E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Ebony and Ivory Photoshoot



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #23
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
 
Drives: 2006 BS 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: S. Bay Area, CA + Newark, NJ + ChiCity + True Blue

Posts: 11,038
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
looks good!
__________________
looking for a PreLCI Black Sapphire e90 front bumper without license plate holes

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #24
Toyo
Major
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Drives: 335d Titanium Silver LCI E90
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fayetteville GA

Posts: 1,276
iTrader: (0)

Toyo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 02:49 AM   #25
marcus321
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 567
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
looks good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyo View Post
Thanks guys. Any other angle I should try?
marcus321 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 04:00 AM   #26
BLKLYZ
Colonel
 
BLKLYZ's Avatar
 
Drives: BSM 335i E92
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FT. Bragg, NC.

Posts: 2,263
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 335i  [4.50]
Sweet pics! I noticed you guys are in Raleigh NC. My car is currently hibernating up there until I get back in a couple of months. I have all sorts of new suspension parts lying around (M3 bits) that I plan on having installed. I also have new rotors & SS brake lines etc. to be installed. Who does your work? I'll be looking for a BMW specialist to do the work without the dealership costs!
__________________
OSS AE's/LCI Tails/R1 Concepts C/D Rotors/ER CP/UR CAI/Vossen CV3's/H&R Sports/Koni Yellows/M3 bits
BLKLYZ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #27
marcus321
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 567
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKLYZ View Post
Sweet pics! I noticed you guys are in Raleigh NC. My car is currently hibernating up there until I get back in a couple of months. I have all sorts of new suspension parts lying around (M3 bits) that I plan on having installed. I also have new rotors & SS brake lines etc. to be installed. Who does your work? I'll be looking for a BMW specialist to do the work without the dealership costs!
Thanks! I've done all my own work except clutch install. Saves even more money for more mods If you ever need install help let me know.
marcus321 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #28
BoondogUK
Captain
 
Drives: Monaco Blue e90 320d
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Gloucestershire

Posts: 798
iTrader: (0)

loving the brickwall back drop for the photoshoot... really brings out the cars... nice work!
__________________
Pre LCI Monaco Blue e90, iDrive, 18" 220M reps, M3 Front Bumper, LCI headlights, Darklines, Eibach Pro Kit, M steering wheel & gear knob, F&R Tints
ICE: DLS R4s, Gladen HG-201BMW-3, Alpine PDX 4.100
BoondogUK is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #29
marcus321
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 567
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoondogUK View Post
loving the brickwall back drop for the photoshoot... really brings out the cars... nice work!
Thanks, I really liked that location. Props to Chris(the photographer) for doing really good photoshop work on this location. He really made a great shot into an amazing one.
marcus321 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #30
SacksLax
Private First Class
 
SacksLax's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 SG 335i e92
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 104
iTrader: (1)

Damn, looks like next time you guys do this I need to get in on it. I don't have a good camera, or a camera except my GS3. Both cars look great. Paint that window trim!
__________________
"Ambition is the path to success...persistence is the car you arrive in"
SacksLax is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #31
SacksLax
Private First Class
 
SacksLax's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 SG 335i e92
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 104
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKLYZ View Post
Sweet pics! I noticed you guys are in Raleigh NC. My car is currently hibernating up there until I get back in a couple of months. I have all sorts of new suspension parts lying around (M3 bits) that I plan on having installed. I also have new rotors & SS brake lines etc. to be installed. Who does your work? I'll be looking for a BMW specialist to do the work without the dealership costs!
Not to double post, but Bimmer Performance Center in Raleigh is hands down the best place to get work done on your BMW. Dan used to be the head mechanic at Leith. They are the only people who touch my car and they have all the diagnostic and coding tools that the dealer has. I cannot stress enough the quality of their work and the honesty that they bring to the table. I trust whatever Dan or Mike says and they have yet to steer me wrong, or I have yet to be even slightly disappointed. They also have cars and coffee every third Saturday of the month I believe. They are also 30% cheaper than the dealership, and they do better work.
__________________
"Ambition is the path to success...persistence is the car you arrive in"
SacksLax is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #32
GRLPWR
Lieutenant
 
GRLPWR's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Durham, NC

Posts: 488
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Looks great! BTW, where is that brick wall? Durham has some awesome places for pics but I don't recall seeing that one (unless it's hiding in a crack downtown somewhere).

And, to piggy-back on the comment regarding BPC (Bimmer Performance Center), yes, that's a great place to take your car. The guys are awesome, down to earth, and even take aftermarket warranties. Mine's been there several times (there now) and I'll continue to take it there after my warranty runs out (scared....will happen by the end of the month).

Side note: it's not a "Cars and Coffee" they hold every 3rd Saturday...it's actually the local BMWCCA chapter that meet there but ALL are welcome (member or not).
GRLPWR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #33
Blindside_137
Major General
 
Blindside_137's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 E93 Space Gray 328
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC // Blacksburg, VA

Posts: 5,235
iTrader: (1)

Btw is there a custom diffuser setup on the white e92? I swear I've seen it downtown before. Not sure if it had quads but it had a setup I had not seen before.
__________________
M3 Edition Grilles|Painted Reflectors|Matte Black Vinyl Window Trim|CF Performance Spoiler|35% Tint|19" Satin Black Avant Garde M359|Lux H8 V3
OEM Aero Lip|M3 Side Skirts|LCI Tails|M-tech Rear|Duke Dynamics CF Performance|Cyba 4.0 Black Chrome
Blindside_137 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #34
marcus321
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 567
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Btw is there a custom diffuser setup on the white e92? I swear I've seen it downtown before. Not sure if it had quads but it had a setup I had not seen before.
Ya it's a diffuser I have never seen a before. He works downtown so it was definitel his car . I'll take a pic one day of it and see if anyone can identify it.
marcus321 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #35
Blindside_137
Major General
 
Blindside_137's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 E93 Space Gray 328
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC // Blacksburg, VA

Posts: 5,235
iTrader: (1)

Nice! Both are super clean cars
__________________
M3 Edition Grilles|Painted Reflectors|Matte Black Vinyl Window Trim|CF Performance Spoiler|35% Tint|19" Satin Black Avant Garde M359|Lux H8 V3
OEM Aero Lip|M3 Side Skirts|LCI Tails|M-tech Rear|Duke Dynamics CF Performance|Cyba 4.0 Black Chrome
Blindside_137 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #36
Ivan@PYSpeed.com
 
Ivan@PYSpeed.com's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 3,953
iTrader: (4)

nice photos
Ivan@PYSpeed.com is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #37
remmib
General
 
remmib's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway

Posts: 26,040
iTrader: (0)

Very nice cars, and cool pics.
__________________

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3D Design Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
remmib is offline   Norway
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #38
Game
Brigadier General
 
Game's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

Posts: 4,929
iTrader: (15)

Awesome shots.

Both good looking cars too.
__________________
Game is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #39
BLKLYZ
Colonel
 
BLKLYZ's Avatar
 
Drives: BSM 335i E92
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: FT. Bragg, NC.

Posts: 2,263
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 335i  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus321 View Post
Thanks! I've done all my own work except clutch install. Saves even more money for more mods If you ever need install help let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacksLax View Post
Not to double post, but Bimmer Performance Center in Raleigh is hands down the best place to get work done on your BMW. Dan used to be the head mechanic at Leith. They are the only people who touch my car and they have all the diagnostic and coding tools that the dealer has. I cannot stress enough the quality of their work and the honesty that they bring to the table. I trust whatever Dan or Mike says and they have yet to steer me wrong, or I have yet to be even slightly disappointed. They also have cars and coffee every third Saturday of the month I believe. They are also 30% cheaper than the dealership, and they do better work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLPWR View Post
Looks great! BTW, where is that brick wall? Durham has some awesome places for pics but I don't recall seeing that one (unless it's hiding in a crack downtown somewhere).

And, to piggy-back on the comment regarding BPC (Bimmer Performance Center), yes, that's a great place to take your car. The guys are awesome, down to earth, and even take aftermarket warranties. Mine's been there several times (there now) and I'll continue to take it there after my warranty runs out (scared....will happen by the end of the month).

Side note: it's not a "Cars and Coffee" they hold every 3rd Saturday...it's actually the local BMWCCA chapter that meet there but ALL are welcome (member or not).
Cool, I guess Ill be checking out BPC when I return. I have a few things I'll be getting when I return! Thanks for the help!
__________________
OSS AE's/LCI Tails/R1 Concepts C/D Rotors/ER CP/UR CAI/Vossen CV3's/H&R Sports/Koni Yellows/M3 bits
BLKLYZ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #40
MARIO K
Brigadier General
 
MARIO K's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Posts: 3,397
iTrader: (8)

badass rides and shots!
MARIO K is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 11:21 AM   #41
SacksLax
Private First Class
 
SacksLax's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 SG 335i e92
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 104
iTrader: (1)

Marcus, I'm pretty sure I live right near you. Next time you go out for a shoot let me know. I've been meaning to get some legit pictures of my car since I finally got it looking the way I want. I guess one of these days I could stop by a Sonic meet.
__________________
"Ambition is the path to success...persistence is the car you arrive in"
SacksLax is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #42
A3Photography
Automotive Photographer
 
A3Photography's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 264
iTrader: (2)

Nice!
__________________

Project Superman: Photoshoot Pictures

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=876055
Project Superman: Build Thread
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813698
A3Photography is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #43
marcus321
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 567
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacksLax View Post
Marcus, I'm pretty sure I live right near you. Next time you go out for a shoot let me know. I've been meaning to get some legit pictures of my car since I finally got it looking the way I want. I guess one of these days I could stop by a Sonic meet.
I never go to the sonic meets. I think I went once in the last 6 months lol. Im definitely in for some more photos. As soon as I get coilovers installed we can do one.
marcus321 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #44
TurboAL47
Captain
 
TurboAL47's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi coupe
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Queens, NYC

Posts: 868
iTrader: (20)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to TurboAL47
Lookin good!
__________________

'14 SG F15 - MSport / '08 AW E92 | Mods and Photoshoot |
TurboAL47 is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST