E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > anyone wanna go car shopping for me? (Marietta, GA)

04-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
F22
2Addict Pledge
Rep
Drives: Acura RSX-S

anyone wanna go car shopping for me? (Marietta, GA)

hey guys - I've been searching high and low for a 335i and I think I may have found one with what im looking for. I've gotten good feedback from other members on the forum and continue to be amazed at how loyal and honest many of the members are on here.

it's located at iqautos in Marietta, GA - does anyone have experience with them?

Also, does anyone know any good Indy shops around the area to have a PPI done to the vehicle?

Please PM me if interested - it would be much appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #2
Rickygst
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

I bought one though them. Pretty good guys. I think I got what I paid for. Maybe have it checked out by the dealer and get a car fax
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
dce93atl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 Buick Enclave "Leather"

Garage List
Make sure you get a carfax and an autocheck! Some of these Atlanta area dealers are selliing frame damage cars, which is why they are so much cheaper. I'm not saying that IQ Autos does that, but just be careful with any side dealer in Atlanta. A lot of them are great but a lot of them are shady! And an older 335I please get an extended warranty, because if those turbos go out....$$$$$$$$$
atlbimmers@yahoo.com
Member of:ATLBIMMERS, M-ATLANTA, A-TOWN M-CLUB
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2013, 09:59 AM   #4
gpb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i Cabrio

Be sure to get a PPI (pm'd you) and be sure to verify everything / assume nothing.

When I was shopping I know IQ had a couple BMW lemon-law buy-backs on their lot; they disclosed it of course but they wordsmithed the disclosure pretty cleverly.
Appreciate 0