E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Getbmwparts.com review

04-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
1AddictsAnonymous
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Drives: 08 135i M Sport 6MT

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Getbmwparts.com review

Hey guys, I know there are a few of these already floating around but I wanted to share what a great experience I had with purchasing from Evan and Jason...

Got the BMW PI for my car, they were very knowledgable and assured me the PI would work with my 323 even though only 328 was listed. I spoke with both Evan and Jason via email, for about a week prior to purchase and they were very quick to respond and extremely helpful. They suggested using a re-shipper as they can't ship outside the states and it worked out great! After all the extra costs for shipping and importing I still saved over $200 vs what my dealer quoted me, I would buy again in a heartbeat.

Thanks again Evan & Jason for providing your products and such great prices and offering such amazing customer support!

Appreciate 0
      04-10-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
zibawal
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2012 X5D

I am in the market for some m3 performance parts and would Le to e contacted by any one from their side
Appreciate 0