E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Advan Dyno Day



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #45
DR-JEKL
Lieutenant Colonel
32
Rep
1,958
Posts

 
Drives: Space Grey 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Newcastle Ozstraylia

iTrader: (1)

Shit its running a fair amount of boost!

That's my run in comparison:

Appreciate 0
      03-19-2013, 05:01 AM   #46
keungleung
Private
0
Rep
54
Posts

 
Drives: 08 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Missed most of you guys cause i went late in the day.

After seeing all the power with pretty simple tunes, i feel like my stock car is way behind. Time to consider getting a tune before my warranty runs out.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2013, 05:33 AM   #47
DR-JEKL
Lieutenant Colonel
32
Rep
1,958
Posts

 
Drives: Space Grey 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Newcastle Ozstraylia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keungleung View Post
Missed most of you guys cause i went late in the day.

After seeing all the power with pretty simple tunes, i feel like my stock car is way behind. Time to consider getting a tune before my warranty runs out.
Once you have had a tune you will have wished it had been done sooner its that good!
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 07:52 AM   #48
335i-boy
First Lieutenant
3
Rep
391
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

I haven't been around on e90post since last December. I have been trying to come up to speed on the main N54 forum and our aussie space over the last few weeks. Bloody hell there have been some exciting things going on.

N54 into an E87
Lots of E85 stuff
Stock 335i N54 DCT's doing 11's in the states
Alpina Flash for 6AT (...gotta have that)

I am FBO and don't think I will be in the 11's at this stage.

That 262rwkw run is awesome Edwin.

Are you in an E92 these days? What happened to the 135i? On that 262kw run, was your car completely stock, I mean not even an intake. Was it on 98oct only or 98 and E85? Meth? Were you using the BMS Flash? What map on the JB4 were you using? Custom or OTS?

A lot of questions I know. I'm chomping at the bit. I am excited about a stock 11sec N54 to say the least.
__________________
2008 E92 335i M-Sport | Sapphire Black | Sunroof | Creme Beige | Poplar Grey | Logic 7 | 6AT | 19" AG M359's | Michelin PSS | LUX V3 | COBB | E85 | Steve AZ Walbro inline | Vishnu DCI | BMS CP | AR Design Catless DP's | Forge DV's | Helix IC | (Stock Cat. back) |

Last edited by 335i-boy; 03-27-2013 at 07:58 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #49
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
96
Rep
4,873
Posts


 
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i-boy View Post
Are you in an E92 these days? What happened to the 135i? On that 262kw run, was your car completely stock, I mean not even an intake. Was it on 98oct only or 98 and E85? Meth? Were you using the BMS Flash? What map on the JB4 were you using? Custom or OTS?

A lot of questions I know. I'm chomping at the bit. I am excited about a stock 11sec N54 to say the least.
Post #39 in this thread answers most of those questions

I believe Edwin sold the 135 to make way for the E92.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #50
JB4-335
Colonel
JB4-335's Avatar
Australia
35
Rep
2,600
Posts

 
Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ink View Post
That's an awesome result!!!

The E85 mix, is that just a petrol mix?
Thanks Ian.

Yes it's 80% 98 and 20% E85.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i-boy View Post
I haven't been around on e90post since last December. I have been trying to come up to speed on the main N54 forum and our aussie space over the last few weeks. Bloody hell there have been some exciting things going on.

N54 into an E87
Lots of E85 stuff
Stock 335i N54 DCT's doing 11's in the states
Alpina Flash for 6AT (...gotta have that)

I am FBO and don't think I will be in the 11's at this stage.

That 262rwkw run is awesome Edwin.

Are you in an E92 these days? What happened to the 135i? On that 262kw run, was your car completely stock, I mean not even an intake. Was it on 98oct only or 98 and E85? Meth? Were you using the BMS Flash? What map on the JB4 were you using? Custom or OTS?

A lot of questions I know. I'm chomping at the bit. I am excited about a stock 11sec N54 to say the least.
Thanks mate.

Yeah sold the 135i and bought an 09 E92 335i. It was just time to change. Don't think I've ever kept a car as long as that one (almost 3 years). Car was stock on the dyno day except JB4 G5 ISO map 5. Unfortunately not running meth in this car yet but will be soon. I'll also be upgrading my lpfp in a few weeks to run a heavier mix of E85.
__________________
JB4
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST