Yeah ur fine. ...when are you moving again ?? Ur missin some fine spring weather right now haha
End of April.
Where abouts do all you guys live? I will be downtown..


So I see!!
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 12:33 AM   #212
cuiter23
Major
10

 
cuiter23's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i ZSP
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vancouver


Posts: 1,047
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [3.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
End of April.
Where abouts do all you guys live? I will be downtown..


So I see!!
I'm located at UBC during the weekdays, and home in White Rock during the weekends.

Hope to see you at one of our local meets soon, and welcome to Vancity (where every other car you see will be a 3 series)!
__________________
2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #213
///Mandy
N54 <3
15

 
///Mandy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.


Posts: 1,559
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuiter23 View Post
I'm located at UBC during the weekdays, and home in White Rock during the weekends.

Hope to see you at one of our local meets soon, and welcome to Vancity (where every other car you see will be a 3 series)!
I have no idea where those locations are lol...

Yes I'd def like to meet some of you guys, I know no-one! lol
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #214
Shearer
Private First Class
1

 
Drives: '08 e90 335i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 143
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
I have no idea where those locations are lol...

Yes I'd def like to meet some of you guys, I know no-one! lol
I live in Richmond, but am in Vancouver pretty often!
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #215
///Mandy
N54 <3
15

 
///Mandy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.


Posts: 1,559
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shearer View Post
I live in Richmond, but am in Vancouver pretty often!
Awesome
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 03:04 AM   #216
matebo
Private First Class
Canada
1

 
matebo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 BMW E92 335i Alpine White
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver


Posts: 126
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
I live in Burnaby/ New Westminster Area. Work in Richmond and School in Lougheed/Burnaby. We should arrange a meet since the weather is getting better. XD
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 03:48 AM   #217
knight-rider
Private
0

 
knight-rider's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 335i // Black // MT
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 91
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
There's a Thursday night meets for all cars enthusiasts! a lot of bimmers come, including myself. Why don't you guys come?
__________________
BMW 335i // Black // MT with Short Gear Shifter
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 03:55 AM   #218
matebo
Private First Class
Canada
1

 
matebo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 BMW E92 335i Alpine White
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver


Posts: 126
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight-rider View Post
There's a Thursday night meets for all cars enthusiasts! a lot of bimmers come, including myself. Why don't you guys come?
When? Which Thursday?
Vancouver forums seems dead during the long winter.
Hope we can meet sometime, and melt the icy. lol
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 04:02 AM   #219
knight-rider
Private
0

 
knight-rider's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 335i // Black // MT
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 91
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Every Thursday, all seasons lol!

Rain = SW Marine & Ontario (canadian tire underground parking lot)

Clear skies = Byrne & Marine (mcdonalds parking lot)

The meet starts at 9.30pm
__________________
BMW 335i // Black // MT with Short Gear Shifter
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #220
///Mandy
N54 <3
15

 
///Mandy's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.


Posts: 1,559
iTrader: (1)

I have no idea where both locations are lol...

Guess I will be using my GPS to find you guys.
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST