E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Boston truth revealed. Please look.

04-29-2013, 02:53 PM   #89
mact3333
Captain

Drives: 11' Audi S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
My problem with conspiracy theories is that they assume not only competence but brilliance on the part of government. They also always assume that a wide-spread plan can remain secret from the public.

I'm sorry but, 1) government just ain't that good and, 2) the only true secrets are the ones held by one person--all the rest get leaked.
Doesnt the fact we are discussing on a BMW MB mean that it isnt a secret?.

Doesnt this also mean that the government wasnt that brilliant? If they were brilliant, wouldnt that mean nobody would be talking about it online or anywhere else?.

Funny thing to me about 9/11 is this, virtually all the people who call out "conspiracy theory freaks" have never actually looked into 9/11 very closely.

Anyone who has looked at it closely and doesnt smell fish, isnt being genuine imho.
      04-29-2013, 03:41 PM   #90
grimlock
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

^Why were all the hijackers reported to be Saudi, which is an ally of the US?
Who conducted the 9/11 conspiracy, to achieve what purpose? That the hijackers are Saudi already doesn't play into this..
      04-29-2013, 04:44 PM   #91
gatorfast
Colonel

Drives: MR E90 M3

I can't believe people are actually entertaining the thought that this was staged. Lol at the "proof"...bottles of fake blood? Really??? If you guys are that paranoid maybe you should fly up to Boston to visit all those people still in the hospital so you can see it firsthand. Or maybe they just have actors pretending to be hurt there...
      04-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #92
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post

Doesnt this also mean that the government wasnt that brilliant? If they were brilliant, wouldnt that mean nobody would be talking about it online or anywhere else?.

Funny thing to me about 9/11 is this, virtually all the people who call out "conspiracy theory freaks" have never actually looked into 9/11 very closely.

Anyone who has looked at it closely and doesnt smell fish, isnt being genuine imho.
Don't know how much more I can learn or how much further I can look into it. I was in the building coming out of corridor 8 into center court when the plane hit the pentagon. It was a jet, boom, black smoke from fuel fire. Spent the day on "litter detail" even though there were not many bodies to retrieve. Most of the people killed in that wedge were incinerated, not much left. Hot enough to melt a three drawer safe. My friend Brian Birdwell was coming back from the crapper down the corridor and was hit by the fireball coming down the hall from the plane strike. Overhead fire suppression went off, soaked him down with old crappy water on top of his near total 3d degree burns--giving him an instant full body staph infection. Ended up fetching water and such for the Arlington firefighters. No cell phone service so my wife didn't know I was alive until the afternoon. School principal called my daughter in and scared her to death. Had to walk most of the way home since my car keys were left in the office. No, I don't think I need to know anymore, nor listen to stupid theories. Thanks anyway.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
      04-29-2013, 08:51 PM   #93
Mss396
Jet Pilot

Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Quote:

Don't know how much more I can learn or how much further I can look into it. I was in the building coming out of corridor 8 into center court when the plane hit the pentagon. It was a jet, boom, black smoke from fuel fire. Spent the day on "litter detail" even though there were not many bodies to retrieve. Most of the people killed in that wedge were incinerated, not much left. Hot enough to melt a three drawer safe. My friend Brian Birdwell was coming back from the crapper down the corridor and was hit by the fireball coming down the hall from the plane strike. Overhead fire suppression went off, soaked him down with old crappy water on top of his near total 3d degree burns--giving him an instant full body staph infection. Ended up fetching water and such for the Arlington firefighters. No cell phone service so my wife didn't know I was alive until the afternoon. School principal called my daughter in and scared her to death. Had to walk most of the way home since my car keys were left in the office. No, I don't think I need to know anymore, nor listen to stupid theories. Thanks anyway.
You know that Tojo called FDR and told him he was hitting Pearl on December 7th and to move all aircraft carriers to sea.
Mss396 is offline   Germany
      04-30-2013, 12:19 PM   #94
mact3333
Captain

Quote:

Sorry that happened to you but that doesnt mean you know what happened...bombs were going off on first floor with 100's of witnesses saying so...this happened right after the planes hit...most of the rocket fuel burned off with initial explosion...rocket fuel cannot melt steel it doesnt get hot enough.

How come people dont talk about the bombs going off on first floors of all 3 buildings...why have 2500 architects and building designers/engineers filed a petition to investigate further as the 9/11 report is inconsistent with the laws of physics.

And how did building 7 come down again in free fall exactly like demolition???

Let me ask you this, have you actually looked into 9/11 and building 7 objectively(and please no reply saying you dont need to cause you were there)?...simple question...just curious if you have done your dd....just for curiosity, spend an hr of your life and do so.
      04-30-2013, 12:32 PM   #95
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
LOL
      04-30-2013, 12:52 PM   #96
rohms3
Lieutenant

Drives: 2012 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
LOL
+1
rohms3 is offline   United_States
      04-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #97
panicos81
Colonel

Drives: a white bmw

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [4.27]
2007 e90  [0.00]
i dont know if the 9/11 hit was set up by the US. But the fall of the buildings was clearly a controlled demolition..
      04-30-2013, 04:24 PM   #98
DieselDiner
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
But the fall of the buildings was clearly a controlled demolition..
Kind of like the Cypriot economy?
      04-30-2013, 06:09 PM   #99
quagmire
I am Gundam

Drives: 2014 Cadillac ATS 3.6 AWD

Quote:
Sorry that happened to you but that doesnt mean you know what happened...bombs were going off on first floor with 100's of witnesses saying so...this happened right after the planes hit...most of the rocket fuel burned off with initial explosion...rocket fuel cannot melt steel it doesnt get hot enough.
First.... Planes don't use rocket fuel.....

Second.... It doesn't have to melt steel. All it had to was weaken the remaining supports to the point it couldn't support the buildings weight anymore.....
      04-30-2013, 06:16 PM   #100
mact3333
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
First.... Planes don't use rocket fuel.....

Second.... It doesn't have to melt steel. All it had to was weaken the remaining supports to the point it couldn't support the buildings weight anymore.....
oh sorry plane fuel...feel better now?....

so the 2500 architects and structural engineers who say it can't happen are full of it?....http://www.ae911truth.org

no steel framed high rise despite fires raging for days have ever fallen...but 9/11 had 3 in one day, one which wasnt even hit directly...care to explain?
      04-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #101
quagmire
I am Gundam

Quote:
oh sorry plane fuel...feel better now?....

so the 2500 architects and structural engineers who say it can't happen are full of it?....http://www.ae911truth.org

no steel framed high rise despite fires raging for days have ever fallen...but 9/11 had 3 in one day, one which wasnt even hit directly...care to explain?
Excuse me if I take that site with a grain of salt..... It would be like believing a website whose url says www.elvisisalive.com......

Did other steel frame high rise fires have a 767 ram into it taking out a decent amount of its support structure( remember the twin towers were different from conventional buildings where most of the buildings strength came from the external structure maximizing internal space )? Did those fires also have an explosion blowing away the fire protection off the steel beams exposing the steel to the fire/heat?
      04-30-2013, 08:09 PM   #102
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin

Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
Quote:
Excuse me if I take that site with a grain of salt..... It would be like believing a website whose url says www.elvisisalive.com......

Did other steel frame high rise fires have a 767 ram into it taking out a decent amount of its support structure( remember the twin towers were different from conventional buildings where most of the buildings strength came from the external structure maximizing internal space )? Did those fires also have an explosion blowing away the fire protection off the steel beams exposing the steel to the fire/heat?
he drinks the coolaid bro, just let him think what he wants...moon landing was fake etc.
      04-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #103
Mss396
Jet Pilot

Drives: 4 wheels

Hold on, I need to put on my TIN FOIL hat to protect me from Rocket Mans fuel in his jet pack. To many of you Hollywood types have been watching to many Tom Cruise movies. Note: They ain't real.

Last edited by Mss396; 04-30-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Mss396 is offline   Germany
      05-01-2013, 10:08 AM   #104
panicos81
Colonel

Drives: a white bmw

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [4.27]
2007 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDiner View Post
Kind of like the Cypriot economy?
well yeah pretty much
      05-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #105
mact3333
Captain

Quote:

LOL!...think about building 7 for awhile ok......I am done with this thread...coming onto politic threads is pointless...MB guys know alot more about structural engineering than actual structural ENGINEEERS...LOL....

Funny how all the conspiracy haters and tin foil accusers have actually never really looked into 9/11 from a scientific standpoint...cause if you have, these inane comments wouldn't be spewed, now that is guaranteed....
      05-01-2013, 12:57 PM   #106
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333
Quote:

LOL!...think about building 7 for awhile ok......I am done with this thread...coming onto politic threads is pointless...MB guys know alot more about structural engineering than actual structural ENGINEEERS...LOL....

Funny how all the conspiracy haters and tin foil accusers have actually never really looked into 9/11 from a scientific standpoint...cause if you have, these inane comments wouldn't be spewed, now that is guaranteed....
Are you an actual structural engineer yourself? No? Didn't think so...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, if there are any doors under that rock you're residing that is...
      05-01-2013, 05:06 PM   #107
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Public Policy Polling Conspiracy Theory Poll Results taken April 02, 2013

On our national poll this week we took the opportunity to poll 20 widespread and/or infamous conspiracy theories. Many of these theories are well known to the public, others perhaps to just the darker corners of the internet. Here’s what we found:

- 37% of voters believe global warming is a hoax, 51% do not. Republicans say global warming is a hoax by a 58-25 margin, Democrats disagree 11-77, and Independents are more split at 41-51. 61% of Romney voters believe global warming is a hoax

- 6% of voters believe Osama bin Laden is still alive

- 21% of voters say a UFO crashed in Roswell, NM in 1947 and the US government covered it up. More Romney voters (27%) than Obama voters (16%) believe in a UFO coverup

- 28% of voters believe secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government, or New World Order. A plurality of Romney voters (38%) believe in the New World Order compared to 35% who don’t

- 28% of voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in the 9/11 attacks. 36% of Romney voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, 41% do not

- 20% of voters believe there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism, 51% do not

- 7% of voters think the moon landing was faked

- 13% of voters think Barack Obama is the anti-Christ, including 22% of Romney voters

- Voters are split 44%-45% on whether Bush intentionally misled about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. 72% of Democrats think Bush lied about WMDs, Independents agree 48-45, just 13% of Republicans think so

- 29% of voters believe aliens exist

- 14% of voters say the CIA was instrumental in creating the crack cocaine epidemic in America’s inner cities in the 1980’s

- 9% of voters think the government adds fluoride to our water supply for sinister reasons (not just dental health)

- 4% of voters say they believe “lizard people” control our societies by gaining political power

- 51% of voters say a larger conspiracy was at work in the JFK assassination, just 25% say Oswald acted alone

- 14% of voters believe in Bigfoot

- 15% of voters say the government or the media adds mind-controlling technology to TV broadcast signals (the so-called Tinfoil Hat crowd)

- 5% believe exhaust seen in the sky behind airplanes is actually chemicals sprayed by the government for sinister reasons

- 15% of voters think the medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry “invent” new diseases to make money

- Just 5% of voters believe that Paul McCartney actually died in 1966

- 11% of voters believe the US government allowed 9/11 to happen, 78% do not agree
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
      05-01-2013, 05:38 PM   #108
quagmire
I am Gundam

Quote:
- 29% of voters believe aliens exist
That surprises me. So the vast majority of voters think we are alone in the universe?
      05-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #109
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
The lizard people one is the best!
      05-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #110
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka

Drives: Exceptionally well :)

Quote:
That surprises me. So the vast majority of voters think we are alone in the universe?
What surprises me is people think that these poles actually represent anything. I wasn't polled, i asked everyone in my office if they were polled.... nope. Not my wife, my family, my wife's family... not one of them were polled.

Maybe this was like the "how smart are you" quiz where they compare your results with a whole 1006 people.

EDIT: Baahawhawww... i looked up the poll and it was comprised of 1247 registered voters!! What a joke!! 1247... yeah, that speaks for the nation.

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat

Last edited by Mr Tonka; 05-01-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Mr Tonka is offline   United_States