E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Tons of Wastegate Rattle with Procede v5 2.5 Aggressive v5 9_10



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #1
marcus321
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 567
iTrader: (0)

Tons of Wastegate Rattle with Procede v5 2.5 Aggressive v5 9_10

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been answered before. I looked a little but didnt find an answer.

I got brand new turbos. Less then 1k on them. When I have it map 0(no tune) there is no rattle at all under light acceloration or deceleration. However under map 1 and 2 the rattle becomes extremely loud. Any thoughts on how to fix this? I feel like at the 90% value it shouldnt rattle like that especially since they are new turbos. What is it at default(map 0)?

Last edited by marcus321; 05-03-2013 at 10:56 AM.
marcus321 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
TT-Tom
Private
 
Drives: C.S.B
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 94
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus321 View Post
Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been answered before. I looked a little but didnt find an answer.

I got brand new turbos. Less then 1k on them. When I have it map 0(no tune) there is no rattle at all under light acceloration or deceleration. However under map 1 and 2 the rattle becomes extremely loud. Any thoughts on how to fix this? I feel like at the 90% value it shouldnt rattle like that. What is it at default(map 0)?
Set it to 30% and raise 2% at a time from there until you hear rattle again.
__________________
2008 135i BBM/Coral red Msport-M26 Wrap, Custom Tune E50, BMS dps, DCI, CX FMIC, Swift SpecR Springs, Koni Yellow's, Mfactory LSD, Powerflex diff bushings, Turner Aluminum Subframe Bushings, H&R rear swaybar, GodSpeed Toe Arms, M3 Control arms, Apex Arc8 (MPSS, 245F/265R), Vifa ot19 tweeters w/ e90 L7 mids... More HP to come
TT-Tom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
marcus321
Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 567
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT-Tom View Post
Set it to 30% and raise 2% at a time from there until you hear rattle again.
My laptop is currently out of commission. Can this be adjusted through command center?
marcus321 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #4
TT-Tom
Private
 
Drives: C.S.B
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 94
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus321 View Post
My laptop is currently out of commission. Can this be adjusted through command center?
Not that I know of so someone chime in if its possible, I'm for sure you can with the laptop lol
__________________
2008 135i BBM/Coral red Msport-M26 Wrap, Custom Tune E50, BMS dps, DCI, CX FMIC, Swift SpecR Springs, Koni Yellow's, Mfactory LSD, Powerflex diff bushings, Turner Aluminum Subframe Bushings, H&R rear swaybar, GodSpeed Toe Arms, M3 Control arms, Apex Arc8 (MPSS, 245F/265R), Vifa ot19 tweeters w/ e90 L7 mids... More HP to come
TT-Tom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST