E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (ALMS, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > Question for Canadian GP attendees



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
FormulaMMM
Major
FormulaMMM's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
1,435
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (1)

Question for Canadian GP attendees

Considering making the trip over to Montreal this June for the race.

Looking at race tickets -- are there assigned seats in all of the grandstands, or just some? I'm drawn to grandstand 34, so any input on those seats in particular would be appreciated. No seat assignment is provided through the checkout process on F1.com. First come first serve in that grandstand?

Thank you.
__________________
DCT E90 M3: Akrapovic Evolution, KW Clubsport, Stoptech ST-40 Front + Pagid RS29 | Stock Rear + Stoptech SP, Apex ARC-8 + Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 275/35/18 (street), Apex EC-7 18x10 ET25 + Nitto NT01 275/35/18 (track), tbd...
Past: Velos Designwerks Tune, Megan Racing Catback, Macht Schnell Filter
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
redline9001
Captain
redline9001's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
656
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3, MDX, Titan
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Assigned seating in all grandstands, only GA tickets are on the grass. Stands will be full for all F1 sessions. When buying tickets you get next seats...

I love sitting in 24 myself.
__________________
2011 E92 M3 | JEREZ BLACK | EXTENDED BAMBOO NOVILLO | EXECUTIVE PKG | M-DRIVE | EDC | M-DCT
MODS | KW S/O | HRE P40SC | Akra Evo |ESS Akra Tune | BMC drop in | StopTech Trophies | TMS Pulley | LUX V3
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #3
FormulaMMM
Major
FormulaMMM's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
1,435
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline9001 View Post
Assigned seating in all grandstands, only GA tickets are on the grass. Stands will be full for all F1 sessions. When buying tickets you get next seats...

I love sitting in 24 myself.
Thanks. So seats are just randomly selected then. No idea whether you're top row or front until you receive the tickets?
__________________
DCT E90 M3: Akrapovic Evolution, KW Clubsport, Stoptech ST-40 Front + Pagid RS29 | Stock Rear + Stoptech SP, Apex ARC-8 + Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 275/35/18 (street), Apex EC-7 18x10 ET25 + Nitto NT01 275/35/18 (track), tbd...
Past: Velos Designwerks Tune, Megan Racing Catback, Macht Schnell Filter
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
redline9001
Captain
redline9001's Avatar
Canada
7
Rep
656
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3, MDX, Titan
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Calgary, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaMMM View Post
Thanks. So seats are just randomly selected then. No idea whether you're top row or front until you receive the tickets?
When I have bought before they should tell you the seat assignment when you purchase.
__________________
2011 E92 M3 | JEREZ BLACK | EXTENDED BAMBOO NOVILLO | EXECUTIVE PKG | M-DRIVE | EDC | M-DCT
MODS | KW S/O | HRE P40SC | Akra Evo |ESS Akra Tune | BMC drop in | StopTech Trophies | TMS Pulley | LUX V3
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #5
RingBredE90
DTMRacer
RingBredE90's Avatar
Canada
6
Rep
203
Posts

 
Drives: E90 330I
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Stoney Lake, ON

iTrader: (0)

The best thing to do is call them directly and request the seats you want. I been in GS 34 the last 2 years, basically you can't go wrong with either seat in this GS.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
FormulaMMM
Major
FormulaMMM's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
1,435
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingBredE90 View Post
The best thing to do is call them directly and request the seats you want. I been in GS 34 the last 2 years, basically you can't go wrong with either seat in this GS.
Nice. Thanks.
__________________
DCT E90 M3: Akrapovic Evolution, KW Clubsport, Stoptech ST-40 Front + Pagid RS29 | Stock Rear + Stoptech SP, Apex ARC-8 + Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 275/35/18 (street), Apex EC-7 18x10 ET25 + Nitto NT01 275/35/18 (track), tbd...
Past: Velos Designwerks Tune, Megan Racing Catback, Macht Schnell Filter
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #7
MattKD
Private
Canada
0
Rep
88
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: GTA

iTrader: (0)

Let me know if 2 amazing seats in stand 1, front row sounds good to anyone!!

The seats\race\atmosphere are all great but not sure if I can make it this year
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2013, 07:48 PM   #8
nick1212
Second Lieutenant
Canada
4
Rep
289
Posts

 
Drives: '13 335i Sport 6MT - Ordered
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Seats are assigned. I am in GS 31.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaMMM View Post
Considering making the trip over to Montreal this June for the race.

Looking at race tickets -- are there assigned seats in all of the grandstands, or just some? I'm drawn to grandstand 34, so any input on those seats in particular would be appreciated. No seat assignment is provided through the checkout process on F1.com. First come first serve in that grandstand?

Thank you.
__________________
Current - 2013 335i Sport Line Sapphire Black 6MT with Premium Package, Extended BT, BMW Assist & Lane Departure Warning System, M Sport Suspension & VSS

Previous Car - 2006 325i 6MT
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST