E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > BPMsport Alpina B3 flash!

04-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
mazda3ndp
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E9x M3

BPMsport Alpina B3 flash!

Hey guys, I had Mike at BPMSport flash my car remotely yesterday with the Alpina B3 flash that everyone has been raving about. I have reached out in the past to BPM for coding, and tuning of my M3. The entire process was very simple, we scheduled a coding session, downloaded a few files, brought my laptop into my car, plugged in my BPM cable and let Mike do his thing. By the way my car is a 2011 n55 6at with Cobb stage 1.

This is such a great mod! the gears shift so fast and they are so smooth in D, then in S they seem to be even faster engaging! What I like the most is when using the paddle shifter it will rev match the gears. This mod makes such a difference it feels like an entirely different transmission, it was apparent on the initial test drive that I was going to enjoy driving the f*ck out of this car now.

I know there are alot of guys like me out there that want to do all these mods, coding, and flashing but don't have the know-how or don't want to let a stranger tinker with your EXPENSIVE car, which is why BPM was the right choice for me. Mike at BPM's knowledge and love for bmw's is over the top, and is probably about the only person I trust with my cars. Check BPM out http://www.bpmsport.com/coding.php they can do the alpina flash, coding, retrofits and Im sure a bunch of other things.

If you havent done this mod, you are surely missing out!
Appreciate 0