E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > what's wrong with alpinemss ?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
willyboy
New Member
 
Drives: e92 335d M packet
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: France

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

what's wrong with alpinemss ?

Hi.

I ordered a HID kit on early december that I received at the end of january. Alex used to reply to all my messages.

I had a problem with one bulb during the installation ( my fault ) so I ordered on february 2nd replacements bulbs kits one 6000K and one 8000K.

At the end of february I sent an email to Alex to get the tracking number but got no answer.

Then I sent another mail on march 8th but still no reply.

Then I sent 2 PMs to alex on this site. No reply.

I sent 1 PM to robin@alpine . No reply.

Since I ordered my kit on december I still can'tuse it and I don't know if it works.

I'm desperate... and disappointed.

I hope someone will get my message in a bottle.

William
willyboy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
E3r2E9r
Banned
 
Drives: 3 Series
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NE

Posts: 421
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyboy View Post
Hi.

I ordered a HID kit on early december that I received at the end of january. Alex used to reply to all my messages.

I had a problem with one bulb during the installation ( my fault ) so I ordered on february 2nd replacements bulbs kits one 6000K and one 8000K.

At the end of february I sent an email to Alex to get the tracking number but got no answer.

Then I sent another mail on march 8th but still no reply.

Then I sent 2 PMs to alex on this site. No reply.

I sent 1 PM to robin@alpine . No reply.

Since I ordered my kit on december I still can'tuse it and I don't know if it works.

I'm desperate... and disappointed.

I hope someone will get my message in a bottle.

William
Do a search here, they have he worst reputation next to e92 lighting. Only trusted lighting vendor on here is top gear solutions. Call your credit card company or file a dispute on PayPal. I'm not the quickest person to just go that route but you gave the vendor plenty of time.
E3r2E9r is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2013, 06:48 AM   #3
willyboy
New Member
 
Drives: e92 335d M packet
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: France

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for your advises. I did not use paypal. for the moment I would just like them to send my bulbs because I can't use my kit. Hope they'll read this thread.
willyboy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #4
elcheapoloco
douchebaggo
 
Drives: stick
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: CA

Posts: 546
iTrader: (1)

Strange. I bought from them and have since communicated with them quite a few times. Never had a problem. Alex installed the lights for me and he seems to be a stand up guy. Hope you get this resolved soon.
elcheapoloco is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-10-2013, 12:12 AM   #5
elcheapoloco
douchebaggo
 
Drives: stick
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: CA

Posts: 546
iTrader: (1)

And you can buy replacement bulbs anywhere. Just make sure you buy the right type. Alpine uses AC ballasts, so you will need bulbs designed for that.
elcheapoloco is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-10-2013, 02:41 AM   #6
willyboy
New Member
 
Drives: e92 335d M packet
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: France

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcheapoloco View Post
Strange. I bought from them and have since communicated with them quite a few times. Never had a problem. Alex installed the lights for me and he seems to be a stand up guy. Hope you get this resolved soon.
Hello ... I sent emails on alex@alpinemss.com and even on a personnal email address alex used to give me. I sent 3 PMs to alex@alpine on this site and one to robin@alpine. And I got no answer I check my spam box every day. Indeed this is strange but true !

Thanks for the ballast trick.
willyboy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #7
willyboy
New Member
 
Drives: e92 335d M packet
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: France

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcheapoloco View Post
And you can buy replacement bulbs anywhere. Just make sure you buy the right type. Alpine uses AC ballasts, so you will need bulbs designed for that.
Indeed I found on ebay the same bulbs than alpine ... 2 x cheaper.

Won't waste my time, money and nerves with these guys anymore.

Thank you for your help and great advice !
willyboy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST