E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > *OFFICIAL Michigan Chat & Meet Thread*



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #815
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
494
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

iTrader: (2)

Well it down between the m359, m310 and lmr rep in a 18".

Kinda want to do a 18x10 rear but will it work without rubbing that's the question
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #816
mashimarho
BMW Genius
mashimarho's Avatar
United_States
191
Rep
10,518
Posts

 
Drives: e92 LCI 335i xDrive™
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, michigan

iTrader: (36)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
Ok will do.

And u said get me to figure out that I want. I realized the kinda wheel I do like is a wheel with a deep lip on the back. Like a 5-6 spoke or split.
You should honestly start posting in the wheel section. This is the regional section. I think you'll get more attention and answers over there.
__________________

My Progress: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770326
Volk///ER///BMS///KW///VRSF///ARKYM///DD///CYBA///STOPTECH///BMW Performance ///
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #817
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
494
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashimarho View Post
You should honestly start posting in the wheel section. This is the regional section. I think you'll get more attention and answers over there.
i know i just did that, my bad
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #818
peacob
New Member
0
Rep
10
Posts

 
Drives: N54 335i, Audi A4
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Mitten State

iTrader: (0)

Checking in from Troy... I've spent most of the past few years on Audizine and MIVE. My dad happens to be the BMW enthusiast. I'm a Euro car enthusiast in general, and registered here because my dad's warranty on his N54 is just about over, so let the modding commence.

He is pretty much going to be using me to browse the forums for parts/upgrades. He knows about cars, but isnt huge on the forums, so I will most likely be doing all the reading and making the performance upgrade suggestions.

First on our list, and will probably be ordering today or tomorrow is a Vanguard exhuast with AR catless DP's and Cobb Software.

Not sure if any of you attend cars and coffee, or do the woodward meets on fridays/saturdays at the potbelly parking lot. I'm usually there when i can.

My car as it currently sits - Its in wintermode status right now, and once it warms up i'll be readjusting the coilovers and going lower


One of the cleanest unmolested e46's you'll find.


And the 335i when we picked it up 2 years ago (not much has really changed)




Look forward to getting to know fellow Mitten residents.
__________________
2004 Audi A4 - The eventual track car
N54 335i 6MT (the father/son project)
E46 328i - DD
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #819
Blaster400
FBO+RB's
Blaster400's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
543
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i E92 BSM 6AT
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Birmingham, MI

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 335i E92  [4.95]
Send a message via AIM to Blaster400
Welcome peacob!
__________________
11.5 @123 MPH | JB4 G5 w/WEDGE flash | FBO | RB Turbos | Quaife | Öhlins | Brembo
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #820
J-Spec Dan
shamone
J-Spec Dan's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
2,649
Posts

 
Drives: E90 330i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: C H I C A G O

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [4.08]
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacob View Post
Checking in from Troy... I've spent most of the past few years on Audizine and MIVE. My dad happens to be the BMW enthusiast. I'm a Euro car enthusiast in general, and registered here because my dad's warranty on his N54 is just about over, so let the modding commence.

He is pretty much going to be using me to browse the forums for parts/upgrades. He knows about cars, but isnt huge on the forums, so I will most likely be doing all the reading and making the performance upgrade suggestions.

First on our list, and will probably be ordering today or tomorrow is a Vanguard exhuast with AR catless DP's and Cobb Software.

Not sure if any of you attend cars and coffee, or do the woodward meets on fridays/saturdays at the potbelly parking lot. I'm usually there when i can.

My car as it currently sits - Its in wintermode status right now, and once it warms up i'll be readjusting the coilovers and going lower


One of the cleanest unmolested e46's you'll find.


And the 335i when we picked it up 2 years ago (not much has really changed)




Look forward to getting to know fellow Mitten residents.
welcome! great looking cars. the 335i is pretty much my 330i's twin when i'm rocking the winter tires.

i'll be at C&C on April 6. maybe i'll see you there.
__________________
BMW CCA Member 483866
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2013, 08:36 PM   #821
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
494
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

iTrader: (2)

Welcome man
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #822
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
494
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

iTrader: (2)

Nvm found a place for my question
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #823
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
494
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

iTrader: (2)

For anyone looking to get their fenders rolled a place called inline auto does them. Called shadow art tint and they referred me to them.

Guy charges 140 for the rear. Going there to have them rolled and the windows tinted at the same time. Shadow art will come to the place. Will be a good day.
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #824
peacob
New Member
0
Rep
10
Posts

 
Drives: N54 335i, Audi A4
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Mitten State

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
For anyone looking to get their fenders rolled a place called inline auto does them. Called shadow art tint and they referred me to them.

Guy charges 140 for the rear. Going there to have them rolled and the windows tinted at the same time. Shadow art will come to the place. Will be a good day.
More info on inline auto? I google searched "inline auto michigan" and didnt really come up with anything.
__________________
2004 Audi A4 - The eventual track car
N54 335i 6MT (the father/son project)
E46 328i - DD
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #825
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
494
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

iTrader: (2)

It's a guy who opened up his own shop in the Detroit area. Has owned it for 6 years I guess. He loves tuner cars and has rolled countless fenders. He is buying a brand new roller that is better then the ones u can rent because it has an updated wheel and what not I guess.

He said he can roll them or if needed he can actually flair out the whole fender. But that's $70 more but I don't need it for a 19x10.

He sounds like a stand up guy and if shadow art stands behind him, shadow art tints 100k cars, ill trust him. I have his cell if interested
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #826
peacob
New Member
0
Rep
10
Posts

 
Drives: N54 335i, Audi A4
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Mitten State

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
It's a guy who opened up his own shop in the Detroit area. Has owned it for 6 years I guess. He loves tuner cars and has rolled countless fenders. He is buying a brand new roller that is better then the ones u can rent because it has an updated wheel and what not I guess.

He said he can roll them or if needed he can actually flair out the whole fender. But that's $70 more but I don't need it for a 19x10.

He sounds like a stand up guy and if shadow art stands behind him, shadow art tints 100k cars, ill trust him. I have his cell if interested
You're more than welcome to PM me his number, my audi will be slammed within the next week, and although i put a lot of stretch on my wheels, i have a feeling i'll need some rolling done for my front and rear.
__________________
2004 Audi A4 - The eventual track car
N54 335i 6MT (the father/son project)
E46 328i - DD
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 06:05 PM   #827
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
494
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

iTrader: (2)

Just sent u the number
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #828
charrigan
Private First Class
1
Rep
116
Posts

 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ann Arbor, MI

iTrader: (2)

Welcome to e90post peacob. I'm the guy who mounted up your new setup. I'm sorry but I completely forgot your name.

I love your a4 and your dads e90 looks clean.
__________________
07 e90 335i
06 Range Rover Sport
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 07:19 PM   #829
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
494
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

iTrader: (2)

Oh snap! What brands does your shop carry
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 11:00 PM   #830
peacob
New Member
0
Rep
10
Posts

 
Drives: N54 335i, Audi A4
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Mitten State

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charrigan View Post
Welcome to e90post peacob. I'm the guy who mounted up your new setup. I'm sorry but I completely forgot your name.

I love your a4 and your dads e90 looks clean.
Chris i presume? I too have a short memory lol

Funny running into you here, thanks again for stretching my tires for me (well, your old tires for that matter), i would have been screwed without you.

Names Brian.... last name is Peacock.. easy to remember
__________________
2004 Audi A4 - The eventual track car
N54 335i 6MT (the father/son project)
E46 328i - DD

Last edited by peacob; 03-25-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 11:09 PM   #831
peacob
New Member
0
Rep
10
Posts

 
Drives: N54 335i, Audi A4
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Mitten State

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
Just sent u the number
Thanks again!
__________________
2004 Audi A4 - The eventual track car
N54 335i 6MT (the father/son project)
E46 328i - DD
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #832
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
494
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

iTrader: (2)

No problem man, he said he's getting his roller in next week and will be rolling his own fenders. I can't wait to have mine done. Shadow art is actually coming there to tint my windows so ill have tint and fenders rolled in one day for not a bad price. Tint is 250 I think for all windows and a strip on the windshield 5%. Thought about doing the entire windshield but its $100 and I think I'm ok. Then rolling is $140. Not bad.
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 07:10 AM   #833
ForgedDistributing
Lieutenant
ForgedDistributing's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
561
Posts

 
Drives: FBO N55 >:)
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida/Michigan

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
No problem man, he said he's getting his roller in next week and will be rolling his own fenders. I can't wait to have mine done. Shadow art is actually coming there to tint my windows so ill have tint and fenders rolled in one day for not a bad price. Tint is 250 I think for all windows and a strip on the windshield 5%. Thought about doing the entire windshield but its $100 and I think I'm ok. Then rolling is $140. Not bad.
^^^ Might as well just post the number for everyone to see. I get people asking me all the time who to go to.
__________________

PH: (616) 914-6677 FAX: (305) 255-5446
Contact me for exclusive forum and wholesale pricing!
Email: Sean@Forgeddistributing.com
Site: http://www.forgeddistributing.com/
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 07:16 AM   #834
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
494
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

iTrader: (2)

Anyone who wants to have their fenders rolled and has searched everywhere, here is someone who will roll fenders for $70 per fender.

Angelo @ Import Auto
(248) 974-5337

This is his cell, so if he doesn't answer, leave a message and he will return your messages ASAP.
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #835
Chaldo1023
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 BMW 328 X-drive
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oakland, MI

iTrader: (0)

Hello everyone, I am new to the site as well as the BMW world. I picked up a 2009 328i with X-drive a couple weeks ago, I am in the Royal Oak / Berkley area. I am looking to code a few things on my car such as unlock doors when car is turned off, angel eyes as DRL and corer delete. Does anyone around here do this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #836
ForgedDistributing
Lieutenant
ForgedDistributing's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
561
Posts

 
Drives: FBO N55 >:)
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida/Michigan

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaldo1023 View Post
Hello everyone, I am new to the site as well as the BMW world. I picked up a 2009 328i with X-drive a couple weeks ago, I am in the Royal Oak / Berkley area. I am looking to code a few things on my car such as unlock doors when car is turned off, angel eyes as DRL and corer delete. Does anyone around here do this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Welcome to the forums. The only coding guy that I know of locally is in Chicago. He comes to Holland every once in a while though.
__________________

PH: (616) 914-6677 FAX: (305) 255-5446
Contact me for exclusive forum and wholesale pricing!
Email: Sean@Forgeddistributing.com
Site: http://www.forgeddistributing.com/
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST