E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > NC folks - where are you?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-01-2013, 04:49 PM   #1299
jon_335
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 173
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus321 View Post
Cars and Coffee is tomorrow...not next week
I meant the one at Bottle Revolution next Saturday. I'll be at Cars & Coffee tomorrow, too. Tomorrow is gonna be cold!
__________________

2007 BMW 335i | Garner, North Carolina
jon_335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2013, 07:56 AM   #1300
EASTCOASTNINJA
WILL
 
EASTCOASTNINJA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Alpine White 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fayetteville, NC

Posts: 420
iTrader: (1)

Hey what's up yall, I'm finally making my way back from Maryland this week. Anything worth while going on this weekend?
EASTCOASTNINJA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #1301
MMMCOOKIES335...
Lieutenant
 
MMMCOOKIES335...'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i M-sport Lemans
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Apex, NC

Posts: 468
iTrader: (1)

Good god was it cold this morning at cnc.
__________________
**2009 335i M-sport--G5 ISO--AR 3" ******* DP's--BMS DCI--VRSF 7" FMIC--BMS Charge pipe--Spec 2+/SMFW--Whiteline.au Subframe Bushings--Hawk HPS pads/Stoptech Slotted rotors--Eibach Pro/Koni yellow--M3 arms all around--BMW SSK--LUX V3--Michelin PSS**
MMMCOOKIES335... is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #1302
Blindside_137
Brigadier General
 
Blindside_137's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 E93 Space Gray 328
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC // Blacksburg, VA

Posts: 4,882
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMCOOKIES335... View Post
Good god was it cold this morning at cnc.
was your plate NTHUSIAST? good lord that car looked good
__________________
M3 Edition Grilles|Painted Reflectors|Matte Black Vinyl Window Trim|M3 Lip Spoiler|35% Tint|19" Satin Black Avant Garde M359|Lux H8 V3
OEM Aero Lip|M3 Side Skirts|LCI Tails|M-tech Rear|Duke Dynamics CF Performance|Cyba 4.0 Black Chrome
Blindside_137 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #1303
ndukyh
The Tanzanian
 
ndukyh's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E90 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Durham

Posts: 460
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
was your plate NTHUSIAST? good lord that car looked good
For real. I checked that out a few times. Gotta love M Sport LCI
ndukyh is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-06-2013, 01:15 PM   #1304
GRLPWR
Lieutenant
 
GRLPWR's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Durham, NC

Posts: 488
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdiaz View Post
Hey folks, just wanted to pass along my indy master tech info for all your maintenance and bmw car issues. He is in RTP. My 2011 has 70k and he keeps it running like new. bimmer.specialist1@gmail.com (Jon). You can also find him on LinkedIn.
70k? You've been doing a lot of driving! lol What's the name of the shop? Also, just wondering, what kinds of repairs (if any) have you had done? I'm about to turn 100k and have had several things replaced/repaired lately (some things just normal wear/tear).
GRLPWR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-06-2013, 08:49 PM   #1305
rogerdiaz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 335d
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Durham,NC

Posts: 516
iTrader: (2)

71k today

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLPWR View Post
70k? You've been doing a lot of driving! lol What's the name of the shop? Also, just wondering, what kinds of repairs (if any) have you had done? I'm about to turn 100k and have had several things replaced/repaired lately (some things just normal wear/tear).
No repairs thus far. Brakes, brake flush, oil changes, fuel filter changes, cabin filters, air filters is what he has done on mine. I supply the parts from tischer. He works from home in his ample garages. Shoot him an email and ask him what you are interested in. You can find him on linked in also. Very professional and extremely reasonable prices.
rogerdiaz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-06-2013, 11:15 PM   #1306
MMMCOOKIES335...
Lieutenant
 
MMMCOOKIES335...'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i M-sport Lemans
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Apex, NC

Posts: 468
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMCOOKIES335... View Post
Good god was it cold this morning at cnc.
was your plate NTHUSIAST? good lord that car looked good
Yep, that was me, I greatly appreciate it guys 😊.
__________________
**2009 335i M-sport--G5 ISO--AR 3" ******* DP's--BMS DCI--VRSF 7" FMIC--BMS Charge pipe--Spec 2+/SMFW--Whiteline.au Subframe Bushings--Hawk HPS pads/Stoptech Slotted rotors--Eibach Pro/Koni yellow--M3 arms all around--BMW SSK--LUX V3--Michelin PSS**
MMMCOOKIES335... is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-06-2013, 11:47 PM   #1307
jon_335
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 173
iTrader: (1)

Someone buy my e36 so I can start modding my e92!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=812182
__________________

2007 BMW 335i | Garner, North Carolina
jon_335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-10-2013, 07:08 AM   #1308
theinfamousdrew
Big Member
 
theinfamousdrew's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i xDrive ///M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Charlotte

Posts: 907
iTrader: (9)

Garage List
Does anyone have any wheels for sale?
Im looking for a set of 18" VMR V710's or something similar.
__________________
theinfamousdrew is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #1309
EASTCOASTNINJA
WILL
 
EASTCOASTNINJA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Alpine White 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fayetteville, NC

Posts: 420
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousdrew
Does anyone have any wheels for sale?
Im looking for a set of 18" VMR V710's or something similar.
I got 19" vmr 710s hyper silver
EASTCOASTNINJA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #1310
marcus321
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 559
iTrader: (0)

Got a photoshoot done yesterday evening...thought I would share it with you guys.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...9#post13614239
marcus321 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-10-2013, 09:52 PM   #1311
jon_335
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 173
iTrader: (1)

Great pics, Marcus! Car looks awesome! I think I might need to do some slotted/drilled rotors at some point.
__________________

2007 BMW 335i | Garner, North Carolina
jon_335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #1312
rogerdiaz
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 335d
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Durham,NC

Posts: 516
iTrader: (2)

sexy as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus321 View Post
Got a photoshoot done yesterday evening...thought I would share it with you guys.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...9#post13614239
awesome pics! Can I ask who did your bumper paint/install?
rogerdiaz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 02:42 AM   #1313
marcus321
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 559
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdiaz View Post
awesome pics! Can I ask who did your bumper paint/install?
I do my own install. It's so easy I would help anyone. For paint I take it to triangle collision and they have done all my cars and do nothing but amazing work.
marcus321 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #1314
M3squared
New Member
 
Drives: 2004 BMW M3 Convertible
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fayetteville, NC

Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

Selling the M3 - 2004 BMW M3 Convertible

---
2004
Quote:
BMW
Quote:
M3
Quote:
Convertible
in Excellent Condition
– no low ball offers – asking 18,900. Well taken care of - the body is in pristine condition . Great vehicle with 84,000 miles – definitely lower than the average miles for this vehicle. Runs great, no accidents and clear Title in Hand. Black Leather seats are in great condition with slight wear on the Driver’s seat, includes OEM BMW Embroidered Driver and Passenger Seat covers & OEM BMW M3 Embroidered (w/Stripes) steering wheel, shifter and console cover. Also a separate Air Intake is available for this model.

Serious Inquiries Only - Please call 210, two five zero,0661 for more information or pictures. Located in Fayetteville,
Quote:
NC
.
Attached Images
      

Last edited by M3squared; 03-15-2013 at 11:50 AM.
M3squared is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2013, 02:03 PM   #1315
M3squared
New Member
 
Drives: 2004 BMW M3 Convertible
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Fayetteville, NC

Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

Meets

Are there weekly meetups out here in the Fayetteville area, or do you guys just do the Coffee and Cars? Saw one group but they were a mix of alot of different cars and no bimmers
M3squared is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #1316
EASTCOASTNINJA
WILL
 
EASTCOASTNINJA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Alpine White 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fayetteville, NC

Posts: 420
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3squared
Are there weekly meetups out here in the Fayetteville area, or do you guys just do the Coffee and Cars? Saw one group but they were a mix of alot of different cars and no bimmers
We are meeting up Friday by Home Depot and target on skibo. What do u drive?
EASTCOASTNINJA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #1317
ndukyh
The Tanzanian
 
ndukyh's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E90 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Durham

Posts: 460
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Question and Contribution

First, for the question: Anyone know where to get a good detail/wax done in the Raleigh/Durham area? I'm thinking about something well done like this that I guess would probably end up being in the $4-500 range (i.e. not some car wash spot that "details" for $80): http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=817617

And the contribution: A few people were asking about where to get body work done in the RDU area. I mentioned Kenny Hawkins but hadn't yet used them. Finally got around to getting my M Aero Kit installed by them and here are some pictures:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=814631

They did a great job and I'd highly recommend them especially considering their price which was very reasonable compared to what other shops in the area were offering.
ndukyh is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #1318
Blindside_137
Brigadier General
 
Blindside_137's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 E93 Space Gray 328
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC // Blacksburg, VA

Posts: 4,882
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndukyh View Post
Question and Contribution

First, for the question: Anyone know where to get a good detail/wax done in the Raleigh/Durham area? I'm thinking about something well done like this that I guess would probably end up being in the $4-500 range (i.e. not some car wash spot that "details" for $80): http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=817617

And the contribution: A few people were asking about where to get body work done in the RDU area. I mentioned Kenny Hawkins but hadn't yet used them. Finally got around to getting my M Aero Kit installed by them and here are some pictures:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=814631

They did a great job and I'd highly recommend them especially considering their price which was very reasonable compared to what other shops in the area were offering.
Thanks for the contribution. I'm planning to get an mtech rear bumper and am looking for places do paint for me. My dad knows the owner of paragon collision and I was planning to take it to them when the time comes. But I will definitely get in touch with Kenny Hawkins for a quote, as well as triangle collision.

The car looks beautiful in those pics!
__________________
M3 Edition Grilles|Painted Reflectors|Matte Black Vinyl Window Trim|M3 Lip Spoiler|35% Tint|19" Satin Black Avant Garde M359|Lux H8 V3
OEM Aero Lip|M3 Side Skirts|LCI Tails|M-tech Rear|Duke Dynamics CF Performance|Cyba 4.0 Black Chrome
Blindside_137 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #1319
ndukyh
The Tanzanian
 
ndukyh's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E90 335i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Durham

Posts: 460
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Thanks for the contribution. I'm planning to get an mtech rear bumper and am looking for places do paint for me. My dad knows the owner of paragon collision and I was planning to take it to them when the time comes. But I will definitely get in touch with Kenny Hawkins for a quote, as well as triangle collision.

The car looks beautiful in those pics!
Thanks man. Yeah you'd probably get a good deal knowing the owner of a place. Plus I'm sure they'd make sure to do a great job so that sounds great. Whoever you end up using be sure to let us know how it goes.
ndukyh is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #1320
Blindside_137
Brigadier General
 
Blindside_137's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 E93 Space Gray 328
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC // Blacksburg, VA

Posts: 4,882
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndukyh View Post
Thanks man. Yeah you'd probably get a good deal knowing the owner of a place. Plus I'm sure they'd make sure to do a great job so that sounds great. Whoever you end up using be sure to let us know how it goes.
Thanks I will definitely post up who I go with and how it goes. I just looked up locations and reviews of all those places. Now only to save up a few hundred more and I'll begin pulling the trigger on parts.
__________________
M3 Edition Grilles|Painted Reflectors|Matte Black Vinyl Window Trim|M3 Lip Spoiler|35% Tint|19" Satin Black Avant Garde M359|Lux H8 V3
OEM Aero Lip|M3 Side Skirts|LCI Tails|M-tech Rear|Duke Dynamics CF Performance|Cyba 4.0 Black Chrome
Blindside_137 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST