E90Post

VIBE Motorsports

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Pls help Headlights not adjusting

Comment

Tutorial Tools Search this Tutorial
Pls help Headlights not adjusting
Published by Lebza Cafe
04-18-2013
Pls help Headlights not adjusting

Can some body help me,my mirrors and headlights not auto adjusting after hitting the pothole,i took the car to BMW and the diagnosed it and said everything is fine but still they are not working can somebody direct me to a specific DIY post to refer to in order to trace the faults on the side mirror and the headlights.One of the technician said i must buy a unit that is under the steering wheel to solve the problem but i still don't beleive that it might be the cause.
Tutorial Tools
By 07siv on 04-21-2013, 09:37 PM
Because you hit a pothole, it's probably your headlight adjustment rod. It's located on driver side (maybe passenger) suspension. It's a little bar that adjust up and down when the suspension travels. I had mine popped out and it led to auto headlights acting up
By Brolic86 on 08-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Member reviews
Difficulty [ 1 = Difficult ]
20%20%20%
Cost [ 1 = Expensive ]
20%20%20%
DIY Clarity [ 1 = Not clear ]
20%20%20%
Average 20%
If your head lights are in the on position instead of automatic the head lights will not adjust either.
Comment