E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: 09-11 335i or 335d sedan



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #1
AK8282
New Member
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

WTB: 09-11 335i or 335d sedan

Want to buy 09-11 335i or 335d sedan. Prefer auto but will will entertain 6mt. Must have nav, premium, cold pckg. Black or blue exterior, dark interior. Looking to spend around $30,000. Willing to travel for pick up. Let me know what you've got!

Last edited by AK8282; 03-21-2013 at 02:39 PM.
AK8282 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #2
xnfsx
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY

Posts: 555
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK8282
Want to buy 09-11 335i or 335d sedan. Prefer auto but will will entertain 6mt. Must have nav, premium, cold pckg. Black or blue exterior, dark interior. Looking to spend around $30,000. Willing to travel for pick up. Let me know what you've got!
I have a 335i lease though. 21 months left fully equipped with residual 33,960. lmk.
xnfsx is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
ruslik
Banned
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nj

Posts: 118
iTrader: (3)

hmmmm not really wanting to sell but for right price why not
mine is 09 e90 with 18k miles
sport package with jb4 and intakes
no navi no heated seats
black dakota leather dark grain interior
ruslik is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
Traice99
New Member
 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 17
iTrader: (0)

Check this proposition:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...9#post13660669
Traice99 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2013, 03:01 PM   #5
AK8282
New Member
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnfsx View Post
I have a 335i lease though. 21 months left fully equipped with residual 33,960. lmk.
Thank you but not looking to take over lease.
AK8282 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2013, 03:09 PM   #6
AK8282
New Member
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslik View Post
hmmmm not really wanting to sell but for right price why not
mine is 09 e90 with 18k miles
sport package with jb4 and intakes
no navi no heated seats
black dakota leather dark grain interior
not the options i'm looking for. thanks anyways
AK8282 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #7
AK8282
New Member
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traice99 View Post
Very nice car, i too am looking for a sedan. glws
AK8282 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #8
AK8282
New Member
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for the posts. Im still looking, please keep them coming!

Last edited by AK8282; 03-22-2013 at 03:26 PM.
AK8282 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST